Chapter 8

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Happy birthday to my bias wrecker list Hayoungie~ <3

 

 

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

“Let’s welcome the worldwide re-known singer, Byun Baekhyun!” the MC stood up as I walked into the studio with the fans chanting my name. “Byun Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!” the fans chanted with some screaming sounds.

 

 

“I’m growing fond of you Baekhyun-sshi, you are getting more and more popular these days judging by your number of fans” the MC spoke. “Thank you” I smiled at him. “Before further ado, I would proudly present Byun Baekhyun’s newest song, Baby” the fans clapped and they started to silence.

 

 

I sang the song with my whole soul. Without noticing, I came to a stop making the audiences and the staffs whisper. “What is he doing?” the fans whispered. If you thought that I forgot the lyrics or whatever, then you’re wrong. I’m thinking about my past.

 

 

I started composing the song ‘Baby’ a few months ago. The lyrics were based on my past with Eunji. The lyrics of ‘Baby’ were mainly about Eunji without anyone knowing. It’s a letter for Eunji to be exact. I wanted her to know that I feel sorry and I’ve had my regrets.

 

 

Since that incident happened, we never saw nor hear from each other again. My tears suddenly streamed making the audiences frown sadly. “Don’t cry! Don’t cry” the fans chanted. Some of them were crying and some felt sorry for some reason.

 

It’s a usual thing actually for a fan to cry when his/her bias is crying. I’m touched that they were crying for me as well but they don’t know my real reason why I was crying. They don’t know—I thought. I snapped into reality as the recording came to a stop.

 

My manager pulled me into the dressing room with a few sighs. “What happened out there?” the manager looked at me busy wiping my tears off. “Just something” I hiccupped. “I’ll leave you alone for now, whenever you’re ready, tell me so that the recording can start again” I gave him a slight nod as I closed the door.

 

“Baekhyun, come on be strong” I eyed at the knife beside the apples. No I won’t do that right?—I thought. My steps became constant and soon the knife was in my grasp. “No Baekhyun, don’t do it” I repeated over and over again. Soon, drips of blood dirtied my white pants.

 

“Baekhyun, are you ready—yet?” manager slapped the knife away as he took the medi kit from his suitcase. “Baekhyun, how many times have I told you, hurting yourself isn’t going to solve all of your problems, come now, tell me the reason why you’re so stressed” he applied some ointment, wrapping the bandage on my left arm.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter