Chapter 11

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Enjoy~ 

 

 

 

Naeun P.O.V

 

Hello..

Hello..

Who’s this?

This is a prank, right?

It’s not funny..

Hello? Anyone there??

Hello...?

 

I cried. I’m crying. I’m really crying.. over a boy, I’m crying over my ex. I closed my mouth shut, preventing my sobs and my weeping from being heard. I cried hardly, starting to reminisce everything, our last moment together when we’re happy.

 

The last kiss we shared. The last hug we shared. The last smile we shared. I remembered every bit of it. I can’t help but to feel guilty hearing his stern voice talking through the phone. He sounds tired and sad. How I wished that I could be by his side. I want to hug him so badly. I want him to cry away his problems onto my shoulders.

 

I wanted to kiss him, I wanted enlighten him. But all of that wasn’t possible..

 

I’m hanging up now, sorry..

 

Those last words of his..were really precious to me..

 

The phone was slowly taken out from my ear. I started to cry hardly, screaming away everything as I was burying myself into the blanket. “I’m sorry, It’s all of my fault” I regretfully said, punching my own heart in anger.

Kai P.O.V

 

“Who was that?” I thought. “Oh well” I took the bath robe, going into the bathroom to shower. After a few minutes, I’ve decided to look upon the web.

 

“A cheap island vacation?” I read it out loud, drying my hair in the mean time. “Woah, it’s really cheap..maybe I should go on a vacation” I spoke. “It’s been a long time and yet maybe that’ll let my hair down for a while” I said.

 

“Okay booked!” I brightly exclaimed.

 

“But it would’ve been fun if I had a friend to go with”

 

 

Hayoung P.O.V

 

 

“It’s been an honor interviewing you mister Oh, well I’d better go, I..” I stopped as he pulled my wrist. “Mr.Oh” I squeaked as he looked at me. He came closer to me as his arms were spread wide. He pulled me into his embrace as he hugged me. My heart thumped all of a sudden and it was thumping real fast.

 

“No, thank you” Sehun smiled as he let me go. “O-oh okay” I blushed. My heart was filled with such intensities that I feel like my heart is going to blow into little pieces. “H-hayoung-ah” he called. I grasped the bag strap of mine, as he called. I grasped it real tight because I don’t know what the hell I should be doing right now.     

 

“I’ll see you later” he chuckled. I couldn’t muster up to turn and face him again after all the awkwardness we’ve been through. All of a sudden, he hugged me just now. Isn’t that weird, I thought.

 

I’ll see you later..

 

What did he meant by it? I’ll see you later? Why did he say that?.Doesn’t he feel the same feeling I’m facing right now? I dumped him first but he’s starting to maybe flirt with me again? Doesn’t he feel awkward at all? Or maybe he’s just doing this because he thinks of me as a friend or he feels sorry for the incident that happened a few years ago?

 

What is in your mind right now, Oh Sehun?

 

I ran out of the studio, grasping my handbag laces tightly. “I never knew that we’d meet again” I silently whispered. I felt teary and soon my breathing was out of hand. I walked to the parking lot and as soon as I entered the car, I cried.

 

“Why make it more complicated?” I asked.

 

I started the car weakly, reversing it and suddenly I stopped right in the middle of the road. I frowned at the thought of him. Those old days started to spin all over my head. “Geez, what is wrong with me?” I knocked my head at the steering wheel in anger.

 

A few cars honked and soon I snapped into damn reality. “I’m sorry!” I shouted through the window, giving a way for the other drivers. I drov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter