Eleven

L♥VE HXTE

Jinyoung was lost in passion with the kiss. He tried to resist but Mark’s persistence eventually got the best of him. Mark loosened his grip on his wrist and cupped his face deepening the kiss even more. He was so into it when suddenly Mark broke the kiss abruptly.

He opened his eyes and met with Mark’s gaze.

            “What…”

            “Sorry…” Mark said. He got off from Jinyoung’s bed and made a mad dash towards the door leaving Jinyoung still in daze from the kiss.

Jinyoung watched as Mark disappeared behind the door. He looked down and realised a tent forming at his crotch area.

*Damn…I need a cold shower…*

Turning off the shower, Jinyoung stepped out of the bathroom and looked into the mirror. He wiped the fog off and stared at the reflection.

            “What’s got into me? Why did I let him do that? And why did I even responding to his kiss?” he asked himself, hoping for some answers. 

Back in his room, Mark could still felt Jinyoung’s lips on his own…it was a lot softer than he expected but it tasted sweet…almost like oranges. He stared at the ceiling trying to remember what just happened between him and Jinyoung just now.

Why did I do that? The question came to his mind. The kiss felt good and it seems right to him.

*You’re crazy Yi-En ah!*

He was about to go out when suddenly Jinyoung walked into his room.

            “Ji…Jinyoung ah…”

            “I wanna talk about what happened just now…” Jinyoung stride in and sat at the desk facing Mark.

There’s a long pause and Mark didn’t know what to say to Jinyoung. Should he confess his feelings? If he did…Jinyoung probably laughing his off at him and that could be his weapon to make fun of him for the rest of his life.

            “So, are you gonna tell me or should I beat the out of you to find out?” Jinyoung stared at him.

            “Are you capable of beating me?” Mark snorted.

            “Do you want to try?”

            “Fine…that kiss was a mistake! It meant nothing! I had to do it to make you shut up! Satisfied?” Mark felt his chest tightened at the lies.

Jinyoung got up from his seat, walked towards Mark and a slap landed on Mark’s left cheek.

            “What was that for?” Mark stunned by the sudden action. His cheek stung from the hit.

            “For taking my first kiss that I saved for someone special…”

            “Who is it? Jaebum?” Mark raised his eyebrows.

            “I hate you…you’re the worst person I’ve ever met in m by life!”

            “What? Don’t tell me that you have feelings for me from that one kiss?” Mark smirked. He wished that he could stop his mouth but it seems like they have a life of its own.

            “Only when hell freezes over!” Jinyoung stormed out slamming the door hard enough to wake up the whole house.

Mark slumped on his bed partially regretting his actions. I should’ve told him the truth. The disappointed looks on Jinyoung’s face almost made him regret.

The next morning…

Jinyoung was walking out from his room when Mark went past by him. They exchanged glares but Jinyoung’s was filled with anger and resentment towards the latter.

            “Good morning…” Misuk looked at both of his boys. 

            “Morning ma…” Jinyoung went towards the fridge, took out a bottle of water and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek. “I’m off to school…”

            “It’s still early…and what about breakfast?”

            “I’m meeting Jaebum…probably eating at his place…bye ma…” Jinyoung said and went to the front door.

            “What’s got into him?” Misuk looked at Mark.

            “I dunno…” Mark shrugged off his shoulder.

            “Maybe it’s one of his emotional day…so, want some breakfast? I got waffles and pancake…”

            “Waffles please…”

            “Coming right up…”

Jinyoung walked down the road drowned with his own thought.

*Why did I feel disappointed when Mark said the kiss meant nothing to me? It doesn’t make any sense at all…why would I be feeling this way?*

At school…

            “Just forget about it Jinyoung ah…stop dwelling on that stupid jerk! He’s just messing with you…it’s nothing new!” Jinyoung shook his head, erasing the kissing images between him and Mark last night.

            “Yaa, what’s been bothering you? I see you kinda space out since we left my place…” Jaebum said looking at Jinyoung.

            “Nothing…it’s just something cross my mind…not important though…”

He walked into class and saw Mark at his seat. Their gaze met but Jinyoung quickly looked away.

            “I hardly heard Mark making you annoyed these days…you finally decide to be brothers now?”

            “Nope…I’ve decided to do my own stuff and just ignore him completely…”

            “Did your parents notice it?”

            “Maybe…but I don’t really care…” Jinyoung went to his desk.

Later…

Jinyoung walked out from the library and bumped into Mark. His books fell on the floor so he helped picked it up. He casually glanced and his eyes fixed on Mark’s slightly pouty lips. The images of last night that he wanted to erase so bad came back popping like hot popcorn off the machine.

            “Still thinking about last night?” Mark’s voice burst his bubble of thought.

            “As if…” Jinyoung rolled his eyes. “Here…” he shove the books at Mark’s chest, making the other guy almost tumbled backward from the force. “Sorry about bumping into you…”

Jinyoung was about to leave when Mark grabbed his wrist.

            “Look, Jinyoung ah…” Mark felt like a huge lump stuck in his throat. “About last night…”

            “I get it! It was a mistake! You don’t have to rub it on my face every time you see me!”

            “I’m not…”

            “Then what are you trying to say? You wanna say that you wanted to kiss me?”

Then…

            “You two kissed?” Jackson looked at both Jinyoung and Mark. His eyes widened.

            “I’m outta here…” Jinyoung snapped back his hand and walked away.

When Jinyoung left…

            “Did I just heard right?” Jackson stared at Mark.

            “Yeah…” Mark nodded.

            “You kissed Jinyoung?”

            “Yes.”

            “On the lips?”

            “Yes.”

            “Did you like it?”

            “YES!”

            “Do you like Jinyoung?”

            “YES!”

            “Okay…that explained it all…I thought you were just saying it the last time I asked…”

Mark walked with heavy steps back to his class. He needed to find the courage to truly tell Jinyoung how he really felt…no more lies, just the truth. 

 Meanwhile…

            “He what?” Jaebum almost choked on his own saliva.

            “He kissed me…Mark…he kissed me.” Jinyoung leaned against the wall. They were at the back of the gym together, ditching a class.

            “You’re kidding right?”

            “Would I be kidding with something like this?” Jinyoung stared at Jaebum. His gaze is telling him the truth.

            “Ok…that was weird…why would he do that?”

            “I asked and he said it was a mistake…he did it to make me shut up…”

            “Did you kiss him back?’

Jinyoung silently nodded.

            “Ookay…did you like it?” another nod from Jinyoung.

            “Do you like Mark?”

            “Maybe…I dunno…I haven’t gone that far yet…” Jinyoung looked at Jaebum. “What am I gonna do now?”

            “Honestly…I don’t even know…”

            “Urghh…this !” Jinyoung let out a long sigh.

            “So, is he a good kisser?” Jaebum wiggled his eyebrows.

            “Shut up!” Jinyoung nudged his shoulder.

            “What? I’m just asking…look Jinyoung ah…stop worrying about it…take it as his usual way to annoy you…”

            “I’ve been thinking about it the whole day…but after seeing him…it all got messed up…”

Jinyoung kept on questioning himself about his feelings towards Mark. Is there any hint of further attraction towards the guy or is this just another confusion in his life.

 

Jinyoung is still confused with his own feelings....what will happen next? Stay tuned for the next update!

Flood the comment box! Seeing all those comments motivates me,,,

ANNYEONG!!!