Apologize

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school, time to go home and all the students are walking outside and go have fun. Sungjong is staying in the front door waiting for Hayoung. It's 3:05 already and Hayoung didn't come out. He start to get a little mad because he hate waiting the most. He about to leave but Hayoung come out and he turn around to see her. 

Hayoung: I am sorry. Mr. Kim ask me if I can help him if I can bring his stuff with him go upstairs.

Sungjong: You are just a slow turtle. If you don't want to come then don't.

Hayoung: I really waste my time to come here and yet yell by you. I am always do what I say or promise to someone but if you going to do this then I am going now. I don't get time to get yell by you.

[Hayoung start to walk but Sungjong hold her hand.]

Sungjong: I-I am...sorry. I'm just don't get use to wait for someone. Please don't get mad.

Hayoung: Only this time and if other time, I will get mad and won't forgive you. 

Sungjong: Next time it won't happen. Let go!!

[Hayoung wait for Sungjong to walk first and she will follow him but he turn and look at her. He smile and hold your hand right then pull her closer to him and walk together with him.] 

I don't know why but being with Hayoung make me feel so happy all the time. This is the first time I say sorry to someone and that is Hayoung. I am keep thinking what wrong with me. I feel like I am not the same person because of this girl. I am one years older than her and I feel like I don't want to loose her. I always hope we get the same class but we never get the same class which I hate a lot. Everytime I see her, I want to bother her because she look cute when she get mad." Sungjong though and keep walking with Hayoung holding hand side by side.

--------------

Myungsoo and Naeun is going shop to get ready for the prom because they though they will not have time after this. They both are at the mall looking a dress and suit. When they keep looking, a girl come to Myungsoo and talk to him.

??: Oppa have you forget me already? 

Myungsoo: It's you!! 

??: Yes it's me Suzy. Oppa already forget me?

Myungsoo: Of course not, I won't forget you. 

Suzy: Then,Oppa can you take me back?

Myungsoo: Suzy, umm about that I guess I...

Suzy: Oh, is that your girlfriend? 

Myungsoo: Ah yes, I'm sorry, Suzy. 

Suzy: It okay Oppa. Be happy with her and you know, in my heart always you inside. I am still love you as always. It's good that you have a girlfriend but I am always love you. 

[Naeun keep listen to what they both are talking and she see Suzy kiss Myungsoo then Suzy walk away. Naeun get mad and also walk away too. Myungsoo saw Naeun walk away and he follow her.] 

Myungsoo: Naeun wait!!

[Naeun keep walking and run finally run to catch up and hold her hand tight so she won't escape.]

Myungsoo: Naeun, it's not what you were thinking. 

Naeun: It's not what I am thinking? I saw it on my own eye and you think it's a mistake? 

Myungsoo: Naeun, please. I am always love you.

Naeun: That mean love? When she kiss you, you didn't push her away but also kiss her back. Is that mean love?

Myungsoo: It not like that. Please forgive me? Will she is my ex and I can't ignore her. I promise to her that I will always do what she want and I can't break my promise. I am also can't ignore her too. 

Naeun: I can't trust you anymore. Thus is why I don't want to accept you but I think I make the wrong decision for accept you and now I get hurt. Let break up. 

[Then Naeun walk away without looking back at him. It hurt her to much that she trust him so much and now she the one that get hurt. She don't want to cry but her tear keep falling down. "I hate you, Kim Myungsoo." Naeun said and keep walking home.]

[Chorong is looking Hayoung but she didn't saw Hayoung anywhere and she go ask Bomi]

Chorong: Bomi, do you see Hayoung? 

Bomi: Hayoung, the teacher ask her to help him carry his stuff and I told Hayoung I will wait for her but she told me not th wait for her. When I come back to look for her, I didn't saw her and I ask Mr. Kim if he see Hayoung and he say Hayoung is already left. I don't know where she is now and I though she is go looking for you. 

Chorong: Do you think there might be something bad happen to her? 

Bomi: Unnie, don't think or say like that. 

Hoya: Oh, hey Bomi and Chorong.

Chorong: Hoya, do you see Hayoung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter