chapter 5

Stop The Wedding

"I can't just forget about him sunny! I love jiyong" I said "forget about him taengoo, he already moved on. He has his older woman now. He's not even worth it." She said "Well he is to me. I did the worst mistake in letting him go, Now Im getting him back." I said as I walked inside his apartment and started looking for him.

"Jiyong?" I said as I kept looking for him but then suddenly I heard something that made me froze.

"Oh yeah baby keep going"

What the....

As I followed the noise, I reach to jiyong's bedroom. The door was closed and I was afraid to go in.

"Jiyong?" I said softly before Openning the door, I went inside and saw him having with a girl.

"Oh my god." I said in shock with tears coming out of my eye. I just turned around and left the room, when I was leaving I heard someone calling my name but I ignore it. But then....

"Taeyeon" jiyong said as he grabbed me by the arm and made me turn around to face him "Taetae what are you doing here?" He said "I came to talk to you but I see you're busy" I said trying to be strong. He sighed

"Taeyeon I changed. You have to go, You have to move o-" "But I love you. I truly do jiyong" I said sobbing "I have someone else taeyeon. Just like you had someone else." Suddenly his little angel face turned into a mean, devil face "Leave! I never want to see you again you ugly !" My tears started coming out more and more. "Jiyong! No please! I love you!" I cried "Whatever" he said pushing me outside his house and closing it "jiyong please!" I shouted hitting the door "Don't leave me." I said in a whisper

 

"Tae... tae...tae" I felt someone say as they were shaking me. Suddenly I woke up "Hey babe, You okay? You were shouting and crying." Seunghyun said as he wiped my tears away "Yeah I'm okay. Just had a nightmare. Umm what time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes "8:30. Are You still going to seoul with jiyong?" "Yeah. By the way, what are you doing in my room young man?" I said giving him a smirk "Just wanted to give my baby a kiss before going to work" He said as he kissed me roughly. His kisses were always rough but maybe it was because I was his first girlfriend/ first kiss so he didn't know how to kiss. He started laying me down gently in my bed as I feel his hand going up to my bra. I quickly pulled away and gave a awkward smile.

"Um I gotta get ready. I'll see you later." I said as I got up. He smiled but I knew he was faking it "Okay. Bye babe." He said as he gave me a quick kiss and left.

Poor seunghyun 

(Jiyong p.o.v)

It's 9:10 and taeyeon isn't here yet, She should be coming right? Or maybe she stood me up? Nah I don't think she would. Or would she? Ugh this was a bad idea. I shouldn't have eve- "Hey jiyong" I heard a soft voice say to me. I turned around and see taeyeon.

"Hey taeyeon, I thought you-"

"Wasn't coming. Hey, we gotta get you that suit one way or another." taeyeon said smiling as she started walking to the balcony. Time to go back to Seoul.

"Oh my gosh! How is that even possible." taeyeon said laughing causing me to smile. "It is. I had to do it to get justin bieber to listen to my cd."

"But dressing as a maid and even wearing a wig and disguise. Oh god Im done with You. Did he even listen to the song?" I frowned "Unfortunately no but hey, I still got time."

"Ms. Kim, we're going to land soon. Get ready, oh and welcome to seoul" One of the plane attendee said as he left. I looked at taeyeon and she was looking at the ground with a serious face. "Taeyeon?" She looked up and gave me a smile but I knew it was fake. "Taetae I know you, you don't have to put on your fake smile." I said seriously. She sighed.

"We're back in Seoul jiyong." She looked out the window and back to me. "I thought I would never be here again... Well that was my plan. To never ever return to seoul"

She looked like she was going to cry but I knew she was holding it in. I'm not a er for those cry but something about her made me feel bad. Maybe the guilt? All I knew was that I hugged her. Yup, I hugged taeyeon and I hugged her tight and I felt a warm spot in my... Heart? What's going with me?

(Taeyeon P.O.V)

"Ms. Kim, we're going to land soon. Get ready, oh and welcome to seoul." One of the plane attendee said as he left. Seoul? We're in seoul?. I looked at the ground with a serious face and repeating the same sentence in my head. 'Im in seoul.' Suddently I heard a voice. "Taeyeon" Oh god jiyong! I looked up and put on my best fake smile. I got this...

"Taetae I know you, you don't have to put on your fake smile" jiyong said seriously. Okay, maybe I don't got this... I sighed. "We're back in Seoul jiyong" I looked out the window and then back to jiyong "I thought I would never be here again... Well that was my plan. To never ever return to seoul" I tried my best to hold in my tears but I knew they were going to burst out. I was about to get up and run to the bathroom but suddenly I felt some strong arms hugging me. Kwon jiyong  was hugging me? It felt weird but somehow touching. His hug was tight so I hugged him back letting out all the tears I hold in for these past years "You're awesome taetae" jiyong whispered in my ear "Am I really jiyong?" I said whispering back wanting to bring back the past "Yeah you are. You're smart, amazing, lovely And...And you're beautiful taeyeon" He said as I let go of the hug looking at him confused "You are really beautiful taeyeon Beautiful as a diamond." jiyong said looking straight at me. I looked at the ground trying to avoid the awkwardness but suddenly jiyong lifted my head up, our faces were so close to each other "I-I" I wanted to say something but nothing came out "Hi Sorry to interrupt but we're here. You may get off as soon as you want. Oh and no worries we'll be waiting here until you want." The flight attendant said and then walked away "Let's go." jiyong said as he gave me a smile, he got up And went to the exit door. Woah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jiyong P.O.V)

It's been 3 hours since taeyeon and me got here and we still haven't found the perfect suit for me. Well we weren't even looking honestly. We been to so many stores but more like music stores other than a clothes store. It's been so fun! I like hanging out with taeyeon and thankfully whatever happened earlier didn't affect anything... I don't even know why I did that but I did it.

"Hey there's a store. Lets get you a suit" taeyeon said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me in the store. Wow I actually felt... Sparks? "Hello welcome to park's wedding store. My name is Mindy. How may I help you." A lady greeted. "Hi. We're looking for a suit for a wedding." taeyeon said smiling at me "Ah. Is it your wedding miss?" She asked taeyeon "Yes" taeyeon responded nicely "Very well. I got 5 top suits for the dear gentlemen. This is going to be so fun." She said as she pulled me and taeyeon to the dressing room. Oh God someone help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I only tried on four suits and none of them made me feel like myself. The first one was green with a yellow collar shirt and a green tie. I like yellow but it wasn't my style. Then the second suit was all polka dots so that was a no. The third suit was more normal. It was blue with black but it was too boring. Then the fourth one was better than the other but it was broken in the bottom so now there is only one left and I'm trying it right now "Jiyong are you ready? I wanna see!" I heard taeyeon screaming from outside. I looked at myself at the mirror And smiled. This one is The one. I went outside and saw the look in taeyeon's face. She loves it too.

"Wow. You look great jiyong" She said smiling. I looked at the lady who was helping us and gave her a nod

"So you're taking it then" She said "Yes we are. Thank you for your time Miss." taeyeon said sweetly. Of course she's always sweet to people "Wait a minute. We got a beautiful white dress for the bride. Brand new and never seen before. Would you like to try it on?" I knew she wanted too but she doesn't like bothering. Before she could say anything I said "yes she would love too" she looked at me smiling "Alright" The lady said and left "jiyong what are you doing? We just came to get your suit." taeyeon said looking at me seriously "Hey, there's  nothing wrong in trying on a dress especially if you haven't bought yours yet." I said giving her a wink. Okay? Why did I do that? I quickly looked away but then back at taeyeon and saw that she was blushing. I chuckled. "did I just make kim taeyeon blush?" I asked pretending to be in shock "No!" She said looking at the ground still blushing. Lol, how cute "Here's the dress. You go in and you stay out. Lets go." The lady said as she took taeyeon inside the dressing room. Well this should be fun.

~~Minutes Later~~

"Come on taetae, Come out." I said still waiting for taeyeon "I look weird!" She yelled back "Oh come on. I'm sure you look great. Now come out or i'll go in." I said getting a glare from the employee "Ugh fine!" She yelled back before coming out.

I was looking at the ground until I saw these glass slippers high heels. Then I looked up, my eyes were  looking at a princess "How do I look?" taeyeon said biting her lower lip. She was wearing a strapless, white dress with little diamonds on it showing her curves perfectly. She looked like a princess "Shocked huh?" The employee said bothering me but I didn't care. All I did was nod "Wow taeyeon Yo-yo-You look amazing." She smiled "Thanks jiyong" "So will you be taking the suit & dress?" The lady asked "The suit yes. The dress n-" I cut her off "We're taking both"

"Very well. Miss when you're ready just send the dress to the front and we'll have it ready with the suit. Oh and you two will look Amazing at your wedding. Excuse me." said the lady and left "Did she just say that we're the bride and groom?" I asked "She did but anyways, jiyong why did you make me get the dress?" she asked "taeyeon you look beautiful in it. And I know you like it so why don't you just get it?" I asked confused. "I just don't see me beautiful in it." She said looking down. I got up, went up to her And did the same thing I did back at the plane; I grabbed her chin and lifted it up so we would be face to face "Well you do look beautiful. I wish you could see it just like I see it. No matter what you wear, you're always looking beautiful taeyeon" I said now looking at her straight in the eye "That's not what you said when you broke my heart. " she said looking down again. I didn't think twice. I hold her hand as she looked up on me "Well that was one huge mistake I did, breaking up with you was the worst mistake I ever did because I lost myself in the making."

I knew what I was doing and this was wrong but I had to do it "There's something I wanted to tell you in such a long time and here's my chance. " Here it goes.