I Love You Part II

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yookyung POV: 

Aish, I don't know what wrong with me nowday. I am keep thinking about that playboy Sungyeol when I hate him so much. I want to see his face and want to yell at him all the time. I feel like I miss him nowdays and want to talk with him. 

I don't want to think about him anymore so I am just walking around and going shopping to buy a few clothes or dress. I really want to go to the prom but no one asking me yet except for that playboy Sungyeol, he keep asking me to go to the prom with him. I'm ignore him but also I want to said yes to him too. Whenever I am with him, I feel like I am different and want to hit, yell or hurt him. I walk inside the store and looking for some clothes. There are so many clothes that I like and I grab all the clothes/dress I like and walk inside the fitting room to change. I try some of the clothes and dress then walk out buying the white dress and a few clothes. When I turn to look around, I saw Sungyeol who is looking at something and he turn to look at me. He smile at me and come to me. I feel like want to ignore him but my heart keep said don't ignore him and try to talk nicely with him. 

Sungyeol: Hey Yookyung.

Yookyung: If you want to talk, let go outside somewhere and talk. 

Sungyeol: Sure, why not. 

I bring her stuff and walk out with Sungyeol. I go and and sit on the bench since I am tired and that playboy Sungyeol saw me and come sit beside me. I am trying my best to talk nicely to him and not yell at him anymore. I hope I can so when I am talking with a playboy like Sungyeol, I will know how to control myself and not yell at them like I did to Sungyeol.

Yookyung: Look Sungyeol, about the prom you asking me. I agree to go with you but you need to promise me something.

Sungyeol: Sure anything babe.

Yookyung: First, I want you to stop calling me babe. Two, I want you to stop on keep follow me and Last, I want you to stop being a playboy because I don't like playboy.

Sungyeol: Promise, anything for you Yookyung but you also need to promsie for me too.

Yookyung: What it is?

Sungyeol: First, I want you to stop yelling at me whenever I come talk to you and stop calling me a playboy because I am not like that. Two, you have to do like I said.

Yookyung: Deal.. That all? If that is all then I have to go now because I am busy and have thing to do.

I look at Sungyeol and he just nod. I don't know what to do but walking away and when I start to walk, he just smile at me like nothing is wrong. His smile is very cute.

 

Damn, I am the leader and why did all of them just leave me alone? Woohyun is too busy go and stalker Chorong. L is too bad because Naeun break up with him, Dongwoo I don't know what wrong with him. He always go out and don't even said anything. Sungyeol, like someone but that girl don't like her and he still keep go annoying her same with Sungjong too. I miss Hoya so much. He never come with us anymore because of that mistake and Woohyun hit him when that stupid Woohyun didn't know anything.

I look outside and I saw Eunji walking on the sidewalk going somewhere alone. I guess they're busy and don't have time to go with her. She see so lonely maybe now is my time go and talk with her. Maybe it's time for me to go and ask her out for the prom. SO I am walking outside and said Hi to Eunji.

Sunggyu: Hey Eunji.

Eunji: Oh, hey Sunggyu-shi.

Sunggyu: Where are you going? 

Eunji: I didn't go anywhere. I am just going shopping and buy a dress because I don't have time a lot and when it come to the prom, I won't have anything to wear. [Sunggy look a bit sad when she said that because he think that she is already go to the prom with some.]

Sunggyu: You already have someone you go to the prom with already?

Eunji: Hahaha of course not. Someone ugly like me, no one going to ask me to go to the prom with.

Sunggyu: T-then if you don't mind, w-w-would you go to the p-prom with me?

Eunji: Me? I though you like Hyuna.

Sunggyu: How you know that?

Eunji: I hear many people said that. I don't really know.

Sunggyu: I don't really like her. Just a fan of her.  Would you go to the prom with me? 

Eunji: Will be better than being alone at the prom, sure.

Sunggyu: Really? 

Eunji: Haha yes, want to come with me?

Sunggyu: Sure, I will going to pick your a nice dress.

Eunji laugh and they both walking to the store. Sunggyu looking at Eunji and smile. "She have the best smile I have ever meet. I think I really fall in love with her." Sunggyu said to hiself.

 

Sungjong: Bomi, is Hoya hyung at your house?

Bomi: Yes, why?

Sungjong: Can I go visit him after we finish shopping?

Bomi: You can but maybe he is not home.

Sungjong: So you know where he is going at that time?

Bomi: He told me that he is going to hangout with his friends.

Sungjong: Friends? What friends? He never hangout with anyone other than us.

Bomi: He said he is going to hangout with EXO.

Sungjong: EXO? Who is EXO?

Hayoung: Yah, EXO is not a person. EXO is a group. They have 12 member in there, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Kai, Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, D.O, my awesome Luhan and the last one is Suh oppa.

Bomi: Always Suho.

Hayoung: Unnie, you know that Suho is so handsome and the best. No one can't even beat him.

Bomi: Why you love Suho so much?

Hayoung: You know why, I love him so much, unnie. Don't ask me question again and go to shopping.

They all keep walking and Sungjong look a bit sad and jealous when he know that their is already someone that Hayoung already love someone and not him. "Hayoung don't you know I love you?" Sungjong said to hiself.

They reach and looking clothes inside the store. Hayoung is so smile and looking around while Bomi is just looking at all the dress to find which one is the best dress for her. She want to be the prettiest one for Hoya.

She keep look around and finish she saw a few dress that catch her attention. She go pick all the dress and walk inside the fitting room to change. Hayoung is smile that Bomi finally found some dress for her. Finally, Bomi come out each time she wearing a new dress to show to Hayoung and Sungjong.  

Bomi: Hayoung, which one is better?

Hayoung: Unnie, I think the black one is fix you more better and the long white dress. Choose one of those two.

Bomi: It's hard if you said like that. I'll just going to buy both then. Oh wait, you need to find a dress a go to the prom too.

Hayoung: Yah, I am come here to pick a better dress for you not to look for one too.

Bomi: I know but you don't have time to come so let look today.

Hayoung: I can wear my old dress if I don't have time to come. 

Bomi: Those all dress, I keep seeing you wear so man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter