Chapter 9

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Enjoy~

 

 

 

Suho P.O.V

 

“Oh chief! Some guy gave you this” my employee barged in with a handful of clothes, stuff and a ticket. “What is it?” I looked at him. “Here, that guy gave you this, he wanted me to ease you, he wants your memory regained as well” he smiled.

 

“Are you even a cop? You took the offer just like that without any suspicion, are you crazy?” I shouted. “Says the person whose living in the hospital for a year without even trying to (regain his memory)” he smirked. I lost—I thought. “Fine you win” I congratulated un-sincerely.

 

“And you need to grant me a wish” he smiled evil-y. “Fine fine” I hump(h)ed. “Go to this trip and at least try to regain your memory” he stated, pushing the luggage to my chest a little roughly. “Fine, just to prove you wrong” Suho paused. “Eunkwangie” he continued.

 

“I’d better go now, the head chief just called, see you” he closed the door shut leaving me alone staring at the white paper, the ticket to a mysterious island. “Are you seriously going to trust that guy so easily Joonmyeon?” I talked to myself as if I was a mentally hurt patient.

 

“If Eunkwang says so then I’ll do it, if this a trick to get me back, I will hunt him down then, easy-peasy” I laughed joyously, jumping onto bed. “Time to get some more rest” I whispered. My eyelids slowly reached its peak and soon I found myself sleeping with the ticket and luggage in my grasp.

 

Luhan P.O.V

 

Luhan sshi?—I scoffed but merely at the same time, frustrated. Thinking about her annoyed the hell out of me to be honest. “Oh come on Luhan, she’s moved on already, leave her alone, leave her peacefully, as if she wanted to love me again?” I kissed Xiao Lu goodnight, slowly closing the bedroom door.

 

On my way to the room,

 

“Luhan? Is that you?”

 

I approached the door lazily. “Xiao Lu.. told me something” I looked at her quite seriously after trying to recap after what happened this morning. “You’re happy now right?” I asked leaving her in bewilderment.

 

“No, I am not” she firmly stated. “Lu.. wouldn’t it be best for you to just...” I hushed her with my index finger. “I’m sure Bomi has moved on like what she stated in the letter, mom.. she specifically stated that she doesn’t want to meet me again” I sat beside the bed, staring at my mom.

 

“But you still love her right?” she looked at me with pitiful eyes. I hesitated for a bit before answering. “No” I firmly stated, leaving the room. “I still do but I’m sure that she’s not” I whispered after closing my mom’s bedroom door.

 

When I shifted to the left, I saw Xiao Lu standing there. “Baba” he softly called, scratching his eyes exhaustedly. “Oh? Xiao Lu? What are you doing here, why aren’t you sleeping? Did you have a bad dream?” I brought Xiao Lu up instantly.

 

“Baba, I was curious about something” he spoke. “What is it my dear son?” I kissed his soft cheeks. “Why don’t I have a mother like the other kids in kindergarten?” with that, I silenced myself, looking at the little boy in surprise. Wow his brain generates well—I thought.

 

“Umm about that...oh Xiao Lu! Your favorite TV show is on, look!” I distracted the little toddler. He jumped out of my grasp, running to the living room in excitement. “Yay!” he shouted happily, completely forgetting about the question he asked. I sighed in relief, walking to the dancing Xiao Lu.

  

“Oh Xiao Lu” I frowned, staring at the boy. Suddenly, Bomi came up to my head again. this—I cursed beneath my nose. The little boy suddenly fell into deep sleep on the couch as I checked him. Obviously, he was tired after all of that dancing

 

I sent the little boy back to the room and suddenly, I stumbled upon mom. “Oh gosh, you scared me mom!” I grabbed by chest, patting it gently. “Luhan” I looked at her quite scared. “Mom! You’ll fall again, the doctor said not to move too much and as I far as I’m seeing here, you are already off limits” I grabbed her shaking shoulder.

 

“Lu, please grant me one last wish before I go” she looked pitifully at me. “Go where--? Mom! Don’t say that, you still have hope, you are going to be fine!” tears suddenly formed in my eyes in an instant. “I’m old Luhan” she stated, which silenced me. “Mom..” I hugged her.

 

“I want to see Bomi again” she spoke. I froze. Bomi?—I thought. “I want to ask for forgiveness, I didn’t mean to do all of that in the past,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter