Hoya First Talk with Bomi: MyungEun Skip Class

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hayeolssi: request for WooRong

blackCOUPLEII: request for MyungEun

rezurii16: request for WooRong and MyungEun

I will add some other pair in this Chapter too

Woohyun walk to Hoya, he about to talk to Hoya but Hoya turn to the other side and lay his head down on the desk. Chorong look at Woohyun and Hoya, it make her confuse by the way Hoya act because she know that they both were bestfriend and how come Hoya mad at Woohyun. Then she start to remember the bruise on Hoya cheek and lips. "Does this mean Woohyun hit Hoya that why he mad at Woohyun," Chorong thought.

Woohyun: Hoya, I want to talk with you.

Hoya: I don't have anything to talk with you. Yesterday you already understand everything that why you punch my face.

Woohyun: Look Hoya, I sorry about that. I really didn't know and didn't think first. I am so mad that why I punch you.

Hoya: Can you please leave me alone? I want to be alone?

Woohyun: I promise I will leave you alone if you forgive me and come home with us again.

Hoya: I told you to leave me alone, don't you understand?

Hoya shout and get out of the classroom. "Hoya, where are you going? Class almost start," teacher said. Hoya didn't answer and just walk away.

Chorong then look at Woohyun. Woohyun look at her back and sit on his desk again without saying anything.

Hoya walk away and bump into someone. She rub her arm still laying on the ground. "I'm am sorry," Hoya said without looking at her. After he apologize to her and he finally look at her. Hoya heart start to beat fast. "It's okay," Bomi said still rub her arm. Bomi get up but she hurt her leg so she fall down on the ground again. Hoya help Bomi to get up.

Bomi: Thank you.

Hoya: It okay and sorry for hurt you.

Bomi: You didn't hurt me, my leg already hurt since yesterday. Are you go to this school?

Hoya: Oh, yes I am.

Bomi: Will class almost start, why did you not in class?

Hoya: Will I don't feel well so I going home. *Hoya lie

Bomi: Oh, get better soon. I am Yoon Bomi, how about you?

Hoya: I am Lee Hoya.

Bomi: Well class almost start, I going to go to class now. See you later.

Hoya nod and looking at Bomi walk inside the school. He smile and walk to the rooftop where he sleep yesterday. He lay down on the brench with a wide smile on his face. "Bomi, I finally have to talk with you once. Your voice are so lovely and I hope to see your smile soon." Hoya thought and keep smile.

Myungsoo walk inside the classroom and saw Naeun sitting on her desk. He went to sit beside Naeun and smile at her.

Myungsoo: Naeun?

Naeun: Nae oppa? What it is?

Myungsoo: Do you mind if we skip school? I don't feel like want to be and class, I want to be with you.

Naeun: But, I don't want to get trouble. You know.

Myungsoo: I know you are a good girl but please. I want to spend my day with you and don't worry I won't let you get trouble.

Naeun: Will...

Myungsoo just hold Naeun hand and pull her out with him. Naeun can't do anything and just follow him. Myungsoo took Naeun to the dance studio room.

Naeun: Oppa, what are we doing here?

Myungsoo: Nothing, to relax in here only and also want to spend with you.

Naeun: What if we both got in trouble?

Myungsoo: Naeun, you worry too much. Don't worry we won't get in trouble.

Myungsoo lay down on the floor and pull Naeun to lay down beside him. Naeun look at him and lay beside him with a smile. L then slowly move his face closer to Naeun and kiss her lips. Naeun eye open widely and got shock and blush at the same time. After a few second have been pass, Naeun slowly close her eye and kiss him back. L smile when she kiss him back and start to bite her bottom lips. Naeun let him and keep kiss him. L finally break the kiss and smile at her.

Myungsoo: You look cute when you blush.

Naeun once blush again and turn to face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter