CHAPTER 3: One Down

Voodoo Doll

Super Junior (Yesung)-Gray Paper

-----------------------------------------

 

Joonyoung opened the class door in the morning with smile like always. "Good morning, everyone" he voiced cheerfully but no one replied him. Everyone in the class was looking down with sad faces. Some of the girls even cried. Gloom and sorrow filled the class. *What happen?* he furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Suho-yah, what's wrong?" Joonyoung pated Suho, the class president on his shoulder. Suho looked at Joonyoung. He was crying. "Hey, why are you crying?" Jooyoung asked again. "Haven't you hear?" "Hear what?" "Haneul" "Haneul? What's with her?" "She's dead" "What?!" Joonyoung gulped and looked at the rest of the class and to Chorong. She was sobbing.

 

"Poor, Chorong. She lost her best friend" Suho glanced at Chorong. Xiumin patted his back. Joonyoung approached Chorong nervously. After he got rejected, he never talk to Chorong. He slowly pat her back as she continued to cry.

 

"Joonyoung, how can this happen? How can Haneul died? She promised to see me today" Chorong said between her sobs. Her head was on her desk. Joonyoung sighed. "Be patient, Chorong" he advised. *How can this happen?* he thought.

 

Suddenly, Chorong stood and packed her belongings. She went to Suho. "Tell teacher, I'm not going to be in class for today" she voiced and darted out from the class. Joonyoung sat at his place. *How can you left us, Haneul?* he thought and sighed.

 

The school pass with sorrow. No joking or laughing could be heard from the class. Most of the class member went to Haneul's funeral after school including Joonyoung. Chorong sat at a corner alone. She brought her legs into her embrace and buried her face into her knees. She continued to cry. Joonyoung watched her from afar. *Poor Chorong* Seeing Chorong crying crushed his heart into pieces. The funeral ceremony ended. Guests began to leave Haneul's house.

 

Chorong stood and looked at Haneul picture. She gave it a small smile as if she was smiling at Haneul and bowed. *I'm going. Bye, Haneul* Chorong walked out from the house with sad face. She wore her shoes. It was a rainy day. She doesn't bring an umbrella. "Chorong" Joonyoung appeared behind her. "Hi, Joonyoung" she voiced. "Want me to accompany you home? I have an umbrella" he held his umbrella. "No. It's okay" she turned to walk when she saw a guy.

 

"Oppa" she called him. Changjo came to her with an umbrella above him. "Chorong, I". Chorong hugged him tightly and cried. "I heard about it. I'm sorry for you" he hugged her back. "How can a person I love leave me? You shouldn't leave me okay?" "Chorong" he caressed her hair and said "How can I leave you? I love you" Joonyoung who heard their conversation was shock. He looked away as reality that Chorong already have a boyfriend hit him. He clutched onto his chest. *How can you do this to me, Chorong?* The next second, Joonyoung glanced at Chorong, the two were locking lips. Joonyoung can't bear of this insult and stormed off the place with his umbrella in his grip. The rain poured down onto him.

 

*I'll get you one day, Chorong?!*