CHAPTER 7: CHOI JONGHYUN

Voodoo Doll

Super Junior K.R.Y-Promise You

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was Sunday. Chorong went on a date with Changjo. They held each other hand and had fun at the theme park. The couple had their lunch at a fast food restaurant.

 

“Chorong, yours look delicious. Can I taste?” Changjo asked. “Sure, oppa. Open your mouth” Chorong fed him her hot dog with lots of cheese on top of it. Changjo nodded while munching. He lifted his thumb up. “Delicious!”

 

Changjo giggled at his funny face and continued to eat. “Chorong-ah” Changjo called. She looked at him. He traced his thumb to her lips. “Bread crust” he said. “Oh. Thanks, oppa” “Anything for my girlfriend” Changjo smirked but then suddenly winced in pain.

 

“What’s wrong, oppa?” “I don’t know. My leg hurt” Changjo rubbed his leg. “Maybe I’m tired of walking” Chorong nodded. “Maybe” *This doesn’t have anything with Joonyoung. I hope*

 

“Oppa, let’s ride that after this” Chorong pointed to a Ferris Wheel. “Sure. But you treat me this time since I treat you these food” “Okay”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ticket for two please” Chorong said to the girl at the counter. “Sure. Here you go” she held it out and Chorong paid for the tickets. “Here you go, oppa’ Chorong held the ticket to Changjo.

 

“Thank you, Chorong. Let’s line up” Changjo led her to the line and then into the Ferris wheel. “Wow! We’re getting higher!” Chorong exclaimed with palm on the window. Changjo laughed. “You’re cute, Chorong” he pinched her cheek. She replied with a sweet small smile.

 

After a few minutes, Changjo glanced at Chorong who was sitting quietly, still eyes on the breath-taking scenery. He smirked and got up. He knelt before her.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing? Get up. Your pants will be dirty” Chorong said. “It’s okay if it’s for you” he took her hand in his. The sweet couple smiled softly at each other. Changjo placed the back of her hand on his cheek.

 

“I want you to know that I love you so much. No matter what happen, I’ll always love you. You’re my precious. I wish I can protect and love you forever. I love you, Park Chorong” Changjo leaned in and locked lips with his most beloved girlfriend.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo and Chorong walked hand in hand out from the theme park.

 

“Thank you, Changjo oppa. For making me happy” “You’re welcome”