Woohyun Jealous: MyungEun Date

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun: Hoya!! Why did you lie to me? *Still hold Hoya shirt and didn't let go..

Hoya: Woohyun, what do you mean I lie to you? I didn't lie anything to you. You know that I never lie anything to all my friends.

Woohyun: I know that you haven't lie but now you did to me.

Sungkyu: Woohyun, don't do that.

Woohyun: Shut up Sunggyu! I need to know everything first. This is between me and Hoya only. It's none of your business. Stay out of this. Hoya I trust you a lot but I can't believe you did this to me. Why did you go out with Chorong? You told me early today at school that you both didn't date but why did you go out with Chorong?

Everyone got shock by what Woohyun say and they all stand up surpise.

Sungjong: Hyung, is this true?

Hoya: This is my problem only. Woohyun if you didn't know anything then don't make things up like that. What if it is true, me and chorong went out together.

Woohyun punch Hoya cheek angrily. "Hoya, I can't believe I trust you so much and now you did this to me," Woohyun said. Hoya wipe the blood on his lips. "Woohyun you will regrets what you did to me," Hoya said. Hoya just staring at all his friend look shock and go went out. He running away and don't know what to do. He went to school and stay at the school rooftop garden. He was laying on the bench and thinking. Am I wrong for that telling Woohyun that I didn't date with Chorong but I ask her out to know more about Bomi, the girl that I fall in love with. He don't know what to do and sleep on the rooftop because it is night.

Eunji: Naeun, what wrong with you? Why are you so happy and come home so late?

Naeun: Unnie, L ask me out and we both having fun. He treat me really nice. I keep falling in love with him more and more.

Eunji: Good for Naeun, make sure don't fall in love with a playboy then that if good.

Naeun: Eunji, I won't don't worry. I so tired I will go to sleep and will take a shower tomorrow.

Naeun went to sleep and thinking about L....

Flashback:

Naeun saw L and run toward L happily.

Naeun: Oppa sorry if I took too long.

Myungsoo: It okay Naeun, Let go now?

Naeun: Nae..

L hold Naeun hand and she was shock. He smile at her start walking beside her. After 20 minute, they both have reach to the restaurant. Naeun look at L and didn't know why L took her to a restaurant. She didn't ready to go in the restaurant because of the way she look.

Naeun: Oppa, let not go inside. I think I don't fix this restaurant b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter