Fifteen

L♥VE HXTE

            “Hey jagiya…” Ray said and planted a soft kiss on Misuk’s temple before wrapping his arm around her tiny waist.

            “Hey…” she smiled looking at the man that stolen her heart. It was a miracle that they actually met again and fell in love for the second time.

            “What are you making?”

            “My famous peach cobbler…”

            “Yummy…jagiya, did you notice something different about the boys?” Ray said sitting at the kitchen island.

            “What do you mean?” Misuk turned around.

            “Well…I don’t hear any bickering between them anymore…not that I like they fight with each other…”

            “I’m just glad that they finally get along together…isn’t that more important?”

            “I guess so…”

Meanwhile…

            “Put your left leg up on the board and use the other one to push…is it that hard to do?” Mark slowly losing his patience.

            “It’s hard! Did you see how many times I fell just now?” Jinyoung scowled. His scraped his knees on the pavement the second time he tried getting on the skateboard.

            “This is the easiest part…I’m not teaching you some pro skills or anything…”

            “I told you…I can’t skate to save my life…why can’t you understand that?”

            “Why are you yelling at me?” Mark stared at Jinyoung. He wanted to teach something that he enjoyed doing so that the both of them could enjoy it together but somehow it turned to be a bad idea.

            “I’m not! This is frustrating!” Jinyoung kicked the board away and walked to the end of the skate park leaving Mark behind.

            “Yaa Park Jinyoung!” Mark yelled his name but he just ignored the guy.

*Maybe I just let him cool off a while…* Mark went to the nearby vendor to get some water.

Jinyoung pulled the tiny shrubs of weeds on the ground and tossed it away. He knew that this skateboarding thing is wrong. Mark wanted to show him some skills but let’s face it…Jinyoung and skateboard isn’t meant to be together.

            “Hey…”

Jinyoung looked up and saw a guy standing in front of him.

            “Hey…”

            “Bad day?” he asked and sat next to Jinyoung, placing his board between them.

            “Kinda…nice board…” Jinyoung said admiring the bright colours decorating the board.

            “Thanks…made it myself…”

            “Cool…”

            “I’m Junho…” he guy smiled and offered his hand for a shake that Jinyoung gladly took.

            “Jinyoung…”

The guy seemed older than him…maybe 3 years top.

            “I never see you around…and I’m pretty much all the time here…”

            “First time actually…”

            “Just got into skateboarding?” Junho asked.

            “Not really…someone I know thought it would be a great idea to teach me a thing or two about it but I guess there’s some things that won’t work out no matter how hard you tried…” Jinyoung sighed.

            “Maybe you just need a good teacher…” Junho winked.

*Was he flirting with me?* Jinyoung thought. He glanced over and saw Junho staring at me.

            “I mean it…I could teach you if you want…” Junho smiled.

            “It’s okay…I’m a bad student and you’ll probably gonna have high blood pressure by the end of your time spending teaching me…”

            “Eyy…you can’t be that bad…” Junho nudged Jinyoung’s shoulder softly.

            “Trust me…I can’t even get on the board…my sense of balance is worse than a seven year old on a bike…”

            “C’mon…” Junho get up and pulled Jinyoung’s hand. “I don’t even charge you with any fees…it’s free of charge…”

            “No thanks…”

            “C’mon…just give me 10 minutes…if you can’t get on the board in ten minutes I will never bother you again and I will take you out for dinner…”

Mark walked back to the park with two bottles of cold water in his hands. He decided to skip this whole skateboarding thing with Jinyoung and went to the arcade instead. He saw a guy with Jinyoung and immediately saw red. The guy had his arm around Jinyoung’s waist as the younger guy stood on the skateboard trying to skate on his own.

            “See…I told you…I can’t skate…you’re just wasting your time…you had better chance teaching a dog than me…” Jinyoung finally gave up. I will never go near a skateboard or anything that similar to it.

            “Okay…I have to admit…you’re bad…” Junho laughed.

            “Told ya…thanks for saving me just now…otherwise this…” Jinyoung looked at his reddened scraped shin from earlier accident while with Mark. “It will have another friend joining it…”

            “No problem...”

Jinyoung saw Mark coming walking towards them and there’s an angry expression on his face.

            “Mark…”

            “Jinyoung ah, let’s go…” Mark grabbed Jinyoung by the wrist and dragged him away.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Junho called as Jinyoung being pulled away from him.

            “See ya…” Jinyoung said following Mark’s footsteps.

They reached a small bridge when Jinyoung finally break free from Mark’s deathly grip on his wrist.

            “What the hell is wrong with you? You don’t have to drag me like this…I’m not a freakin’ cow for God’s sake!” Jinyoung said looking at his wrist.

            “Who the hell is that? When I tried to teach you, you got all worked up and annoyed for some reason but then I saw a total stranger did and everything seems okay…” Mark spat. He hated to see another guy putting their hands on what belongs to him.

            “It’s not like I ask him or anything…he volunteered…”

            “Oh he volunteered?” Mark snickered. “Are you that easy? Letting other guys’ hands roaming your body…”

            “Excuse me? You think I’m easy?” Jinyoung stepped back and raised his hands. “Know what? We’re done talking…” he turned around and walked away.

            “Jinyoung ah! I’m not done talking with you!”

Mark chased Jinyoung and with his long legs, he finally caught up with him.

            “Yaa Jinyoung ah…” Mark said holding Jinyoung’s arm.

Jinyoung snapped his arm away.

            “Don’t touch me! I can’t believe you said that! I might be something else but EASY was none of it!”

            “He had his hands on you! Did you know how that makes me feel? You belong to me and no one else…” Mark glared and his tone was deep and he almost sounded like he was growling.

            “What am I? Your possession?”

Misuk and Ray just finished their evening desserts when Jinyoung came rushing into the living room.

            “Hey baby…have fun? Misuk asked. Mark came in.

            “Can you stop following me?” Jinyoung hissed.

            “This is my house too if you haven’t noticed!” Mark said in annoyance.

They pushed each other up the stairs and soon there were loud banging came from the second floor.

            “When I finally thought they gonna get along…” Ray shook his head.

            “At least they’re not killing each other…” Misuk smiled.

            “Right…”

******************************

Night…backyard…

Jinyoung looked at his scrapped shin…red with the outer layer of the skin break. It stung like hell when he took a bath just now…

*It’s all that jerk’s fault!* he got mad thinking about what happened earlier. How could Mark think that he was easy…

            “I should’ve broken that board when I got the chance…” he grimaced.

            “And I would just buy another one…just to annoy you…”

Mark walked towards him.

            “What are you doing here? We’re not speaking term remember?”

Jinyoung ignored Mark and kept on tending his shin. His flawless legs gonna have scars now…just great.

            “Here…let me…”

Mark took Jinyoung’s left leg and put it on his lap. He gently wiped it antiseptics causing Jinyoung to hiss from the stinging sensation.

            “Quit being such a baby…” Mark said grinning a little.

            “It hurt ok?”

A long silence appeared. Jinyoung’s eyes trailed Mark’s fingers as he carefully tending his wound.

            “I’m sorry…” Mark finally said as he applied the Band-Aid on Jinyoung’s shin.

            “What are you sorry for?”

            “This…it’s my fault…”

            “Glad that you realise it…” Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

            “And I’m sorry for calling you easy…”

Mark took Jinyoung hands and caressed it.

            “I just got so mad when I saw that guy putting his hand on you…”

            “He’s just being helpful…I was about to fall on the ground…” Jinyoung let Mark played with his hands…it somehow made him calm a little.

            “I know but…the way I see it…he was taking advantage…”

            “Aren’t you being too possessive here?”

            “Maybe…it’s just that…I don’t like it when people mess with what’s mine…and the last time I checked, you are mine…”

Mark cupped Jinyoung’s face and plant a soft kiss on his lips.

“I know I’m being over protective…”

            “Possessive…” Jinyoung cut his words.

            “Whatever…the point is…I felt insecure…there’s something that draw people to you and it made me uneasy…what if you left me for them?”

            “Aren’t you being a little too paranoid? Besides, do you think you’re the only one who felt that way?” Jinyoung stared deep into Mark’s brown eyes.

            “You do?”

            “Hell yeah…you’re Mark Tuan…one of the most famous guy in school…string of admirers…I practically have to tell myself that you’re with me instead of them…”

            “I guess we’re in the same boat for that…”

            “Yeah…”

Mark looked around.

            “What are you looking at?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Just make sure we’re alone…so I could do this…” he scooted closer to Jinyoung.

Their lips met again in a soft kiss that soon become a full on make out session.

            “One more thing…” Jinyoung broke this kiss. “Don’t ask me to do skateboarding again…”

            “Got it…now, where were we?” Mark smiled wickedly before crashing their lips together again.