The Prom 1

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today at the prom, I guess I will be the only one that is alone. Chorong unnie with Woohyun, Eunji with Sunggyu, Yookyung with Sungyeol, Namjoo with Dongwoo, Bomi with Hoya and about Hayoung I don't know because she didn't tell me yet. Since me and L just break up a few week ago, I will go alone at the prom. Maybe I'll just stay home and ask Hayoung to stay with me to hangout so I won't get bored since I don't know if she is going to the prom or not. So I decide to call her. "Hello?" Hayoung answer. 

"Hayoung, are you going to the prom today or not?" 

"Me? Yes I am going to the prom and I'll going to Suho oops even she is not at our school but the school say we can ask another person outside to go to the prom with so I ask suho oppa to go with me. How about you? Are you going, unnie?" 

"I want to go too but I don't have a partner so I think I'll stay home." 

"Unnie, come with us. I'll ask Kai if he want to go to the prom with you." 

"Kai? Who is Kai?" 

"Ah, you don't know him. But don't worry unnie, Kai is so sweet and nice. I sure he will agree to go and he will treat you right." 

" I don't know about that, hayoung." 

"Please unnie?" 

"Fine I'll agree to go with him but if he won't treat me well, when we get back, I'll sure going to kill you." 

"Alright babe. Hehehe" 

I turn off my phone and sight. I hope it will going to be fun without myungsoo. I am also thank to hayoung that I won't be alone in the prom because of my lovely maknae younggie. 

I am so happy that Naeun also going to the prom with us now because I don't want she to be alone while we are having fun. I took out the cell phone and call suho oppa. "Hello?" Suho answer. 

"Oppa it me, Hayoung!!!" 

"What do the cute girl want now?" 

"Is Kai oppa with you?" 

"Yes, but why are you asking about Kai? Don't tell me that you decide to like Kai more than me now?" 

"Oppa it's not like that. I am just want to talk with hike about something so now give the phone to him or if we going to the prom, I sure will hurt you." 

"Alright alright, if you are not cute then I won't do whatever you say." 

"Tsk, whatever!! Now give to Kai." 

"Hello?" 

"Kai oppa, right? 

"Yes this Kai. What do you want? If you want to talk, just call me and don't bother to called suho hayoung sell phone." 

"I don't have you cell phone because you didn't even give me your phone number." 

"Sorry, I'll give my phone to you next time but what do you want to talk about, sweet pie." 

"Oppa, I want to say that can you go to the prom with my best friend Naeun? Please? I don't want her yo be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter