CHAPTER 6: BYE, XIUMIN

Voodoo Doll

BTS-Tomorrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Warm tears rolled down Chorong’s cheek. Changjo pulled her into his embrace. “Xiumin” she continued to cry. He caressed her hair.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I never know you could find Chorong. What a great job to follow me. No wonder I felt being followed” Joonyoung said.

 

“You’re gonna pay Joonyoung” Xiumin tried to say. He saw something white Joonyoung was holding.

 

“So that’s how you kill Haneul” Xiumin smirked. “Yes. You figure it out already” Joonyoung chocked the voodoo doll in his hand. Xiumin was chocked.

 

“But it was too late for you to tell anyone” Joonyoung spoke.

 

“Joonyoung, stop it!” Xiumin voiced. “Stop what? This?”Joonyoung threw the voodoo doll to the wall. Xiumin thrown to the wall and fell on the floor. Blood gushed out from his mouth.

 

“Did that hurt?” Joonyoung took the doll and showed it to Xiumin.

 

“Look. Doesn’t this look cute? This looks like you” he smiled.

 

“Chorong is right. You ARE crazy, Joonyoung” Xiumin voiced with blood at his lips. He was unable to move. His whole body was in pain. Joonyoung saw a glass bottle. He grabbed it and hit it on the floor. The bottle broke into pieces. Joonyoung took a sharp piece of the shattered bottle.

 

“What are you going to do with that?” Xiumin was panting. He knew what Joonyoung going to do.

 

“Don’t ask me stupid question!” Joonyoung pierced the leg of the voodoo doll without mercy. Xiumin held his leg in pain. He yelled loudly.

 

“Does that hurt? Try this!” Joonyoung pierced the voodoo doll on its head. Once again, Xiumin shouted on top of his voice while holding his hurt head. Joonyoung smirked evilly in satisfaction.

 

“You’re psycho, Joonyoung! I don’t even know you could be this devilish only because of Chorong!” Xiumin spoke.

 

“Thanks for that compliment. Everyone knows me as a clever nerd dude but they are wrong! Including you!” Joonyoung tilted the voodoo doll head. “Aarrrggghhh!!!!” Xiumin screamed. His chest was on the floor. His blood also had stained the floor. Joonyoung grabbed his hair and pulled him to face him roughly.

 

“All I want is Chorong. But she never realize I had loving her for years. Many things had been on my way to get her. And I had to eliminate these darn living obstacles. That’s why Haneul is my first victim. She introduced Changjo to Chorong. Anyway, her voodoo doll is still with me but unluckily, its hands had fall of its body. I don’t plan to kill you, Xiumin. But I can’t let a person who knows everything about me be free out there, right?” Joonyoung stated to Xiumin and let go off his head. Xiumin head hit the floor. He was too tired to fight back. “So now, I had to end your pathetic life. Nice being friends with you, Xiumin” Joonyoung was holding the shattered glass piece. “No” Xiumin whispered helplessly. Joonyoung smirked and pierced the sharp piece to the heart shape on the voodoo doll. Xiumin groaned in pain and slowly he closed his eyes forever.

 

“Now you have a friend there, Haneul” Joonyoung threw the piece away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Suho, Kai, D.O, Tao and Lay ran into the warehouse. “Xiumin!!!” they yelled, calling Xiumin lifeless body in panic. They ran to him. “Min” Suho hugged Xiumin and started to sob. “No. It can’t be” D.O whispered and fell on his knees. Kai shut his eyes, but then warm liquid fell on his cheeks. “How can this happen?” Tao furrowed his eyebrows. Lay was speechless. All of them shed tears.

 

“Guys, did you find Xiumin?” Chanyeol shouted at them as he entered the warehouse. Seeing Xiumin bleeding, he sped to them without a word. “Xiumin! What happen?!” Baekhyun panicked. The rest, Chen, Luhan, Sehun and Kris joined them without a word. Kris caressed Suho hair who was still hugging Xiumin. “Tell me this isn’t happening” Chen was disbelief. Sehun tears fell and mixed with Xiumin blood. Luhan slowly on his knees. His fingers slowly touched Xiumin blood on the floor. It hurts him to lose a close friend and he began to cry. In fact, all of them were hurt mentally to lose a cheerful and cute friend like Xiumin.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As expected, Joonyoung’s class was gloomy although Chorong was present. Suho was the saddest person. For the rest of the month, Chorong had avoided Joonyoung. Changjo always beside Chorong to protect her from Joonyoung. He pretended to know nothing about Joonyoung although Chorong had told him everything about Joonyoung.