Accepting New Beginnings

Saving Earth

        "Jung Dae Hyun Sir," started Youngjae, he fancied every ones new names and the food on the spaceship. "would you like another?"

        "Why yes Mr. Yoo Young Jae."  replied a hungry Daehyun. His mouth opened wide to be feed. 

        The longer Junhong looked on the two proudly announcing each others names, the more he got annoyed. He wondered how could the Hyungs be so happy when just yesterday they were banished. He walked back to the crafts bunker so he could be alone for once. Even with the door sealed he could still hear the loud and annoying laughter coming from the kitchen. He had no other choice but to lay on his bed and ignore them.

        "Junhong," said Yongguk as he entered the bunker " What's wrong. You stormed out without a word and isolated yourself."

        "Must you do that Hyung?" questioned Junhong with a serious face.

        "What, me call you Junhong?" Yongguk sits on the bed next to Junhong "It's your name now. I know you don't like it, but  we have to start somewhere."

        "I'll get used to it eventually," Junhong sits up to make sure the door is sealed "but the other Hyungs are being ridiculous. Laughing, smiling, and playing. Ke Ke.. I mean Daehyun Hung ate everything in the fridge. It's as if they don't realize we lost everything we worked for."

        "Don't misunderstand," Yongguk reassured  "They are all having a hard time, they are just finding their own way of coping." 

        "Well I wish they would cope a little more quietly." Junhong got up from the bed to look out the window. "I can't even see Planet Mato anymore, I guess we don't have any other choice now but to move on."

        "Just stay strong To To." Yongguk says as he walks to the door.

        "To To?" Junhong looks over his shoulder confused "I'm Junhong now remember."

        "I remember." Yongguk give Junhong a reassuring smile " I just don't want you to forget, that even though we have new names doesn't mean we change who we really are."

        Though it was not much those words gave hope to Junhong that maybe life wouldn't be so different and that it might only get better. 

        "What do I do!" Junhong grabs his head and started walking frantically around the room. "I forgot my Hover Board, Aish."

        Two days have past and now the last day of traveling has come. The team gathers together for one more meal before going into the new world's hemisphere. They all look around the kitchen looking for something to eat.

        "Well should we have one more traditional Matoki dish?" Daehyun suggested "It will be our last time."

        "I have a idea!" Yongguk rushes to the box he received for Earth life "let us try one Earth dish and save our last Matoki dish for when times get hard."

        "Well do you know how to cook it?" Youngjae worried about the new idea "If not, let Himchan Hyung cook. That way we know we won't die."

        "How hard can it be," Yongguk laughed as he opened the package. " It says to add water, the stuff inside, and let it boil."

        No one liked the idea but went along. As dinner was served the team all stared at the bowl full of the rope looking food.  Daehyun sniffed the food first before eating. The others followed suit.

        "What is the name of this?" Jongup asked with his mouth full. "It's okay I guess."

        "Ramyun." Himchan answered "Yongguk, are you sure you did this right?"

        "What are you guys saying this is delicious!" Yongguk answered even though he could barley hold his head up form the bowl.

        Once dinner was done the team went to the bunker for the last time. In the morning they will be "human".