CHAPTER 9: YOU’RE MINE!

Voodoo Doll

VIXX-Voodoo Doll

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong’s class were gloomy. Not a single laugh can be heard and not a single smile can be seen. Chorong barely speak a word a day. All she did was staring outside.

 

“Park Chorong” a voice called her and she turned to the voice owner. It was Joonyoung. Chorong slamed her hand on the desk loudly and stood while glaring at Joonyoung. She gave a loud blow of slap on his face.

 

“Don’t you have enough killing my best friends and now my boyfriend?!” she swallowed her tears. “I didn’t kill them. Don’t accuse me without a proof” “You-“ she was about to slap him again when Alice held her wrist. “Calm down, Chorong. I know you’re sad. I understand” she talked softly to Chorong and slowly she dropped her hand. Chorong sat back and continued to stare outside. Alice patted her shouldr and looked at Joonyoung. She nodded him out of her sight. He walked and sat at his place back.

 

*Why didn’t you want me Chorong? I did everything just for you!* he clenched his fist until a pencil in his grip snapped into two.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong weakly opened her house door. She hasn’t got over Changjo’s death.

 

“I’m home” she voiced as if all her energy had been absorbed. “You’re home. Come with me” her mother beckoned her to the living room. Chorong sat on the sofa beside her mother. Mr. Park was sitting across them.

 

“Chorong, about your request. Well, both of us agreed to let you move to another school. I just registered your name at a school in Busan. Is it okay for you?” he explained. Chorong nodded. “Poor my girl. Be strong okay, Chorong?” Mrs. Park caressed her hair. “Thank you omma, appa” Chorong replied. “Anything for you, my dear” Mr. and Mrs. Park hugged her.

 

“Both of us will move there too. Don’t worry”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bye, Alice. Thank you” Chorong hugged Alice as the school was over. It was the last day Chorong being in Seoul. “You’re welcome. Take care of yourself” “Sure, Alice”

 

“Bye, Chorong” her classmates bid farewell. “Bye. Thank you, everyone” Chorong bowed and in any second, her tears would fall. “I’ll miss all of you” Chorong looked at her classmates faces for the last time and smiled. She waved and stepped out of the class.

 

Chorong tried to enjoy every step she took on the route she used everyday. *I’m going to miss this place* She spotted a waffle shop that she had been with Changjo and Haneul. She bit her lips to avoid from crying and decided to buy a waffle for herself. She went into the shop and went to the counter.

 

“I want to two chocolate waffles” she ordered. “Sure” the cashier grabbed an already made but hot waffle that Chorong ordered. “How much?” Chorong started to look for her pursue in her bag but she stopped as her hand touched a soft doll in her bag. Chorong brows furrowed and took a closer look at the doll in her bag. There were two of them with the body scratched everywhere. And the dolls looks exactly like…

 

*Omma! Appa!* Without a pause, she ran out from the shop and ignored the cashier called. Several cars almost hit her as she run to her house. *Joonyoung! You must be out of your mind! What happen to omma and appa?! Please let them be alright!* Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

 

“Omma! Appa!” she opened her door house and at the sight of the bloody place, she fell on her knees while sobbing. She slowly touched her parents’ blood on the floor. “No!

 

Joonyoung who was standing behind a light pole near her house smirked.

 

“No one can take you away from me, Chorong. You’re mine forever”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The end!!! Sorry! The poster! I'm so careless! This is what happen when u didnt use photoshop for ages. What hv I done??!! Anyway, thank you for reading XD