Chapter 2

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 Not a y chapter this time HAHA :P 

 

 

 

In the past on 12th September 2010

 

Chorong P.O.V

 

“Ahh. Let me go” That guy was pushed hardly with my weak hands. My tears started streaming down with his touch. I did as hard as I can to push him off. Using hapkido wasn’t helpful that much. Why did I even learn Hapkido if I can’t use it. I mentally cursed. That stranger just won’t let go even if he was kicked in the shin.

 

“Please let me go” I hiccupped as I tried to look at him in the eye but I just can’t do it. He looks lustful. Self-panicking occurred when he closed the distance and his hot breath was so close to my lips. He started to move forward until I could feel an embrace.  A warm embrace—“Why are you her? Don’t you have your pride as a rich man?” the one who was embracing shouted as he landed a punch on the . That or rich man(?) ran away, leaving me crouching down on the ground

 

That saver hugged me again, my hair gently, calming me down. My tears started to become dry and my eyes were looking at that saver. “Thank you for saving me”. He smiled. His smile was so warm that I could feel fuzziness upon me. I hugged him back. He decided to walk me home in case I get rapped again.

 

“You really saved my life back there”. I smiled again. He’s just my hero—“ It’s not a problem, it’s my job to help people who are in danger”. I nodded but something came up into my mind. I scrunched my nose as I peeked at him. “Perhaps, are you a cop?”—there’s badge right on his uniform.

 

“Yes, I am still new though. I was ordered to guard this neighborhood since there weren’t anyone left. I just volunteered since it can give me credits” he pouted. How cute. “Ouh, we are here” I pointed at my house. Sadly I wanted to know him more in thought but were already waving at each other goodbye. I was about to close the door but suddenly it rained heavily.

 

He looked worried sick yet his hands are empty. He’ll get soaking wet, I thought. “Why don’t you stay here for a while until the rain stops” He was flustered, he said a no but I just pulled him in. There were thunder and lightning everywhere. Chanyeol’s room door was open wide so I rummaged through his stuff and a pair of clean clothes and a towel was in my grasp.

 

“You live together with your boyfriend?” he asked as he wiped his face with the white towel. I laughed as I put a mug of coffee on the table. “No way, haha. That’s my brother’s clothes, he’s not home yet”. He rubbed his nape embarrassedly as he took a sip of coffee.

 

“So how old are you?” I looked at him after putting the mug down gently. “I’m 21” I answered quietly, trying to find the TV remote. Chanyeol where did you throw it?. “Me too! I’m 21 as well” he smiled as I turned my back. I threw him the remote control. He thanked me and changed the channel.

 

“Where do you work?” he asked me. “Oh? I’m still an intern in designing, I’m still enrolling in college”. His mouth formed into an ‘O’ and the rain suddenly stopped. He stood up and at the same time, Chanyeol was back. “Noona, I’m back! “ he threw his shoes at the front. Lazy boy—“ Is that your boyfriend noona? Why didn’t you tell me?” he pointed at us happily. Both of us blushed and it was really hard to face each other.

 

“I guess I’ll see you soon” that saver of mine shouted as he ran to the door. He closed the door immediately. I knocked Chanyeol’s head causing him to howl in pain. “Why did you that Chanyeol? He was a cop you know?” he closed his mouth in shock be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter