PinkFinite Amusement Park Part 2

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LeeSoEun_92 request for Homi and Myungeun

vale0994 request for Woorong and Myungeun

koala_panda request for Myungeun and Yeolkyung

pandaspirit request for Woorong

ArLeena request for Woorong, Myungeun and Gyuji

Alicialuvpink request for Myungeun

Eunji and Sunggyu don't know what to do since they both didn't know each other much and didn't talk with each other before. Then Sunggyu start the conversation.

Sunggyu: Hi, my name is Kim Sunggyu, the leader in Infinite. What is your name?

Eunji: My name is Jung Eunji. Nice to meet you.

Sunggyu: What do you want to do? I am sorry if I am a boring person.

Eunji: I don't know what to do first. It okay you, don't have to be sorry. Will lets just hang around here.

They both look at each other and Sunggyu slowly move his hand so he can hold her hand. Eunji suprise by what Sunggyu did but she suddenly hold his hand back and smile at him. They both look shy but walking somewhere side by side and holding hand. 

Eunji: Sunggyu, why are you keep looking at the other side? 

Sunggyu: Nothing, I am just look if there is anything that is fun to play.

Eunji: Want to go eat? I am hungry now.

Sunggyu: If you are hungry, lets go eat and I will pay.

Eunji: Lets go eat?

They both walk to the food store and order pizza and pesi. Sunggyu pay and they both go sit somewhere and start eating. Eunji keep eating and smile at the same time, then she look at Sunggyu who keep looking at her and didn't eat.

Eunji: Sunggyu-shi, why are you not eating and where are you looking at?

Sunggyu: Ani, n.nn.not.nothing.

Sunggyu smile and wipe the sauce on Eunji lips and he start eating.

Naeun: Oppa, don't you think we are mean for doing like that to them? 

Myungsoo: I only know that Chorong hate Woohyung a lot so when they write their name on the paper, I took out Chorong name and let her be with Woohyun because it going to not make them hate each other anymore. I only think like that, I don't really know and I want to help Woohyun for that, he have beg me when I go find my member.

Naeun: What? Woohyun beg you for that? Is that mean Woohyun like Chorong unnie?

Myungsoo: Yes, he already tell us that Chorong is like Choco.

Naeun: Who is Choco?

Myungsoo: Her name is not reall Choco, but Woohyun give that nickname to her because she didn't tell her name to Woohyun so he give that nickname to her and then she start to use Choco as her name. After her parent die, she move away to live somewhere so they both haven't see each other since then. Choco is Woohyun first love, after she leave with someone else, he change a lot and become a playboy but he didn't love any of them, his mind still keep thinking about Choco. He sure that someday he going to meet her soon and he will stop being a playboy anymore. They both haven't seen each other about 12 years now. 

Naeun: I feel bad for them both. It already been along time and Woohyun still can't forget about her?

Myungsoo: He told us he will forget about her but after you all transfer to this school, Chorong keep remaid him about Choco because of her attitude. Their face look alike when they both sad. That is what Woohyun keep telling us.

Naeun: That is really a sad story about them both. I so sure one day they both going to meet each other soon. Lets not talk about sadness anymore. We here to have fun, not being sad.

Myungsoo: Haha sorry for telling you about Woohyun past story. Lets go have fun, baby.

Then Myungsoo hug Naeun waist and pull her closer to him. He hope that he can hug Naeun forever. Naeun look at L shockly then smile at him and they both going somewhere. L pull Naeun to go but she stop.

Naeun: Oppa, let not ride that one.

Myungsoo: Don't be scare baby, I will protect you.

Naeun nod and they both walk inside the Power Tower.

They both sit side by side. When it start going up, Naeun got shock and hold Myungsoo tight because she scared she might fall down. L look at her and smille holding her hand back. It went up higher and higher. When it's moving down, Naeun scream and crying at the same time. Finally, it have been stop and they both get out, Naeun hug L tight and her tear keep falling down. L hug her back for a few minute and break the hug then wipe her tear.

Myungsoo: Don't cry anymore baby.

Naeun: Oppa, I am so scared.

Myungsoo: Don't be scared nae? I am always here to protect you. *Naeun look at him and nod her head and L hug er tightly.

Bomi: It's so fun!

Hoya: You look really happy today.

Bomi: I am always happy, oppa.

Hoya: Yes you are but today I see that you more happy than usually.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter