chapter 8

Stop The Wedding

(Jiyong pov)

 

It's 8pm, time for the wedding dinner for seunghyun and......... Taeyeon. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a regular blue suit with a white collar shirt and my black sneakers and with my messy hair. What? The dinner is not too fancy and I feel way more comfortable like this. I went over my phone and checked it.

One new message from tiffany 

"Hey jiyong, it's tiffany. Hope you're ready for the dinner. I'm at the restaurant already with some other friends. Will you be going to the restaurant with seunghyun and taeyeon or alone?"

I sighed and started typing.

"Alone." I pressed send, I looked at myself in the mirror one more time and left. Time to fake everything.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Seunghyun pov (Finally Right?! Lol)

 

"I'm gonna miss you babe." Bom said giving me a kiss after fixing my tie "Are you sure its me or my money?"I said hugging her and squeezing her a bit. She giggled then started kissing me passionately pushing me to the wall. Man, she was always rough but that's the way I like it. To be honest, our little relationship didn't start until like I hired her. About 3 weeks after.

Of course I was dating taeyeon at that time, but Bom was so much ier then her. She would Always be wearing her maid dress really short, showing off her legs and I would always see her making my bed and I think it should be legal to have on a short dress and being bend to make a bed. You can see everything!

Anyways, one day I was home alone since taeyeon had college and Mrs park was out buying. I felt alone, My dad got arrested for beating up my mom till death and taeyeon was always with her studies. It was just me and Bom alone at home.

I was passing by her room when I noticed her door was open. I happened to look and she was taking off her uniform. I got tempted and that day we did it.

Don't get me wrong, I love taeyeon but Bom is like my slave since taeyeon doesn't wanna do it with me so I'm just using her. And she knows it but she doesn't care as long as she gets paid "You better go before your dear girlfriend saids something. Oh and check out that jiyong guy, he's been really close to taeyeon lately well not yesterday but every other days. Maybe they have an affair." She sat on my bed.

Taeyeon and jiyong? "Jiyong is my Bestfriend and I trust taeyeon" I said "Whatever." She said rolling her eyes and leaving.

Jiyong and taeyeon? A affair?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Tiffany  P.O.V)

 

Okay jiyong is amazing And all but he's a bit mysterious. Like Yesterday on our date, he kept calling me taetae. It must have been by accident right?

Whatever thou, after the way i surprised him yesterday, hopefully what we planned doesn't get ruin. Anyways, today's my Best friend's wedding dinner and everything has to be perfect. Right now I'm at the restaurant waiting for jiyong. I'm wearing a blue strapless dress with blue high heels and with my hair down "Woah."

I turned around and see jiyong. I smile and walked over to him, giving him a gentle hug "Hey." He looked at me and smiles. Oh God that smile always makes me melt "Woah tiffany, you look pretty."

I started blushing. Ugh why do I always blush when I'm around him!

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I said. He gave me a wink and grabbed my left hand. Oh yeah did I forget to mention, I'm his girlfriend "Hey everyone!" Someone shouted loudly. We all looked over to see seunghyun. He must have saw us since he walked over.

"Hey guys! Whatup?" He seemed drunk but I knew seunghyun too well. He was just happy. I looked over at jiyong who seem mad at seunghyun. Did these two fight?

"Hey." We both said before jiyong let go of my hand looking at something behind seunghyun. I was confused at first and looked where he was looking and saw taeyeon. She was wearing the same exact dress as me except she had black heels & her hair was in a messy bun which suit the dress perfectly

"Hey guys. I see you two are dating huh?" She saids in a low voice. I quickly grabbed onto jiyong arm and smiled.

"Yup. Right jiyong?" I look over at him but he couldn't stop looking at taeyeon "jiyong!" I said a bit loudly. Everyone looked at us and he snapped out of it "Huh?" He said looking at me confused. I gave him a glare "taeyeon asked us if we're going out. Aren't you gonna respond?" I said smiling "Didn't you already respond." He snapped at me before walking away. What's wrong with everyone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's been an hour and I still haven't found jiyong. Like seriously, what's his problem? I looked to My left and saw seunghyun sitting alone drinking. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey, have you seen jiyong?" I asked him "Nah. Have you seen my taetae boo? She was right here but she said she had to go to the bathroom and she's still not back yet." He said taking a sip of his wine "Don't worry. Ill find her and hopefully I can find jiyong too." I said getting up heading to the bathroom.

I went Inside but no one was there. Suddenly I started hearing noises from the balcony. It sounds like taeyeon's voice. I slowly follow the voices and get to the balcony.

The entrance had some clear red curtains but I could see taeyeon's dress perfectly. She must be there but with who? I heard her say some words and suddenly there was a pause. Should I go in? What if something is happening to her?

I didn't think twice and went in and saw... Oh My God!