Hoya Falling in Love: Woohyun Jealous

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong walk to her room and look at Woohyun desk but didn't saw him anywhere. She saw Hoya and Dongwoo sit on their desk but didn't see Woohyun anywhere. Chorong kind of feel sad and happy at the same time but don't know her feeling so she just ignore and walk to her desk and sit down. Chorong sit on her desk, lay down on her desk and look out at the window thinking.

After a few minute Hoya come sit beside Chorong and tap her shoulder. She look to see who tap her should and saw Hoya.

Hoya: Hey Chorong-shi..

Chorong: Hello Hoya! What do you want?

Hoya: I just need your help and tell me who is her.

Hoya show the picture he took yesterday to Chorong. She look at it and smile.

Chorong: Ehhh? Don't tell me you like her?

Hoya: She look pretty, I just wan't to know her more. That all, don't misunderstand me.

Chorong: If you don't tell me the truth then I won't tell you who is her.

Hoya: I-ii-I like her, can you tell me what her name?

Chorong: Her name is Yoon Bomi. She younger than you 1 years apart.

Hoya: Chorong-shi, can you help to to get her? Do she already have a boyfriend?

Chorong: She still single. If you really like her, sure I can help you but don't ever try to hurt her.

Hoya: Thank Chorong!!

Then he went to her desk again while keep smile. After that Woohyun come inside the class room and saw Chorong. He suddenly smile and walk to his desk.

Woohyun: Hoya, why are you so happy? *Chorong hear his voice and look at him and smile then turn back to look at the window

Hoya: Hyung, it's a secret. You will know soon if you really want to know.

Woohyun: Why do it need to be secret? I am your hyung, you need to tell me.

Dongwoo: Woohyun, you don't need to know. It's a secret between Chorong and him only.

Woohyun: Hoya, why this you do this to me?

Hoya: Hyung, it not what you think. You will know soon.

Woohyun: If you both are....never mind, I feel happy for you if you both are date.

Hoya: Hyung we not date.

Woohyun: Really? Thank, I will have a chance.

Hoya nod and Woohyun turn to look at Chorong. He keep thinking about the necklace why it look so smiliar to the one he give to someone. He move closer to Chorong and put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter