Chapter 10

Stop The Wedding

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for this late update i really don't get in here because i've been busy but I'm gonna post a New episode now yay! I'm almost done with this story so I hope you guys loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jiyong P.O.V)

I was in the guest room, packing all my things. My flight leaves tomorrow at 10am, the same time as Taeyeon and Seunghyun's wedding and I just couldn't stay over one more night. I was going to spend the night at a hotel and tomorrow I'm off to Seoul.

"Jiyong, Jiyong please let me in" I heard a soft voice say, I knew who it was but I just couldn't deal with that person right now.

"Jiyong please, I know you're in there so please let me in" she said again. I sighed and walked over the door, opening it wide and continue packing. She sighed walking over to me.

"What the hell are you doing Ji? I thought we were cutting this wedding off? I thought I wasn't gonna get marry tomorrow, I thoug--" before she could finish I turned around and looked at her.

"You're marrying my bestfriend Tae. Plus I have a career I have to work on.. I don't have time for ing love!!" I snapped at her, I could see some tears coming out of her eyes and before i could say anything else.... *Slap*

"You're the same Jiyong! I can't believe I almost fell for your game! You know what, Thank you for not going tomorrow cuz I don't wanna see you at MY WEDDING at all. you Kwon Jiyong!!" She snapped back at me giving me another hard slap on my left cheek and leaving my room.

I could feel some tears wanting to burst out like a river but there was nothing I could do. I had guilt written on my face but I prefer avoiding the wedding before committing a mistake in stopping it. That was something I would never do.

I finally finished packing, grabbing my suitcase and jacket. I gave one last look at the guest room and a small sight before leaving to a hotel, waiting for my life to change for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Seunghyun P.O.V)

I was shocked at what Jiyong said but I just couln't do anything to stop him, I tried going into his room to talk... but it didn't work, I also tried texting him.. that didn't work. I even sent Taeyeon to talk to him, instead I meet up with a crying Taeyeon who just wanted to head to her room. Well what can I do? I have no man of honor for my wedding, I'm kind of sad but like I said, me and Jiyong are mature adults and we aren't gonna fight just cuz he wants to go.. unless I convince him to stay.

"Hey baby" I heard a voice say behind before feeling some lips on mines.

"Hey bom, I need a favo" I said breaking from the kiss and giving her a smirk, she put one hand on her hip and gave me a confused look.

"What favor? and what will I win if i do?" she questioned me and I smirked again.

"Jiyong doesn't want to be my best man for some reason and I need someone to give him a bit of convincing" I said wrapping my arms around her small waist.

"What are you trying to say?" she asked confused.

"I need you to have a bit of fun with Jiyong so he can stay cuz so far, I know he's still leaving" I told her kissing her neck making her moan a bit. She looked at me and gave me a little smirk.

"How much will I win?" She asked.

"Just say that you wouldn't need me for money while I'm on my honeymoon" I said causing her to smirk and nod, Jiyong you're coming to my wedding man whether you like it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jiyong P.O.V)

Finaly I'm done packing, I laid my suitcase on top of the bed and took out my phone. Luckily I saved my laast taxi driver number when I first came, I dialed the number and waited for someone to pick up. Beeppppp... Beepppppp.... As I waited I heard the door opened.

"Leave me alone Seunghyun, Im not staying" I said still waiting for someone to pick up the phone. Suddenly my phone was taken away.

"Hey!!" I said turning around. 

"Bom??" I said, she was wearing a very small hot pink dress with some high heels. Honestly she looked hot but she was too revealing.

"Hey Jiyong" She smirked at me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"uh-uh what are you doing?" I asked confused

"I heard you're leaving and I wanted to give you a go away present" She said tracing her finger down to my chest.

"You're pretty built aren't you Jiyong" She winked at me causing me to feel a bit weak on my knees, I don't like Bom but the feeling about having a girl that close made me weak.

"I work out a bit" I said getting away from her and looking out the window. As I looked out I saw Seunghyun and Taeyeon... They were talking.

"He's marrying her tomorrow Jiyong, Just forget about her" Bom said as she put her head on my shoulder. I was still looking outside, seeing what my Tae was doing, they were just talking when I see Tae kissing Seunghyun.. That broke my heart into a million pieces but what can I do? she wasn't mine in the first place.

"Just forget about her" Bom whispered in my ear.

As I turned around looking at her and blam! I grabbed her and started kissing her, It wasn't as soft and passionate as the kiss Tae and I shared, but it was something.

Bom roughly pushed me on the bed and sat on top of me taking out my shirt revealing my six packs.

" Jiyong I want you baby" she whispered softly as she started kissing me around and then on my neck causing me to moan a bit.

Next thing I knew I was on top of her taking out her short dress and revealing her little skinny body. I then started kissing her on the neck causing her to moan.

"Oh Yeah baby" she said ing my pants while I was still kissing her.

Man what will Taeyeon say if she ever saw this? (Jiyong get a grip of yourself!! You're not Taeyeons!) but that doesn't mean I have to be a player (Seunghyun is so what! just have fun with Bom and then tomorrow leave to your important meeting, Taeyeon and lose your ity already!) you mind, you are not going to tell me what to do.

After that weird talk with my mind I slowly pulled away sitting down on my bed and looking at the ground.

"We shouldn't be doing this Bom" I said getting up. 

"Bye" I simply said taking my luggage and leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Taeyeon P.O.V)

I started looking at the sky, the dark blue sky. I could see some stars and there was a bit of wind, after talking to Jiyong I directly came here.. It's my place to think. Should i really get marry tomorrow? Marriage is something you do when two people love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together, I love Seunghyun but... it isn't the same love I have for Jiyong. How could I get marry if I'm thinking about another guy?

"Taeyeon?" I heard a voice say, I was hoping it was Jiyong but I knew it wasn't his voice. I turned around and see my fiancée Seunghyun.

"Hey" I faked a smile as he stood next to me also looking at the sky.

"The sky is dark" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm guessing today isn't a good day" I said remembering all that happened. Seunghyun looked at me with these peaceful eyes I ever seen before.

"I know my bestfriend won't be able to go to my wedding but I don't care about that. I don't care if my own friends don't come to my wedding, all I care about is you. As long as I have you for the rest of my life" He said grabbing my left hand making me look straight at him.

"I'm happy with my life, I just need you Taetae. You're my drug and addiction" He said smiling causing some tears fall from my eyes. He really cares about you Taeyeon, forget about Jiyong! he was nothing but your past. Seughyun is your future.

"I love you Seunghyun" I said planting my lips on him. The kiss was rough, not as soft and passionate as the last kiss Jiyong and I had, but it was something... right?

I slowly pulled away and gave him a small smile, he had a guilty and sad face but he shook it off and gave me a small smile as well.

"Well I better go to sleep, tomorrow is a busy day" I said as he walked with me. When we got to the living room we saw Jiyong with his suitcase, it seem like he was ready to leave.

"Bye man" I heard Seunghyun say as he wrapped his left arm around my waist. Jiyong turned around and gave us a fake smile.

"I'm sorry about this guys.. I-I- Bye" he said giving a small look, I knew I wanted to cry but no. Why have another tear fall for him? 

He waved bye and left. Wow he actually left.

"Goodnight Taetae" Seunghyun said giving me a kiss on the cheek then leaving.

I'm getting marry tomorrow.. Yay??