chapter 6

Stop The Wedding

(Jiyong P.O.V)

"Taeyeon, I-" I was about to finish my sentence when seunghyun appeared. Seunghyun? What is he doing here? "Hey guys!" He said as he ran up to us. Taeyeon quickly let go of my hand and gave the best smile she had "baby, what are you doing here?" She asked confused "I got out of work early & decided to come to Seoul, Luckily I got a GPS in your phone or else I wouldn't have found you guys." He said as he took a look at taeyeon and by the look in his face, he wasn't impressed "So you are buying that dress?" He said in a mad tone. What's his problem? "Actually ye-" taeyeon said smiling before she was cut off "I don't like it, Lets find you something back at home. Seoul has the cheapest most ugliest dresses ever." He said as taeyeon putted on a sad face "Yeah." She said softly as seunghyun went up to me smiling "My man, you found your suit yet? Cause if not, we can buy a way better one in New york" He said as we did our handshake "Yeah we're buying right now and nah man I like my suit. I'm keeping it." I snapped at seunhyun. I know I shouldn't have but the way he treated taeyeon I didn't like it "Alright lets go. And taetae take that stupid dress off." He said before taking a call and walking towards the cashier. The attendant came over and frowned. Overhearing everything "I'm going to take the dress off and I'm sorry but we're only taking the suit." taeyeon said with a soft voice, leaving to the dressing room "You must be the best man huh?" I nodded. "Yeah. The other idiot is the groom" I said angrily "I actually thought you were the groom. The way you two looked at each other... I never seen it before, I thought it was love but I'm guessing it wasn't unless... You two do love each other." I chuckled "We're starting to be friends again, that'll be impossible." I said "Is it?" She said with a smirk, leaving me alone. Today has officially been the craziest day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At New York

 

Ever since we got back from seoul, taeyeon has been avoiding me. She didn't even eat dinner. Is she mad at me? Right now I'm laying on my bed, wide awake at 2am. I just can't sleep. I wanna know what's wrong with taeyeon. I got up and put on my slippers walking over to my door. This might be crazy and insane but I need to talk to taeyeon.

I opened the door and checked Both ways to see if anyone was there. The coast is clear. I started walking slowly first passing Maria's and her daughter Caasidys bedrooms and thankfully their doors were closed. Then I passed thru the butlers room and man that guy sure snores. Finally I was outside of seunghyun bedroom, which was next to taeyeon's bedroom. Before crossing it I started hearing things. I heard ... Moans? "Mmmmm!! Oh!! oh!!." I started hearing coming from a girl voice. Taeyeon is having with seunghyun? I quickly went passed seunghyun's room and quietly went inside taeyeon's room and there she was. Sleeping as an angel. Wait, if taeyeon is here then... Who's at seunghyun's room? "Jiyong... Jiyong" I looked at taeyeon and smiled. She was still asleep but saying my name with a smile on her face "jiyong... I... I..." she started saying but then she whispered something so quietly that not even I heard. I quietly sat next to her. Wow she still looks beautiful sleeping.

Suddenly I saw taeyeon eyes opening slowly and then boom! I quickly covered before she could scream. "Jiyong what are you doing here?" She said mumbling. I let go and let her calm down a bit "What are you doing here?!" She said a bit loudly. Ok that didn't work "taeyeon  shhh... You're going to wake up everyone." I whispered "What are you doing here jiyong" She whispered "I wanted to know why you are mad at me. Did i do something wrong?"I asked "I'm not mad at you. I'm just tired." she said "taetae" I said "I'm okay jiyong, Really." I sighed "Okay. I better head back to bed then." I said pretending to yawn "Goodnight jiyong" taeyeon  said opening her arms for a hug. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I had to get this feeling straight. I went up to her and gave her a soft hug.

Taeyeon P.O.V

Today has been a really crazy day. First cause of the airplane, then the going to music stores, then the suit and dress and complements and then it was all ruin by my dear fiancée. I really liked the dress but seunghyun  is pretty much wasting for the wedding and I couldn't get anything he didn't want, that would be rude. Anyways, now I find jiyong in my room. Like really, what's going on?

"What are you doing here jiyong?" I asked him in a whisper "I wanted to know why you are mad at me. Did I do something wrong?" He asked seriously "I'm not mad at you. Im Just tired" I said, honestly I'm not mad at jiyong, just a bit embarrass.

"I'm okay jiyong, really." He sighed.

"Okay. I better head back to bed then." he said yawning.

"Goodnight jiyong" I said opening my arms, waiting for a Hug. Suddenly he gave me this soft warm hug. Man, he made me feel safe. As soon as the hug was over we looked at each other, oh god He still got those heart melting brown eyes. We didn't move a inch. We just stare at each other without saying a word.

Soon we both started leaning in slowly and then boom! ... It happened.