CHAPTER 1: HEARTBREAKER

Voodoo Doll

BIGBANG (G-Dragon)-Heart Breaker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Bye" Park Chorong waved at her friends at the school gate. School was over for the day. "Bye, Chorong" her friends waved back. Chorong walked out from the school gate. Not far from there,

 

*Chorong, she's going home already* Moon Joonyoung watched her from afar. He came out from his hidding place that was behind a tree. He fixed his spectacles on his nose. He smirked to himself and went home.

 

The next day, Edison High School went on as always. "Now, who can answer this question?" Mr. Ki asked the class before him. The students lowered their heads hoping for him not to call out their names. Some of them even scratch their heads in puzzlement. To Mr. Ki surprise, a male student raised ups his hand to answer.

 

"Yes, Moon Joonyoung" Mr. Ki called out his name with smile. "Come here answer this question"

 

Joonyoung stood with confident and walked to the front. He had the chalk in his grip and started to solve the difficult Add Math question on the blackboard. Mr. Ki just nodded his head in silence. The class was amazed with Joonyoug's ability to solve the question fast. As he done, Joonyoung put the chalk down and sat back at his place. He glanced at Chorong not far from him.

 

"Good. You answer the question correctly, Joonyoung" Mr. Ki clapped his hand to congratulate him. The entire class clapped too with smile. Joonyoung smiled and fixed his spectacles.

 

Recess time, some of Joonyoung's classmates asked him to teach them how to solve some difficult question. "Oh. This question. You have to do like this" he explained about how to answer the question to them. "Oh. Thank you, Joonyoung" Xiumin nudged him. "You're welcome, Xiumin" he replied. "I'm so jealous of you. How can you become so clever?" Haneul asked Joonyoung. "No, I'm not that clever. You know, just stay focus and do many revision" Joonyoung accidentally saw someone walked pass the wide open class door. *That's Chorong* he thought. "I got to go. See you later" he said and walked out from the class.

 

Joonyoung followed Chorong silently to school roof. He peek her from behind the door. Chorong was watching the scenery. Her beautiful brunette hair shone in the warm sunshine. Wind blew her hair gracefully. Her lips slowly curled into small sweet smile. *Oh, Chorong. How can you be so gorgeous?* Joonyoung smiled to himself. His heart skips a beat and his face turned red. *I love you, Chorong. Why can't you realise it?*

 

*I should confess to her now while there's no one here* he glanced around and found no one. He took a deep breath. *Come on, Joonyoung. You can do this* He bit his upper lips and let out a calming breath. Joonyoung slowly turned the door knob. His heart beat was racing fast. He then opened the door and approached Chorong. At the sound of the door knob, Chorong turned around.

 

"Hi, Chorong" he greeted. "Hi, Joonyoung" she smiled and watched at the scenery again. "What are you looking at?" he asked. "The sky. It's so beautiful" He just nodded in agreement and looked at the direction she was looking. *Hurry up, Joonyoung! You can do this!* he encouraged himself.

 

"Chorong" he turned to her. "Yes" she looked at him with smile. He fixed his spectacles nervously. "I love you" he confessed. She stared at him. "Joonyoung" she called. Chorong calling his name sounds like a melodic song to Joonyoung. "I never know" she said. "I don’t know what to say. I just shock. I-" she started to back away slowly.

 

"I got to go" she turned and exited the school roof. Joonyoung was left alone in disbelief. *What just happen? Did I just have reject?* he thought and fell on his knees. *Why, Chorong? Why?*

 

For the rest of the day, Joonyoung tried to get his mind to the class. It was a torture for him to think about how Chorong rejected him. *Am I not good enough for you, Chorong?* he stole a secret glance at Chorong. His eyes sadden.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Why, Chorong? Why don’t you accept me?* Joonyoung was watching at her picture in his locker. He sighed and kept her picture back in his personal note book. He closed and locked his locker after took some books for the next class. Joonyoung walked through the hallway and fixed his spectacles.

 

"Hi, Joonyoung" Haneul who was walking the opposite direction of him waved. "Hi" he waved back with smile. His eyes went to the person next to her. *Chorong* he gulped. They walked pass each other. She walked pass him. Joonyoung glanced back to see if Chorong did the same as he but she didn’t.