Twelve

L♥VE HXTE

            “I expect the two of you will behave while we’re gone…no fighting and I don’t want to see dead bodies when we got back…” Ray said as he dragged his suitcase to the car outside. 

            “Ray…” Misuk frowned. “If you haven’t noticed, these two are getting along fine these days…”

Jinyoung glanced over at Mark and fake a smile.

            “We’re good dad…” Mark slung his arm around Jinyoung’s shoulder much to the other grimace.

            “I’m just saying…we’ll be back on Tuesday…and please don’t burn the house down…” Ray glared at Mark.

            “Dad, that was years ago…and it even wasn’t my fault…”

            “Whatever….all I want to see that the house will still be in one piece…”

            “Yea, yea…”

            “I’ll call as soon as we arrive…love you both…” Misuk hugged both Mark and Jinyoung.

            “Have fun ma…ajusshi…” Jinyoung said waving his hands as Misuk and Ray get into the car.

            “Take care…”

As the car sped away, Jinyoung pushed Mark aside.

            “They’re gone…you can stop with the acting…” Jinyoung said glaring at Mark.

            “What act?”

            “Whatever!”

They were walking inside when suddenly a cab stopped in front of the gate. A guy came out from the passenger’s seat.

            “Mark hyung!” the guy said with a big smile on his face.

            “Yoogyeom ah!”

The guy ran towards Mark and gave him a big bear hug.

            “What are you doing here?” Mark asked as they broke the hug.

            “I’m spending the weekend with you! Mom and dad have a conference down in Busan…I’m kinda bored so here I am…” he looked at Jinyoung. “So, this is your step brother?”

            “Kinda…”

            “Hi…” he extended his hand for a shake. “I’m Yoogyeom, Mark’s hyung cousin…”

            “Hi…Jinyoung…”

            “Jinyoung hyung…good to see you! Hyung!” he turned towards Mark and hugged him again. “I missed you so much!”

            “Yoogee ah…you’re suffocating me…” Mark coughed.

Jinyoung looked from afar at the two cousins. Mark was sitting on the couch with Yoogyeom snuggling next to him like a puppy on a cold day.

            “How was school?” Mark asked.

            “Same old same old I guess…I got second place in a dance competition last week…” Yoogyeom said tucking his feet underneath Indian style.

            “Really? Cool…”

            “Hyung, since your parents is out of town…how about we have a little party here?”

            “Party?”

            “Yeah…I’m gonna be here for the weekend so we might as well use it to the fullest…besides, it’s been a while since you throw that famous party of yours…” Yoogyeom looked at Mark with a smile.

            “I’m kinda low on the financial side right now…you have any idea?”

            “Well…I got this…” Yoogyeom took out a card from his wallet. “Mom said to use it in case of emergency so this is classified as emergency…what do you say?”

            “The party is on…”

            “Cool! I’ll go call my friends…”

            “Okay…I better make some calls too…”

Mark got up and he stumbled upon Jinyoung at the stairs.

            “A party? Are you sure about that?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Yup…don’t worry, if anything goes wrong, I’ll take full blame…”

            “You bet you are…” Jinyoung went to his room. He didn’t want to take any part in this party.

It’s almost 7pm and the house is filled with people. Jinyoung was in his room alone trying to ignore the loud noise coming from downstairs.

            “What are you doing in here while everyone else down there having fun?” Jaebum leaned at the doorway.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I was invited to a party…” he walked in and sat on Jinyoung’s bed next to him. “I came and couldn’t find you anywhere…”

            “I’m not in the mood…”

            “C’mon…there are tonnes of food and good music…” Jaebum tapped Jinyoung’s thigh.

            “But I don’t know anyone down there…”

            “You know me…c’mon…”

Jaebum got up and pulled Jinyoung to his feet. They went downstairs and loud music greeted their ears. Heaps of people crowding the spacious living room that had been turned into a huge dance floor. Jinyoung looked around and saw Mark at the corner talking with Jackson and Yoogyeom and couple of guys from their school.

            “I hate this kind of environment…” Jinyoung said.

            “It’s about time you learn to socialise a little don’t you think?” Jaebum went to the long table near the huge window and grabbed two slices of pizza and give it to Jinyoung.

            “Thanks…”

Other side of the room…

            “Hyung, can I ask you something?” Yoogyeom asked.

            “Sure…” Mark said bobbing his head to the music.

            “Your step brother Jinyoung hyung…did he hate me or something? He kept giving me these looks…as if I did something wrong…”

            “He’s always like that with new people…but he’s kinda nice once you get to know him…”

            “Oh…ok…I’m gonna get some food…”

When Yoogyeom left…

            “So, have you talked to Jinyoung yet?” Jackson said.

            “About what?”

            “Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about…” Jackson raised his eyebrows.

            “Well…no…I don’t even know how to start…besides, things could get complicated…”

            “Complicated? As in…”

            “His mom and my dad are getting married…we gonna be brothers…if we did hook up…wouldn’t it be weird? What would everyone say?”

            “But you’re not blood related…I don’t see any problem…but I guess you’re right…some people wouldn’t understand…”

They looked over and saw Jaebum pulled Jinyoung to the centre of the living room.

            “What are we doing here?” Jinyoung said amidst the people around him.

            “You need to loosen up a little…c’mon, dance with me…”

            “I don’t dance…”

            “As if I’m gonna believe that…”

Jaebum had his hand on Jinyoung’s waist and pulled him closer.

            “Move your body…I know you can dance…” Jaebum smiled.

            “Fine…”

Jinyoung swayed his body to the music. He started slow and then felt the music seeping through his body.

            “Who says you can’t dance?” he stood behind Jinyoung and stuck his front on Jinyoung’s back, grinding following the music beat.

            “Whatever…”

Mark is seeing red when he saw Jaebum and Jinyoung getting so close together on the dance floor. He never knew Jinyoung could move like that…as if he was one with the music. Jaebum’s hands went all over Jinyoung’s waist in a such sensual manner and unknowingly making him jealous.

            “Dude, you ok?” Jackson asked.

            “No…I’m not!”

Jinyoung closed his eyes and feel the music…he didn’t always dance but once he did, he can get so lost into it…ignoring the people around him…with Jaebum right next to him, he felt secured.

            “Shake what your mama gives ya boy!” Kwanghee said grooving next to the pair.

            “Hyung, you’re here?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Yeah…Mark called almost half of the school…”

            “No wonder there so much people in here…” Jaebum chipped in.

Jinyoung was about to turned around facing Jaebum when he saw Mark coming his way.

*What is he doing here?*

Before he could do anything, Mark grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

            “What the hell…”

            “Yaa, come with me…”

Mark dragged Jinyoung up the stairs and went to his room. He shove Jinyoung inside and locked the door behind him.

            “What the hell you’re thinking you’re doing right now?” Jinyoung snarled at him in anger.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Jaebum knocked the door. “Jinyoung ah, you ok in there? Open the door!” he knocked again.

            “Go away Jaebum ah! I need to talk to Jinyoung alone!” Mark yelled.

            “Goddamnit Mark! If you hurt Jinyoung I’m gonna kill you!”

            “It’s ok Jaebum ah…I’m gonna kill him myself…” Jinyoung stared at Mark. “What do you wanna talk about? Make it quick, I don’t have much time to spare for you…” Jinyoung crossed his arm.

            “Are you purposely trying to get me mad?”

            “Mad? I didn’t do anything!”

            “The way you dance with Jaebum…do you wanna tell everyone that you and Jaebum were dating or something?”

            “The way I dance with Jaebum has nothing to do with everyone…I just do what I feel like doing…why? You have a problem with that?”

            “The hell I do!”

            “And why is that?”

            “Because I was jealous!”

            “Pfft! Jealous? Why would you be jealous?”

            “Because I like you…that’s why!”

Mark paused after his sudden confession.

            “I’ll just pretend I didn’t hear that…now, will you excuse me…I had a party to go…”

Jinyoung turned and before he could turned the door knob, Mark spun him around and slammed his against the door.

            “Yaa…”

Jinyoung’s eyes shot wide open when he felt Mark’s lips invaded his own. Mark bite his lips gently and he could feel fireworks exploded in his head…it was way better than the first time they kissed. The kiss broke when Jinyoung pushed Mark away.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark said putting his hands on the door at the either side of Jinyoung trapping him in the middle.

            “What? Are you gonna say this was a mistake too?” Jinyoung’s voice trembled.

            “No…this wasn’t a mistake…and that night…that wasn’t a mistake either…I like you Park Jinyoung…” Mark rested his head on Jinyoung’s shoulder.

 

A confession!

Stay tuned for the next update! Don't forget to flood the comment box!

ANNYEONG!!!