Without a Fight

Love Me If You Dare

Without A Fight

 
 
 

Yong Hwa couldn't stop smiling even after he got back to the dorm. He carefully wrote down Ji Soo's phone number on paper and hid it in a notebook. I got her number. I got her number, he kept repeating in his mind. But where in the world did my phone go?

     He heard the door to the dorm open and someone walking in.

     "I'm home," Jung Shin called out.

     Yong Hwa walked out of his room the greet Jung Shin.

     "Welcome home. What happened to Jong Hyun?"

     "Ah, the CEO wanted to see him for something. I think it's about a problem with a trainee," Jung Shin said. "I'm going to see Min Hyuk."

     A problem with a trainee? Yong Hwa thought. Hope for Jong Hyun that it's a cute girl.

 

     Jong Hyun made his way to the CEO's office. I wonder why he wants me. It can't be important if he wants me, right? he thought. He opened the door to Sung Ho's office and saw a girl sitting on one of the chairs. 

     "Jong Hyun," Sung Ho said, "take a seat."

     Jong Hyun took a seat next to the girl and saw that she was crying. 

     "I'll get straight down to business since everyone is waiting to go home," Sung Ho said. "Jun Hee here is a trainee for our company. She is a solo artist, but she hasn't improved for the past two months, and if she doesn't improve by next week, we're going to have to stop training her in this program. I think that she will be a successful musician for FNC, but she just needs a little bit of help from a senior. Will you be able to help her, Jong Hyun?"

     "I would like to help, but I don't know," Jong Hyun said. "My schedule is always packed. I don't think I can give her lessons everyday."

     "I'll clear up an hour and a half of your schedue for one week to help her. Is that okay?" 

     "Um...I guess I can help her," Jong Hyun replied. "I may not be the best teacher, but I'll try my best.."

     "Thank you, Jong Hyun! You are so much easier to convince than Yong Hwa. Oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't introduce you guys. Choi Jun Hee, this is Lee Jong Hyun of C.N.Blue. And Jong Hyun, this is your new student, Jun Hee."

     "Annyeonghaseyo," Jun Hee said quietly.

     Jong Hyun gave a quick bow. This is awkward, he thought.

     "That is all," Sung Ho said. "Thank you for coming, Jong Hyun. Have a good evening, everybody."

     Jong Hyun walked out of Sung Ho's office, followed by Jun Hee. I suppose I'm a teacher now, Jong Hyun thought with a smile.

     He walked down the hall towards the elevator, when suddenly, he heard someone collapse behind him. He turned around and saw Jun Hee on the ground, her shoulders heaving as her tears spilled onto the floor, so he rushed to her side and crouched down to comfort her.  

     "Jun Hee! What happened? Are you alright?"

     I should cheer her up...he thought. The stress is killing her.

     He stood up and held his hand out for her. Jun Hee looked up and placed her hand in Jong Hyun's, so he pulled her up and gave her an embrace. He her long brown hair as her face was buried in his chest.

     "I know it's hard right now. I was also under a lot of stress when I was a trainee too," Jong Hyun said. "But don't worry because I'm going to help you. It's going to be all right."

     Jun Hee looked up at Jong Hyun.

     "Komawoyo," she said. "I-I want to do it. I want to improve and debut, but I don't know what I should do! Thank you so much." She gave him a huge smile.

     Jong Hyun smiled back. How funny. We just met yet I feel so comfortable with her already. Maybe we're natural friends.

     Jun Hee realized her position and stepped away from Jong Hyun's embrace.

     "I'm so sorry! You must feel really awkward right now," Jun Hee said, blushing. We're only strangers. How could he be so affectionate?

     "I'm sorry too," Jong Hyun said. "Are you embarrassed? My mother always told me that a hug will always make anybody feel better, no matter what the situation is."

     Wahh. So awkward! Jun Hee thought.

     "I'm fine," she replied. "I'll be going now. Thanks again."

     Jong Hyun watched as she ran off and took the stairs instead of the elevator. This is going to be very interesting, he thought.

     Jong Hyun took the elevator and called a taxi once he got down. He arrived at the dorm in fifteen minutes and opened the door with his key to enter.

     "Welcome home, Jong Hyun," Yong Hwa greeted. "What did the CEO want?"

     "He wanted me to help a trainee because she's struggling with improvement," Jong Hyun replied.

     "Is she cute?" Jung Shin asked, looking up from his laptop screen.

     Jong Hyun blushed. "Well, I guess, but that's not what's important."

     "Oohhhhh," Yong Hwa teased. "What's her name?"

     "Her name is Jun Hee," Jong Hyun said. "Anyways, is Min--

     "Ahhh," Yong Hwa interrupted. "Romantic J!"

     "What?" asked Jong Hyun, confused. 

     "Couple name," Yong Hwa replied with a mischievous grin.

      Jong Hyun ignored Yong Hwa. "Is Min Hyuk all right?" Hyung is crazy, he thought.

     "Yeah, he's sleeping now," Jung Shin answered.

     Jong Hyun sat down next to Yong Hwa.

     "You seem like you're in a good mood. I assume your date went well?"

     Yong Hwa blushed. "Well, I guess so."

     "Hyung!" Jung Shin said. "What's this article on the internet about?"

     Jung Shin passed his laptop to Yong Hwa. 

 

Birthday Gift? CNBLUE's Kang Min Hyuk Caught Kissing Unknown Girl

     CNBLUE's Kang Min Hyuk was injured while playing at the charity football game earlier today. Jung Yong Hwa arrived at the scene to pick him up, followed by an unnamed girl. The girl helped Min Hyuk to the car and guided him to CNBLUE's dormitory. Is this a birthday gift from Yong Hwa to Min Hyuk? As the girl and Min Hyuk were walking on the sidewalk, Min Hyuk kissed her forehead out of nowhere, startling the girl and Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa was seen staring at the couple very jealously.

          

     He walked over to interrupt the cute couple's smooch fest and took the girl's place and helped Min Hyuk the rest of the way to the dorm. Well, that is all for today. Stay tuned next week for more news on this rivalry between friends.

 

     "What?? This is horrible. They got all of the facts wrong!!" Yong Hwa exclaimed. "I was NOT jealous at all!"

     "Hyung...," Jong Hyun said. "I think you're missing the point. Rumors are going to spread, and problems will arise. Do you want that to happen?"

     "Well, no, but I was absolutely not jealous!" 

     

     Ugghh. I can't sleep, Min Hyuk thought. He took out his phone from under his pillow and turned it on. Twelve already? Wait...What is this? Why is my name the most searched words on the Internet? 

     Min Hyuk tapped on the article and read it. Haha. If only Hyung really did let me date Ji Soo as a birthday gift, but I know Hyung. He wouldn't give up what's his without a fight. I'll just be the one to give it to him.

 
 
 
 


 
 

author's notes: Jong Hyun and Jun Hee: Romantic J