Thirteen

L♥VE HXTE

            “No…this wasn’t a mistake…and that night…that wasn’t a mistake either…I like you Park Jinyoung…” the words ringing in Jinyoung’s head. He still can’t believe it’s happening.

            “You’re kidding right? This must be some kind of sick joke you’re pulling on me again right?”

            “No…” Mark cupped Jinyoung’s face with his palm. “Look into my eyes and tell me that I’m joking…”

Jinyoung could see that Mark is telling the truth…mouth can utter the words of lies but the eyes tell you everything.

            “You’re being serious aren’t you?”

Mark silently nodded.

            “But why me? You hated me remember? We’re enemies…”

            “Haven’t you heard ‘get your friends close and your enemies closer’? I guess I grew out of the feeling of hate into something else…”

            “I have to go…”

Jinyoung pushed mark away and walked out the door. Thousand things runs in his mind. Why did Mark like him? Has he always interested in guys before?

            “Jinyoung ah…” Jaebum ran towards him. “Are you ok? Did that jerk do anything to you?”

            “I’m…I’m fine…”

They saw Mark walked down the stairs.

            “You…” Jaebum was about to storm at Mark but Jinyoung grabbed his arm.

            “Don’t…just let it go…”

            “But…”

            “Listen to me…let’s get out of here…” Jinyoung pulled Jaebum’s hand and dragged him to the front door.

The next morning…

Jinyoung came back home and saw large plastic bags at front of the gate. He walked in and saw Yoogyeom carrying another bag in his hand.

            “Jinyoung hyung…”

            “Yoogyeom ah…”

Mark rushed out and saw Jinyoung.

            “Yaa! Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you all night! Do you how worried I was? I called but no one answered…” he said in one breath.

            “Yaa! You don’t have to yell at me! I’m not miles away! I can hear you perfectly fine!”

            “Where did you go?”

            “I spend the night at Jaebum’s place since I know the party gonna end so late…”

            “You could’ve at least left me a text or something instead making me worried to death…”

            “Sorry…I thought you don’t even care about me…”

Mark pulled Jinyoung’s hand and went inside.

            “After what I said last night…how could I not care?” Mark stared at Jinyoung.

            “Um…about last night…”

Before Jinyoung could say anything, Mark cut off his words…

            “Fine… you still hate me…I get it…but let me tell you one thing…I will win you over…I will make you fall in love with me…” Mark gently kissed his lips. “Now, I gotta go and clean this mess up…” he winked and walked out.

Jinyoung just stood there trying to process everything that happened just now.

*Did he just say that he gonna make me fall in love with him?*

******************************

A few days after…

            “Jinyoung ah…you’re gonna be late…” his mom called from outside.

            “Nae…” he shove his books inside his bag and grabbed his jacket before went out the door.

Jinyoung went to the kitchen and saw Mark at the table, eating.

            “What are you doing standing there? Sit your down and eat your breakfast…” Misuk said frowning at her son.

            “Yes ma…”

            “Jinyoung ah…you ok? You’ve been kinda weird lately…”

            “I’m fine ma…it’s just that I have lots of things in my mind right now…”

            “Really? Well, if you say so…”

After breakfast, both Jinyoung and mark made their way to school. Jinyoung was walking at the front leaving Mark behind.

After his confession at the party, Mark had been doing a lot of thinking on how to win Jinyoung over. He was new in dating and the fact that his love interest is a guy made it a little more difficult for him. He did some research on the internet and found himself spending hours in front of the computer for several days.

*Here goes nothing…* Mark quickened his pace and caught up with Jinyoung. He grabbed Jinyoung’s hand and laced their fingers together.

            “What are you doing?” Jinyoung tried to loosen the grip but Mark held his hand tighter.

            “My first step to win you over…” Mark said with a smile. “Isn’t all relationship starts with holding hands?”

            “This is not the time and place…people are watching…” Jinyoung hissed.

            “So? Let them be…I’m so glad you don’t have sweaty palm…otherwise we gonna have a huge problem…” Mark chuckled.

            “Yaa!”

            “I’m just kidding…I’ll hold your hand even if you sweat a bucket…hmm…this is nice…” Mark swayed their hand back and forth.

Jinyoung has to admit that holding Mark’s hand did stirred something inside him…it sent butterflies flying in his stomach.

At school…

Mark was doing his work when Jaebum came to his seat.

            “Let’s talk…you and me…now…” Jaebum said walking out from the class.

            “What was that about?” Jackson whispered.

            “I dunno…I better go talk to him…”

At a secluded corner near the emergency staircase…

            “What do you wanna talk about?” Mark asked.

            “Jinyoung…”

            “What about Jinyoung?”

            “Let me just go straight to the point…do you like him?”

Mark nodded.

            “Well…if you do, there’s nothing left to be said then…but let me tell you one thing…if you hurt him, I’ll kick your …”

            “Hurting him right now is the last thing I wanna do…”

            “This better not be one of your sick jokes Mark…and I really mean it when I say I’ll kick your …”

            “Why are being so protective of Jinyoung anyway? Do you have feelings for him?” Mark was curious about Jaebum intention giving him these warnings.

            “Jinyoung is like my little brother…we knew each other since kindergarten and he suffered a lot…his parents divorcing…and I just want him to be happy…”

Free period…

Jinyoung was alone in the library when mark crept behind him slowly.

            “Boo!”

            “Jeez!” Jinyoung jumped and his books fell on the floor. “What…yaa!”

            “Shh…this is the library…” Mark said giggling.

            “What the hell are you doing here?” Jinyoung crouched down picking up his books.

            “I came to see you…”

            “And why is that?”

            “Nothing…I suddenly had the urge to see you…”

            “Whatever…”

            “So, did you tell Jaebum about what I said to you?”

            “How did you know?” Jinyoung looked at Mark in shock.

            “He came to see me…giving me warning and stuff…”

            “He did?”

            “Yeah…saying that he will kick my if I hurt you…you still think that I’m joking aren’t you?”

            “What am I supposed to think? We’re enemies…and now suddenly you say that you liked me…”

            “Well, people can change…so do I…”

 

An update!

 

 

P/S : I'm currently working on a new MarkJin fic but I will only post it when this story is over....