Chapter 1

Stop The Wedding

 

(You know you can't do this Taeyeon. You're still in love with--) "no I'm not". (Stop lying to yourself) "I'm not" (Taeyeon) "I'm over him ok. Now stop talking mind" (Ugh why did you have to be a goodie two shoes? Fine, fine. Bye) "Thank you" After that weird talk with my mind I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on some light make up, my hair was in a nice and neat bun and I was wearing a long strapless white dress. Yup, I'm getting marry today. I know it's a important day for a girl, where She should be happy, excited, anxious to get marry well... That's the opponent of me. This is actually my second time getting marry well that is if you count the first one cause it was just a playful marriage. Me & the guy were 15 years old and well we were in love. But that all ended and that's a story I don't wish tomention.

"Taeyeon, everyone is here. Are you ready sweet heart?" My mom said as she walked into the room with a big smile on her face."Of course mom, where's dad?" I asked faking a smile."He should be here in abou-" My dad walked in."Now" my mom said looking at him and smiling. "Honey, why do you have some cupcake frosting on your lips?" "Uh um. Well you see..." I laughed. Whenever my dad is nervous he eats, a lot. His only daughter is getting marry today of course he's nervous. "Just get ready to take taeyeon. Good luck baby girl." My mom said giving me a kiss on the cheek and then leaving my room with just me and my dad "Ready?" My dad asked me as I gave one of my bestest fake smile. Wow I must be a good actress.Outside of me, you can see a happy and excited girl but inside there's a little girl screaming asking for help.

~~~minutes later~~~

"Do you Choi Seunghyun, take Kim Taeyeon to be your beloved wife? To love and be with her through hard and good times?" Seunghyun looked at me and gave me a smirk "I do" The priest turned to me "Do you Kim Taeyeon, take Choi Seunghyun to be your beloved husband? To love and be with through hard and good times?" I was about to open up my mouth but nothing came out. I was just looking at the floor hoping a miracle can get me out of here.I just can't marry someone who I don't love! If only-- No Taeyeon Shut up. Don't think about him.I was about to say *I do* when I heard someone yelling

"Stop the wedding!!!" That voice. Is that-- no it can't be. That'll be impossible... Right? I can feel everyone turning around of course to see who the voice belongs to. I just kept looking at the ground.

"Why are you stopping this wedding son?" The priest asked looking at the person.I then started hearing footsteps walking closer to us."She can't marry him. She's not in love with him and according to the word of The Lord, you can only marry the person you love with all your heart." He said walking up to Seunghyun. I didn't want to look up yet but I felt his presence next to me.

"I'm sorry Seunghyun" He said "You little mother fu- " Seunghyun started to say and about to punch this guy but The priest stopped him."Please respect the lords house.

"What is your name son?" I slowly started looking up and those brown eyes met with mines."Kwon jiyong"