CHAPTER 5: GO XIUMIN!

Voodoo Doll

            Joonyoung was at the school as always. After eat at the cafeteria, Joonyoung was back at his place in the class.

 

 

                                                                                                          

*How can I answer this?* Xiumin scratched his not itchy head. The Add Math questions sure were hard. He glanced at Joonyoung. *Ah, Joonyoung . I can ask him* Xiumin saw Joonyoung stared at Chorong’s empty place and smirked evilly. No one saw what Joonyoung did except Xiumin. *Joonyoung. What’s with him?* Xiumin thought. *Why did he do that? Don’t tell me he did something bad to Chorong* he gulped.

 

            Joonyoung looked at his book back and felt being stared. He looked up to meet eyes with Xiumin not far from him. “Hi, Xiumin-ah” Joonyoung waved at him with smile. Xiumin shocked. “Hey” he waved back and quickly sank himself into his book.

 

*He’s weird* Joonyoung ignored Xiumin and continued to read his book.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thank you, teacher” Suho bowed. The class followed him. *Finally!* Joonyoung stood. Students started to exit the class. Joonyoung grabbed some paper balls under his desk and threw it into a dustbin behind the class.

 

“Joonyoung, here is your calculator. Thanks for lending it to me” Daehyun called Joonyoung who was still at the back. Daehyun was standing at Joonyoung desk. “I’ll put it in your bag, okay?” Daehyun was about to insert the calculator into Joonyoung’s bag. “No!” Joonyoung shouted in panic. Everyone left in the class turned to Joonyoung including Xiumin. Xiumin packed his bag slowly. He planned to spy on Joonyoung. Daehyun stared at Joonyoung and blinked his big eyes in shock.

 

“Sorry. Daehyun, just let it on my desk. I’ll keep it myself” Joonyoung tried to smile. “O…okay” Daehyun placed the calculator on the desk, dumbfounded. He then left the class. *Joonyoung is acting weird recently* Xiumin thought while his hand busy keep his books into his bag. “Aren’t you going with us, Min?” Suho asked. “No. I’m going somewhere else first. See you tomorrow” “Okay. But” Suho suddenly held onto Xiumin shoulder. He stared right to his eyes. “Be careful” “Sure, Suho. Don’t worry” Xiumin patted his hand with smile. “Bye, Xiumin-ah” Suho waved from the door. “Bye” Xiumin waved back and zipped his bag. Who know that was the last time the two meet?

 

            Xiumin stole a secret glance at Joonyoung. Joonyoung wore his bag on his shoulder and walked out from the class. Xiumin followed his every step not far from him.

 

*Where is he going?* Xiumin hid behind a pole when Joonyoung stopped at a small grocery shop. He suddenly felt his heart aches and winched. *What the hell?! Not now!* Xiumin took a small plastic medicine bottle from his pocket and swallowed one of the medicine. He tried to breath and sighed in relief.

 

*It’s lucky that I ate this fast*

 

“Thank you, aunty” Joonyoung exited the grocery shop with a packet of cream filed bread and a bottle of mineral in his hands. He continued to walk. *Where is he heading now?* with curious fervently inside him, Xiumin continued to follow Joonyoung. Joonyoung entered the warehouse.

 

“Why would he be here?” Xiumin whispered to himself. He tip toed to a window nearby.

 

            Joonyoung sat in front of Chorong. He fed her the bread he bought earlier.

 

*That’s Chorong! Wait! This mean Joonyoung kidnapped her!* Xiumin was surprised.

 

“Good girl. Now that’s my girl” Joonyoung caressed her hair. “Don’t touch me!” Chorong backed. “There’s no use for you to be mad at me. You’ll never get out from here unless you agree to be with me for the rest of your life” Joonyoung got up and walked toward the fire.

 

*I must save Chorong. But how?* Xiumin began to look around. A light bulb appeared in his mind. He smiled and nodded. *I have a splendid idea! But I hope it works or I’m dead!*

 

BANG! A loud noise took Joonyoung’s attention. He was startled.

 

“What’s that? Chorong, I’ll go and check it for a while, okay?” he glanced at Chorong and walked out of the warehouse. Some old empty oil tanks at the gate rolled on the ground. *Something must have hit it. Maybe cats* Joonyoung shrugged and began to lift and pile all the tanks.

 

“What is that?” Chorong voiced and sighed. “How can I get out from here?” “Chorong-ah!” Suddenly, a familiar voice called her name. “Who’s that?” Chorong looked around. Xiumin entered the warehouse from the back door and he waved at her. He tip toed to her with speed. “Hey” she called. She was too happy until she almost cries. “Shh” his finger was at his lips. “How can you find me, Xiumin?” she whispered. “I followed him from school” he whispered back and tried to untie Chorong. With the big rope, it took some times to cut the rope.

 

“Why did Joonyoung kidnapped you?” “He loves me but I don’t. I never thought of getting out from here. Thank you, Xiumin” “You’re welcome” “Joonyoung sounds a bit crazy” “Yes, he is. He killed Haneul. He threatens me if I don’t agree to be with him, he’ll kill Changjo” tears slowly went down her cheeks. “Hey, don’t cry” Xiumin wiped her tears. “I have texted Changjo hyung that you’re here. I think he’s on his way here” “Really? Thank you so much, Xiumin” she was extremely happy.

 

At last, Xiumin cut the rope with a small knife. "There. Let's go" Xiumin helped Chorong to stand. "Wow! Joonyoung stalks you!" he whispered as he saw the photos of Chorong that had been taken secretly. Chorong nodded. "What ever it is. Let's get out from here" he held her hand and they tip toed to the back door. Xiumin was about to turn the door knob when he was thrown to the back by an unknown force. He fell on the dusty concrete floor. "Xiumin!!" Chorong called him. "Argh!" Xiukin groaned in pain. Suddenly, his small body flew off ground and he was chocked.

 

"Nice seeing you again, Xiumin" Joonyoung with evil smirk looked at Xiumin. "Chorong, run!" Xiumin tried to voice. "But" Chorong tried to protest. "Just go!" Xiumin forced. Chorong met eyes with Joonyoung and she sprinted out from the warehouse. Chorong hit someone while running out from the warehouse.

 

"Chorong!" Changjo hugged her tightly. "Changjo oppa!" she hugged him back. "Let's go" Changjo broke the hug and took her hand. He dragged her away. "But Xiumin is inside. Joonyoung going to kill him" Chorong spoke. "Xiumin told me to save you and let him be if he ever in danger" "What?! Why did he ask that? No, oppa! We have to help Xiumin!" she tried to pull her hand. "No, Chorong! I don't want you to be in danger! Losing you for days made me crazy! Besides, Xiumin himself told me to save you no matter what! He just wants you to be save!" Changjo stopped and showed her the text message Xiumin had sent.

 

|Hyung, I found Chorong at the warehouse near the grocery shop. Joonyoung kidnapped her. I want you to pick her up and take her home A.S.A.P. No matter what happen, even if I'm in great danger and could be kill, save Chorong first. Plus, I know I'm not going to live any longer. I love my friends and I don't want to lose another best friend anymore. Be careful and thank you, hyung|