Chapter 3

Stop The Wedding

"Are you sure you're okay Taetae?" Seunghyun said holding my hand, he always knew my fear for hospitals.

"Yes. Don't worry about it." I said forcing a smile "When am I getting out of this hospital? It's creepy." i said looking around

"Hopefully today." He said planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Um-m am I interrupting?" Me and Seunghyun pulled away as we heard someone talking and looked at the person.

 

Seunghyun smiled and did this handshake with no other then Kwon Jiyong. "Never buddy. Hey by the way thanks for saving my Taetae. I have no idea what would i do if something happens to her." said seunghyun pulling me in a embrance and giving me a kiss in my forehead

Jiyong looked at me and I could feel the awkwardness of the situation.

"It's was nothing. I'm glad your f-f Your f-f-f." Seunghyun cutted him by saying "fiancée?"

"Yeah...that. That she's okay." He said sadly but i dont really know why did he sounds sad. thats kind of weird.

"Well I gotta go and talk to the doctor, meanwhile please take care of My Taetae while I'm away buddy, i dont wanna leave her alone.. she doesnt like hospitals at all" Seunghyun said as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and tap jiyongs back. he opened the door and left us alone.

now It was only me and my
past in the room. We were both quiet. Neither of us dared to say something or even look at each other, we both just kept silents and looked at the floor.

"So How you been Taeyeon? It's been a long time." Jiyong said nervously beating his lips as I looked up at him.

He still looks the same just that now he's a bit taller and it looks like he has been working out a lot.

"Good. And yes it's been a long time." I said softly then looking at the floor again.

 

Jiyong sighed.

"Please don't tell me you're still mad at me about what happened."

Just ignore him Taeyeon. Just ignore him.

"Taeyeon at least look at me!"

Ignore him... Ignore him.

"Taeyeon, we were teenagers. Our relationship was just a fantasy, it was a game. It wasn't even real, we were just doing stupid things. It was all stupid."

"OUR RELATIONSHIP WASN'T ANYTHING STUPID JIYONG! " I said shouting, with some tears coming out of my eyes and leaning on my cheeks

"I-I Loved you... I actually thought you were the one." i said sobbing

"Tae-"

"DON'T TAE ME! You meant everything to me and I surely meant nothing to you. " I said glancing at him.

He was silent. He didn't say anything but I could see some Tears falling from his eyes.

"Hey TaeTae, you can leave today" Seunghyun said as he entered but then he saw our faces, he saw us crying. "Is everything okay?" he said worried

I faked my best smile and hugged him "We're just crying because I'm getting married to the best boyfriend and best friend ever." i said giving him a kiss.

Seunghyun smiled "Aw thats so sweet." He said pulling Jiyong and giving us a hug "My Bestfriend/Best man and fiancee together with me. This week is going to be awesome." he said simling

"Totally." Me & Jiyong managed to say but we both knew this week was going to be a long and hard week. Well at least Jiyong is not gonna be close to me 24/7.

"Hey TaeTae, Jiyong is going to be staying with us at the beach house. He wanted to stay at a hotel but I said no. There's enough rooms at the beach house so why not let him to stay with us. And since I have some unfinished business I gotta do at Work, he's going to be me for the week, well not on the wedding day thou. " Seunghyun said laughing.

we just looked at each other, Jiyong gave a nervous chuckles and as for me well...... Kill me now.