I Love You Part I

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun: I hate you Kim Myungsoo so much! Why he lie to me? I hate you! Hate hate hate hate you!!!

Naeun laying on her bed talking to herself. She don't know what to do and keep crying. She hate it when she trust all the words he say and do whatever he want. She always told he will never lie to her but he did.

I don't know what to do anymore. I am feeling so hurt inside even I am miss him and still can't forget him. From now on, I will try my best to forget him and will ignore him even I love him so much more than anyone. 

After 10 minute, I stop crying and walk out somewhere. I walk on a shop and looking for a prom dress. I think I will go to the prom without a partner but I don't mind and suddenly I like a dress that caught my attention. I take the dress and go to the dressing room to change. The dress look very pretty. I love the dress so much so I change back to my normal clothes and buy this dress. I walk out of the store and I feel like someone is following me, I turn and look who it is and it's Kim Myungsoo.

Naeun: Can you stop following me everywhere I go. I am so tired of seeing your face and I already forget about you. 

Myungsoo: Naeun, I don't care if you forget about me or not but in my heart is only you inside. 

Naeun: I don't trust you anymore and keep those words to yourself or go say to the person that still waiting for you.

I walk away and I hear Myungsoo shout to me. "No matter what, I am still love you Son Naeun." I ignore him and feel my tear start to falling down even I don't want to cry. I keep wipe my tear and walking home.

----------

Today I feel so happy that I have a chance to hangout with my lovely maknae. She is super evil and want to hurt this cute hyper girl here. 

Hayoung: Bomi, what are you thinking? Why are you talking to yourself? 

Bomi: Nothing I am just happy you agree to hangout with me. 

Hayoung: Yea whatever! I only agree to go with you because I just want to see how pretty you are when you change into a prom dress you going to buy soon.

Bomi: You only agree to hangout with me because of that? Then you can go home now and I will go ask someone to go with me. 

Hayoung: I am just kidding, now let's go. I really want to hangout with you because we haven't hang out for along t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter