chapter 4

Stop The Wedding

(Taeyeon P.O.V)

"And here is where you are going to be sleeping. If anything, just ask Mrs park and if she's not here then ask me but please don't come to me." I said as I was about to walk out the room .

"TaeTae-" jiyong started to say before I cut him off "Don't call me TaeTae. I'm Taeyeon to you." I said without even looking at him and left the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "That dress looks so beautiful on you tiffany" I said excited as I looked at tiffany wearing a light pink strapless dress. It looked so amazing on her. "I know! I love it!! Thanks again for choosing me as your maid of honor, it's such an honor." She said giggling "Its no problem, you been my Bestfriend since I came to New york, Of course I was gonna choose you--" i was saying but then someone cutted me off "Hey sorry I'm late. Someone didn't wake me up to tell me We were gonna pick out the suit today." Jiyong said as he glance at me "Im sorry, i forgot you existed." I said coldly as I turned to look at tiffany "Hello I-I-I'm Tiffany" tiffany said nervously, well thats kinda weird tiffany never gets nervous around a guy unless... She likes the guy! Wait, what? Tiffany likes jiyong?! "Hey! tiffany Im Jiyong" jiyong said smirking as gaves her his charming smile, Oh boy this isn't gonna end well.

(Jiyong p.o.v)

So here I am in seoul, back to korea for my best friend's wedding. which I am the best man and now I just find out he's marrying my ex girlfriend. Yup, what a small world!

"Wake up." I heard someone saying to me as they tried shaking me. Suddenly I wake up and see Mrs Park, one of seunghyun maids. "yes? " I said as I was stretching Out "what are you doing here sir? You're suppose to be with Taeyeon buying your suit. Oh !! I totally forgot, taeyeon was suppose to wake me up but she didn't! She is so gonna pay for this. "Can you please call a cab for me and tell him the direction of the store? I'm gonna get ready." I said jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom. You wanna play that game ms kim, well bring it on. As I paid the driver, I looked at the store we were going to get my suit. Man, the store is HUGE! It's all silver and you can see that the doors' are even made out of gold. It's might not have the color gold but its gold alright. As i walked in a woman came in front of me and greeted me. 

"Hello! Welcome to LaLaLa. How may I help you handsome boy. " she said with a wink. I knew she was flirting with me but I wasn't interested. I just wanted this week to be over so I could go back to korea and work on my singing career I been trying to work for over 5 years. Hey, don't judge. It's hard looking for someone to sign me on their label. "Hello, I'm looking for kim taeyeon, short girl, brunette hair." I said "ah yes. You must be the groom. You are so lucky, she is a beautiful and lovely girl." She said blushing a bit. I'm guessing she's shy cause since she thinks I'm getting marry and she just flirted with me. Woah, hold up! Did she just say Groom?! "Well actually I'm not the groom. I'm the best man. Um do you know where she is?" I said looking around "to your left over there" she said pointing to my left "oh and here. Good luck best man." She said winking and giving me a paper with her number on it. Well ok? I started walking and heard someone talking "i Know! I love it!! Thanks again for choosing me as your maid of honor, it's such an honor." Maid of honor? Huh, this should be fun. As I went in this big room I see Taeyeon with this other girl. She had red wavy hair, and was wearing a light pink dress. This should be fun."Its no problem, you been my Bestfriend since I came to New york, Of course I was gonna choose you--" but then i came in and cutted taeyeon off. Haha! "Hey! Sorry I'm late. Someone didn't wake me up to tell me We were gonna pick out the suit today." I said As I glanced at taeyeon "Im sorry, I forgot you existed." Taeyeon said rather harshly and coldly. This ugh! "Hello I-I-I'm tiffany" I looked at the other girl and she gave me this cute little smile and completely changed my day "hey! I'm Jiyong" I said with a smirk and flashing my charming smile that got every girl going crazy for me, especially Taeyeon. Tiffany smiled back as I quickly gave a quick look at taeyeon. She was staring at tiffany as if she was going to kill her. Damn... 

"You have a beautiful smile." I said and tiffany started blushing. "OK guys... Lets get shopping before its 1, I got a bunch of things to do." Taeyeon said glancing at tiffany. Mmm I wonder what's going on with taeyeon..

(Taeyeon P.O.V)

Okay so I'm taking this dress then." Tiffany said giving her famous eye smile  "Yeah you totally should. You look amazing on it." Jiyong said winking and making tiffany blush. eww Gross! 

"Let's just go." I said rolling my eyes and walking over the cash register to pay for the dress. "That'll be $350 please." The store owner said as I hand over my credit card seunghyun gave me to pay anything for the wedding, there must be over 1 million dollars in it. Im Not even kidding around. "Here You go and have a nice day." The cashier said and i just smiled, i was about to get it when peter, a butler but I consider him as one of my friends, took it off of my hand. "Yo lo tengo Señorita Taeyeon (I got it miss taeyeon.)" Peter said "Muchas Gracias Peter (Thank you very much peter )." I said as he walked outside with the bag. If you are asking yourself how i know spanish, well i learned spanish from peter, he is peruvian so he teached me some words "whos That?" Jiyong asked as he took out his phone and started texting someone. "Oh that's taeyeon's butler peter But he is like a very close friend of us." Tiffany said a she admirer jiyong. Once again, gross!

"So when are we getting my suit taeyeon?" Jiyong said smirking at me. Ugh i used to hate when he calls me taeyeon but now i preffer him calling me that then "taetae" thats the nickname he made up for me "Soon kwon, Just relax your balls and lets go to Starbucks, I'm hungry." I Said bossy as I started heading out. I heard jiyong whisper something to tiffany and she responds back but at this point I didn't care anymore.

(jiyong P.O.V)

 "Soon kwon, just relax your balls and lets go to Starbucks, I'm hungry." Kim taeyeon said?! Taeyeon is rude? What happened to I love love and the world taeyeon. The one who was nice to people. The one who forgave and loved? 

"Is she always this bossy?" I asked tifffany as I saw taeyeon starting to walk outside. "Not really. She must be on her period, girls supposedly Best friend." Tiffany said rolling her eyes and giving a small laugh. I even started laughing. as we got outside, there was a huge limo waiting for us. You could tell that I was really shocked that even taeyeon and tiffany started laughing because of my face expression "We're r-r-riding in THIS?!" I said shocked. "Duh. And this is just one of seunghyun smallest limo." Tiffany said as she got in with taeyeon. Even I wanna marry Seunghyun now... im No a homo. 

"So Jiyong, where do you live?" tiffany asked me with a kind smile. "I actually live in seoul-korea but since seunghyun asked me to be his best man at his wedding well, here I am." i said giving her a smile "thats funny, taeyeon used to live in seoul too before moving to new york. Did you guys know each other or did y'all just meet?" I looked at taeyeon who seem to have fear in her eyes. Does she not want tiffany to find out we used to date? "Nah. I been busy with so many girls that I must have not notice taeyeon" I said a bit harshly but hey, I'm trying to save her here. "Oh okay." Tiffany said a she looked out the window. I look towards taeyeon and she smiled at me "Thank you." She mouths while smiling. Wow, that smile. Same smile since we were young. The smile I fell for a long time ago. Snap out of it kwon jiyong!! i smiled back and mouth "no problem." Okay, today has been weird.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We been out all day looking for my suit but we just haven't found the right one for me yet. Hey don't get me wrong, the ones I tried out were good and... Colorful but they just weren't for me. They were so fancy that even my shoes looked old compare to them.

"Hey jiyong, thanks for the save earlier." I heard right before I enter my room. I turned around and see the one and only kim taeyeon "It was nothing, Although I do want to know why you just didn't tell tiffany the truth." I asked curiously "Dont worry about it. I actually also came to tell you I'm sorry and that hopefully we can be friends. The past is in the past and hey you're my fiancée best man, we should at least try to get along." taeyeon said with her amazing smile, showing off her little dimples "Alright Taeyeon,  We're friends then." I said then laughing since I knew how much taeyeon hated when someone called her taeyeon, she likes people to call her tae. "Please call me tae, I hate when people call me taeyeon." She said with a giggle. I smiled remembering how much memories taeyeon's giggle gave me "Well kwon off to bed. Tomorrow we gotta get that suit we couldn't buy today since someone was very picky." Taeyeon said as she gave me a grin. "Hey it's not my fault I don't like fancy And colorful suits. How about if we take a private jet to go to seoul, i know so many stores there plus I'm sure ill find my suit" I know tae might not be okay with this but I wanted to give it a shot. i looked at taeyeon but she just looked at the ground, with a worried face on. "you know what, just forge--" but taeyeon interrupted me. "I think that's a great idea. I'm sure seunghyun can let us use one of his private jets and we should be coming back around 7 before Dinner. So meet me downstairs at 7Am." she said "Okay kim." I said smiling And shocked at her respond. she smiled back. "Night kwon." She said before walking away and leaving me by myself.

 

What a day!