Ten

L♥VE HXTE

Mark couldn’t stop himself from staring at Jinyoung the whole time. The red spot on Jinyoung’s neck kept on peeking at him…it had to be a hickey. It bothered the hell out of him. How did it get there? Who gave it to him? All these questions lingered in his head.

            “What you’re looking at?” Jackson said trying to look the same direction as Mark but he failed to find anything.

            “Nothing…” Mark looked the other way but a few seconds later, his eyes made their way back to Jinyoung. Damn it!

            “You know…you’ve been acting kinda weird lately…” Jackson frowned.

            “Weird? What do you mean?”

            “Well…you’re just not yourself…do you wanna talk about it?”

            “I just had a lot of things in my mind these days…that’s all…”

            “Are you sure? You know you could tell me anything right?”

            “I know…thanks for the concern anyway…” Mark looked at Jackson. He didn’t know how tell Jackson what’s been bothering him…his growing affection towards Jinyoung that left him scared.

Mark never had any feelings for another guy before…at least not the way he had for Jinyoung. The guy has been haunting his dreams lately and he would wake up drenched in sweat with a major hard on.

Jinyoung opened his locker’s door and took out his PE outfit. He looked at the mirror and saw the red spot on his neck. It doesn’t sting as much as it does before but the colour is still visible. He began regretting having that bet with Jaebum.

            “Hey man…” Jaebum came from behind.

            “Hey…”

            “Still thinking about how you could’ve won the bet?” Jaebum laughed.

            “Shut up! It’s all your fault…now everyone is thinking that I had someone bite my neck leaving this hickey…” Jinyoung pouted.

            “You’re the one who suggested the bet…is it hurt?”

            “Not so much now…if I knew you had crab claw like fingers, I wouldn’t have go on with that bet…”

            “Your choice my friend…” Jaebum ran his finger on the reddish bruise.

            “That tickles…” Jinyoung squirmed.

At the end of the hallway, Mark was watching the whole scene with rage.

*So it was Jaebum who gave him that hickey after all…I should’ve know…* he slammed his locker and head down to the gym.

During PE…

            “Jinyoung ah…you should tell your girl to go easy on you a little…” Kwanghee laughed and sat next to Jinyoung on the bleachers.

            “What do you mean?”

            “That…” he pointed his finger at the bruise.

            “It’s not a hickey and I don’t have a girlfriend!”

            “That’s from me…” Jaebum sat behind Jinyoung with his legs spread at the either side of him.

            “Oh…” Kwanghee smiled. “Have a pity on your boy Jaebum ah…he looks like he’s been on losing round with a vacuum cleaner…”

            “I’m not dating Jaebum either!” Jinyoung glared at the both of them.

            “Why not? I’m a good catch…” Jaebum wrapped his arm around Jinyoung’s shoulder.

            “No thanks…you’re just not my style…”Jinyoung got up and walked to the centre of the gym.

A pair of eyes watching from afar and it full of jealousy.

            “I think Jinyoung and Jaebum are dating…otherwise how would Jinyoung could get that hickey from…don’t you think?” Jackson said while stretching.

            “You saw that too?” Mark looked at Jackson.

            “Only the blind couldn’t see that hickey…I mean, it visible…why? Are you mad that he got some action while you’re not?” Jackson laughed.

            “Shut up!” Mark pushed Jackson away.

            “What? I’m just saying…”

Jaebum and Kwanghee along with couple of their friends are having a basketball match when one of their players having cramps.

            “Um…Mark…wanna join us?” Kwanghee asked.

            “Sure.”

The game begins again. Jaebum got the ball and when he was dribbling it, Mark came from behind and steals it. He ran with the ball and dunked it into the basket. Loud cheers echoed in the gym.

            “Nice…” Jackson patted Mark’s back.

Jinyoung got back from the toilet and heard ruckus in the gym. His pace quickened and he saw students gathered around in the middle.

            “What the hell is wrong with you?”

            “You have problem with me?”

He got through and saw Jaebum and Mark shoving each other in the chest.

            “If you have anything to say, just say it like a man…not a word bound …” Mark spat.

            “Who are you calling a huh? You’re just mad that I beat you n basketball…” Jaebum smirked.

Before anyone knows it, punches were launched.

            “What the…” Jinyoung went towards the two trying to break them apart.

Jinyoung pulled Jaebum away.

            “Stop it! I said stop it! The both of you!” he yelled.

Mark was aiming at Jaebum with his fist but when Jaebum suddenly ducked down, he accidentally hit Jinyoung right on his left temple, sending the guy down on the floor.

            “Oh my god…Jinyoung ah!” Jaebum crouched down. “Look what have you done!”

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark tried to help but Jaebum pushed him away.

            “What the hell is wrong with you?!” Jaebum glared at him. “Are you ok Jinyoung ah?” Jaebum got Jinyoung on his feet and walked out from the gym.

Jackson pulled Mark away from the crowd and dragged him to the back of the gym.

            “You want to tell me what’s going in there?” Jackson stared at Mark. “Luckily Mr. Jung wasn’t there…otherwise, your would be in the principal’s office right now!”

            “I don’t know what’s got into me…I just got so mad seeing Jaebum with Jinyoung…”

            “Why would you be mad?”

            “Because I like Jinyoung!”

A long silence broke between them.

            “You like Jinyoung?” Jackson looked at his best friend.

            “Yes…no…I dunno…” Mark slumped on a thick old high jump mattress on the floor.

            “That’s the reason? You got jealous?”

            “I guess…I can’t stand the sight of the two together…”

            “Dude…”

Mark got up.

            “I want to be alone…” he said and walked away.

Meanwhile…

            “I’m gonna kill that jerk!” Jaebum gritted his teeth with anger.

            “He sure have good fist…damn…” Jinyoung still could feel the side of his head pulsing from the hit. “What happened anyway?”

            “We’re just playing and next thing I know he was shoving me and nudging me in the chest…”

            “I dunno what’s got into him…he looked normal at home…he even being nice to me…”Jinyoung recalled Mark’s recent behaviour.

            “I bet some kind of spirit just possessed him…”

            “That could happen…”

********************************

Mark slowly turned the door knob and peek his head inside the room. Jinyoung was asleep with the lamp on his bedside table lighting the whole room. He walked in and kneeled by the bed. His eyes went to Jinyoung’s temple and saw the reddish colour and his heart sank. He didn’t mean to hit Jinyoung…that is the last thing he want to do.

            “Trying to finish what you didn’t get to do?” Jinyoung’s voice startled him.

            “Ji…Ji…Jinyoung ah…” Mark stuttered.

            “What is your problem with Jaebum? He never get in your way… and he definitely didn’t steal any of your stuff…”

            “He just irritates me…”

            “He irritates you? Pfft…how convenience…” Jinyoung snorted.

Mark just stood there looking at the floor.

            “You know…I’m beginning to think that you’re not as bad as I thought you would be but I guess I was wrong…I’m glad Jaebum hit you…”

            “What is so great about Jaebum anyway? I don’t see anything special about him…”

            “You wanna know? Well, first…he’s nice, not just to me, but to everyone around him…not temperamental unlike someone I know…”Jinyoung rolled his eyes at him. “He’s smart, funny…responsible…the list goes on and on…”

Mark turned around and pushed Jinyoung on his bed.

            “What are you doing?” Jinyoung said as Mark held both of his wrists and pinned him down.

            “Can you stop talking about Jaebum for one second?” Mark straddled Jinyoung’s body and stared into Jinyoung’s brown eyes.

            “Why? Because he irritates you?”

            “No…because I want to do this…”

Mark leaned down and pressed his lips on Jinyoung’s slightly open mouth. Jinyoung’s eyes shot open by the action as he struggled to get away, Mark’s grip got tighter and his kiss went a little more frantic. He nibbled Jinyoung’s lower lips gently and soon felt Jinyoung melted in his kiss and beginning kissing him back.

 

 

They kissed!

Stay tuned to another chapter!!!