Chapter 6

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 To be honest, Idk what I'm writing about in this chapter, kinda confusing @-@ 

 

 

 

 

Namjoo P.O.V

 

The past, 9th October 2009

 

“Kyungsoo, why are you all happy all of a sudden?” I amusingly asked. “Namjoo, there’s this new girl and she’s really cute” He shyly stated. I could see him smiling non-stop and his cheeks were as red as a tomato. I silenced and yet hurt inside. “S-so what’s her name?” I asked. “I’m not sure but some say that her name is Bang Minah” Kyungsoo blushed as he pronounced her name.

 

“Oh” I was hurt, you know I’ve been crushing on Kyungsoo for like a few years up until now. I’ve liked him since we were still kids, I never thought of him liking someone else cause all these years, I thought that he liked me too. I am hurt Do Kyungsoo.

 

He touched my weak shoulders making a curve formed on my face forcedly. “She’s the same class as you right?” he asked. That reminds me, she is a classmate of mine. I didn’t pay much attention during class just now. I gave him a slight nod as his eyes started to sparkle ambitiously. “Can you help me? Please, set us up?” he smiled widely.

 

How the am I going to help you if that’s just going to hurt me—I cursed. “I don’t think I c-can” I firmly stated and trying to avoid eye contact was a good idea. He wiggled my arms tightly as he showed some aegyo(which he rarely does). I frowned a little and I knew that I wanted to be a good girl to help him. “Fine” he pinched my cheeks happily as he exited to class.

 

What are you doing, Kim Namjoo?—I sighed heavily. As soon as I entered the class doorstep, I bumped into a girl, and I suppose she’s The Bang Minah. “Oh sorry” I un-sincerely apologized. “You’re such a dummie, next time use your eyes!” she stormed out of the class.

 

You’re the dummie—I cursed yet again. Soon, she entered the class again as she approached my desk. “Mianhae” she apologized. What the hell is happening here?—my eyes became as wide as ever. “Can you help me send this to your friend Do Kyungsoo?” she handed me a pinkish love letter.

 

I scoffed in annoyance as I pushed the letter away. “Why me?” I rudely asked. She forced a smile on her face. A love letter? You want me to break our relationship so you can in? (relationship between  Namjoo and Kyungsoo)No way sister—I thought. “Please, I’ll pay you, how much do you need?” she took out her red wallet and I’m guessing it’s an expensive one. Am I that cheap Bang Minah?—I growled.

 

But after thinking about Kyungsoo for a second, I decided to accept her request. If Kyungsoo’s happy, then I’m happy as well. “Thanks” she un-sincerely stated, walking back to her seat like she’s a Queen or something.

 

Soon it was time to go home,

 

“Here” I handed him the letter. He suddenly smiled as soon as he saw Bang Minah’s name written on the letter. “I’ll see you soon Namjoo” he dashed into the car as he sped off. “Wait what about me?! My house is far away!!” I shouted. Usually, Kyungsoo would be sending me home since I live far away from here.

 

“Seems like he had already forgotten about me” I murmured as I walked straight. It started to rain and I didn’t bring my umbrella. Well I’m so lucky today!—I angrily thought. “It’s pouring here!” I shouted and soon a car stopped in front of me and it was Sungjae. (he is Namjoo’s best friend)

 

“Namjoo! Get in!” he shouted as I rushed into his car. “Why are you walking in the rain? You’ll get a cold” Sungjae tisked as he looked at the shivering me. I gladly accepted his towel and with that I decided to dry myself. “Isn’t Kyungsoo supposed to send you back home?” he pondered.

 

“He was supposed to but he forgot me” I angrily spoke. “Did he hurt you again? I’ve heard he has a crush with that Bang Minah chic” with those words, my tears started shudder. “I’m really sorry for saying that Namjoo” he guiltily looked at me. “We are just not meant to be” I stated making Sungjae silenced as he stepped on the car engine.

 

The next day,

 

“Where’s Namjoo?” Kyungsoo asked the pestered Sungjae. What the hell? He doesn’t even have a clue—Sungjae scoffed. “She’s sick” Sungjae tapped his toes. “Oppa!” they could hear a voice and it was Minah. She hugged the Kyungsoo boy tightly as she gave him light kisses making Sungjae scoff in disbelief. “You guys are already official? well congrats then, at least you’re happy Kyungsoo”Sungaje stated.

 

“What do you mean?” Kyungsoo looked at Sungjae puzzled-ly. Duh you’re the only one happy but Namjoo isn’t—Sungjae whispered in his head. “Nothing, better go now!” Sungjae shouted. “But what wrong with Namjoo?!” Kyungsoo stopped as Sungjae was already out of sight. Namjoo? Ahem, you’re girlfriend is here—Minah arrogantly said.

 

“I’m sure she’s fine” Minah shouted as she took Kyungsoo away, trying to distract him from thinking about Namjoo. She’ll be fine—Kyungsoo thought.

 

After a few days,

 

“Omo yah~ I missed my little best friend” Sungjae cooed as he pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hand off angrily. “Don’t try to be nice to me Yook Sungjae” I stated. He nodded as he rolled his eyes in a really annoying way. “Hey you were supposed to treat me to lunch a few days ago” he shoved my elbow, with his annoying-some grin.

 

“Fine, let’s go then” I walked away. “Hey Namjoo~ wait for me~” he chased me with his girly giggles.

 

At the café,

 

“Ooh, I’m soo going to pick the most expensive one here” he smiled evil-y at me. Oh crap—I cursed. My face suddenly became sour as I was scared that Sungjae would do that for real. Sungjae is sneaky yet devious. Suddenly, I was attracted at something else. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter