Chapter 12

Stranded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Hello ^^

 

 

 

 

“Xiao Lu” Luhan called. The little feisty toddler walked up the stairs with all of his might after hearing his father calling for him. “Nae? Baba?” the little one walked closer to Luhan who was still rested on the red couch.

 

“Do you have a check up for today?” Luhan asked out of the blue. “.....No” Xiao Lu thought of it for a while. “Oh okay then..” Luhan nodded. “Why did you ask me that?” Xiao Lu was confused at first and then he laughed at his dad.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Luhan smiled. “You must be missing Miss Yoon” he teased his father by poking his thighs. “Ayy” Luhan grabbed the little kid up to his arms and cradled the boy. “You’re such a rascal” Luhan kissed the little boy of his.

 

“Ewww” Xiao Lu tried to shield himself from his dad’s ‘disgusting’ kisses. “You can’t hide from me~” Luhan sang before continuing on kissing his little son. “Come on, it’s time for daycare” Luhan decided to put him down, before running into the bathroom to run up some hot water.

 

After a few minutes,

 

“Ma! We’re going now!” Luhan shouted from the doorstep and left as he heard his mom said ‘okay’. As soon as he arrived at Xiao Lu’s daycare, he brought his sleeping son to the daycare teacher as quiet as possible.

 

“Take care Xiao Lu” Luhan whispered. Luhan went back into his car and had decided to pull out his phone. “Today’s Friday, I don’t have any work for the day..what should I do know?” Luhan tried to think of an activity but it was pretty useless.

 

He made a stop at the traffic light and apparently Bomi’s clinic was right before his eyes. He stared at a girl warmly dressed walking towards the clinic. “Is that Bomi?” Luhan wondered. He tried to take a closer look from his car but it didn’t seem to have been possible to do so.

 

The cars from behind honked at Luhan’s car for not moving as the traffic light turned from red to green. With those honking sounds, it abruptly attracted Bomi. Luhan panicked at the same time since Bomi was looking at his car and the cars from behind were honking for Luhan to make way.

 

Luhan looked out a little and he made eye-contact with Bomi for a little while before he resumed on to drive off. Luhan yelled a ‘sorry’ for those who were left out at the red traffic light. He quickens the car’s pace and drove away faster.

 

Without noticing, he had already turned his car back to Bomi’s clinic. “What am I doing???” Luhan panicked, finally noticing that he parked the car in front of the clinic and...he was spying on her. “What the hell” Luhan cursed, starting the car back again.

 

But something attracted him. Bomi accidentally fell on the wet floor causing Luhan to pounce. He was about to go out of the car and help her but unfortunately someone nearby helped her instead. He could see her beautiful smile again after a few years.

 

“Oh How much I missed you Bomi” Luhan thought. He shook off the thought and had finally decided that it’s time to go home.

 

****

 

“Eunji”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter