Infinite Chatting without Hoya

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, Sunggyu don't know what to do. Eunji is always on his mind and he hate it a lot because he thought Eunji maybe don't like him back so he keep walking back and forth. 

Woohyun: Yah hyung! Stop walking back and forth, it's bother me. 

Sunggyu: I am still confuse so be quiet. If it's bother you then go to your bedroom.

Woohyun: What wrong with you?

Myungsoo: Don't bother him, Woohyun. He is just falling in love and want to ask her to the prom with him.

Woohyun: Her? Who is her?

Myungsoo: Jung Eunji. Between you need to make up with Hoya because I miss him. I want Hoya to live with us again. 

Dongwoo: Is someone said Hoya name?

Myungsoo: We did! 

Sungyeol: Is he home yet?

Myungsoo: No, he still not and we haven't see him a few week now.

Sungyeol: Dongwoo, look like everything Hoya said in the classroom is right.

Dongwoo: Yes, it not only Woohyun fault but all of us too.

Sungjong: What you both talking about? What did Hoya said in the class?

Sungyeol: He really feel like he is not part of Infinite and I think it's true. We always make him feel uncomfortable.

Dongwoo: Yes, you right Sungyeol. It's true!

Sunggyu: What do you mean by that and it's true?

Dongwoo: Everything we did wrong, we always said it is his fault and we always blame Hoya even ever we did something wrong.

Sungjong: I don't think so. I remember that we ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter