The Kiss and Flirt

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At home, Chorong and Hayoung were taking a shower and Hayoung keep thinking about Sungjong. She hate when Sungjong week bothering her and always want her to do whatever he want which age hate the most. She don't like when she have to use her money and buying things to them both. 

After they both finish taking a shower, they both come out from their room. Chorong look at Hayoung and see that she look mad. 

Chorong: What happen to my lovely Hayoung? 

Hayoung: I don't want to talk about it, unnie. Let not talk about it okay? 

Chorong: But unnie want to know what happen to you and why you look mad and sad too.

Hayoung: Errrrr.... Fine unnie! Remember when we choose our partner? I have to be with that stupid Sungjong and I hate it a lot. He force me to do whatever he want and force me to buy the things he want, now I have no money because of him. 

Chorong: Poor my little girl. Don't worry, tomorrow, Chorong unnie will buy you anything you want, okay? 

Hayoung: Really unnie? But I don't want to waste you money too.

Chorong: It okay, I already promise to your parent that I will take care of you no matter what happen and we will stay together. 

Hayoung: Unnie you are too sweet. 

Then Hayoung hug Chorong tight and they both hugging each other while smile. "Now go to sleep, okay? Tomorrow we have school and we don't want to be late." Chorong say and Hayoung just nods then went to her room too sleep. 

In the morning, all Dongwoo wake up and they didn't see Hoya. Dongwoo look around and still didn't see him. 

Dongwoo: Any of you see Hoya?

Sunggyu: No, I though he still sleep on his bed. 

Dongwoo: Pffft... If that stupid Woohyun didn't punch Hoya, it wouldn't be like this. I miss having fun with Hoya a lot. I feel so bored without him.

Woohyun: Shut up! Go get ready and go to school or you going to be late, short boy.

Dongwoo: Don't act like you are not short. You also short. 

Then Dongwoo go get ready and they all went to school. They all keep walking and Dongwoo keep thinking. 

Chorong: Ayo!! Bomi you look so pretty today and why are you so happy? 

Bomi: Woah, really unnie? Hehe thank you unnie, so do you and Hayoung too.

Chorong: Ehhh? You both are couple shirt, did you both already plan yesterday? 

Bomi: Unnie we didn't, if we both plan yesterday, she will put her hair down like mine but she tie her hair.

Chorong: It's unfair for me, I want to wear the same shirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter