chapter 7

Stop The Wedding

(Taeyeon pov)

 

We kissed. We kissed! Our lips started to move slowly and then it turned into a passionate kiss. It seems like a love story but I had to stop it. Kim taeyeon you're getting marry in 3 days! 

I pulled away and without thinking about it, I slapped him 

"Ouch!" He said not so loud, touching his cheek. I felt so bad but I couldn't do this to seunghyun 

"I'm sorry but you have to leave jiyong." I said nervously, not even looking at him. I could feel the stare he was giving me but I still wasn't looking at him.

"Taeyeon" he said but I cut him off "No jiyong, leave! I don't want to make a mistake! It's 3 days before my wedding. We can't do this especially not to seunghyun" I said "taeyeon you can't marry someone you're not in love with." He said which caused me to look up. I looked at him And saw the same hopeful eyes he gave me years ago "I do love him jiyong. Now leave." I said remembering that I said the same thing to jiyong before which caused our break-up "Okay. Ill get out of your way. But... " He started saying, But what? "Look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me. Then I won't do anything to bother you and we can be friend. And before anything, just know that I'm a man of my words. When we broke up I told you the same thing & in the end, I did what I said. Don't regret this chance agains taetae." Oh God.

I tried my best to look at him but I couldn't. I can't lie to him! I do love him! 

I looked at him and tried imagining seunghyun to see if that would help "I don't love you. Now leave me alone." I said looking at him, still imagining seunghyun. So far it was working. Jiyong had a serious face on but it seem like he was heartbroken. Well that makes two of us. "Alright then." He said walking to the door. Suddenly he turned around and looked at me "Hope you don't mind but I'm gonna ask tiffany to go out with me, You don't mind right?" He asked smirking. Oh hell no! Not with my best friend but I couldn't do anything but fake a smile. "Of course not. Go out with her and hopefully it works out." I said holding in my anger and sadness "thanks, I'm sure It will." He said before going outside and closing the door. I laid down on my bed, covering myself with the sheets, slowly tears started coming down my cheek. I lost jiyong again.

 

(Jiyong p.o.v)

 

I closed the door from taeyeon's room and just standed there with a broken heart. Who was I fooling? She was getting Marry with my Bestfriend in three days and I kissed her, hoping she still felt something. But I was wrong "I don't love you. Now leave me Alone." Those words kept repeating in my head with that serious face she said it. Suddenly tears started coming down from my cheek... I lost taeyeon a long time ago. I lost my taetae. "Oh seunghyun, babe. Harder!" The ? Without thinking twice I started hitting the door three times hard. I heard Bom scream, Mrs Park's daughter. Oh so it's bom. Bull "What the ?" I heard seunghyun say as I started hearing footsteps. I quickly ran to my room and locked the door. ... My... Life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's 7am and I'm here trying to eat my pancakes. Yeah I know, it's so early but I can't sleep and I don't even wanna eat even if its pancake, my favorite food "Aren't you gonna eat your pancakes jiyong? I baked them especially for you son cause I know how much you love it." Mrs park said with a kind smile. "I'm not that hungry Mrs park but for you i'll try eating it." I said causing her to laugh.

"Alright son." Man, she was so sweet and nice. I love how she's always calling me son "Huh? I wonder where my daughter is? She should be here now." then seunghyun and Bom walked in. Speaking of the devil "Good morning mommy. Um ." She said putting her hair in a bun and walking towards her mom while seunghyun sat next to me "Hey man. Whatcha doing up so early?" He said taking a bite of a apple "Whatever." I said not caring and eating my pancakes. I could see that he wanted to say something but then he split out his apple to the floor

"What the is this Mrs park?! Don't you know how to plant!" He yelled at Mrs park. She got down and cleaned the mess then getting up "Im Sorry Sir. Ill make sure it's better next time." She said scared while Bom left the room not caring "Ugh you're such a stupid . I pay you to have everything ready for me not to have it a piece a crap. You're so stupid!" He said raising his hand. Mrs park closed her eyes with fear. He was about to hit her when I got I front of her and pushed him "What the hell are you doing!?" I yelled with a angry face

"Punishing her for being a . Now get out of the way!" He yelled back.

"No! Please help me." Mrs park said hiding behind me "He's not gonna do anything to you Mrs park. Man, she's 50. Would you like it If someone hit your mother?" I said with a serious face on. Seunghyun face went from anger to something more peaceful "No." He simply said "Then never hit a woman. They don't deserve it. They deserve being treated as queens." I quickly looked by the door and see taeyeon looking at us. I turned back to seunghyun. He quickly got another apple and left thru the back door leaving without saying another word.

"Oh jiyong Thank you! Thank you." Mrs park thanked me hugging me. I smiled "Dont let him put another finger on you and if he does, Tell me." I seriously told her. She nodded.

I smiled and looked at taeyeon again And she was just standing there giving a smile. I looked at Mrs park and sigh "Well I got a date with tiffany. See you later Mrs park." I said then leaving also thru the back doors.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Taeyeon pov)

 

Where is he? He's been out since 7:30am And its already 8:30pm!! Not that I'm counting but it's been 18 hours! Plus, today is Mrs park and dara day off and seunghyun not here yet so I'm all alone "Oh God tiffany is Awesome." I heard jiyong  say as he walked inside the door.

I glare at him which made him look at me confused "What?" he said confused "jiyong it's really late. Why are you coming at this time?" I asked "Woah woah. Taeyeon I'm old enough to take care of me and you're not my girlfriend to be on my so excuse me." He said walking away "Hey don't forget tomorrow is my wedding dinner. Hope you wrote your speech." I said a bit upset "Whatever." He said still walking away and not even turning around.

Jerk jiyong is back and its all because of me.