Missing

Saving Earth

        Two months had past and the team has become comfortable with their new home. With new furniture, such as a dinner table, a small couch, and a tv made this house more of a home to the team. Within these months they were able to catch up on the culture and lifestyle of the country. They even have cell phones, although no one really used theirs that much besides Daehyun. Jinho has been their dearest human friend, he visited often and they wondered the streets together on weekends. Himchan has become a master of cooking Earth food. Jongup has become very fond of their new television set, he watched as many cartoons as the days would allow. Daehyun and Youngjae had become well known around the neighborhood as the two brother-like friends who would converse with everyone who passed by. Yongguk had become a regular at the convenient store to buy Ramyun, mostly just to secretly see Sujin, they built a friendly relationship although it stayed in the store. Junhong was one who was stuck in the past, he still thinks of the girl he ran into and wondered if he would see her again.


        "Well who wants Kimchi?" Himchan burst out the kitchen with a plates in his hands.

        "Not me," Yongguk stood up from the couch "How many times do you expect us to eat that?"

        "This is only our second time having it Yongguk." Himchan couldn't understand his outburst.

       "If Hyung doesn't want it I'll eat it." Daehyun raised his hand to volunteer.

       "Well then now that it's settled I'm going out to eat." Yongguk said heading to the door.

       "I'll go too Hyung." Junhong ran behind him. "I love Kimchi, but I want to try some of the food you've been eating."

       "Uh Okay." Yongguk mumbled.

       "On your way out could you knock on Jinho's door and ask him to come for dinner?" Himchan asked "I haven't seen him in days."

       Yongguk  knocked at Jinho's door to only receive no answer, so they continued on their way. In the lobby there were three men in suits, Yongguk and Junhong thought nothing of it. While they were walking Junhong was talking to Yongguk, but he was too busy trying think of ways of controlling his feelings in front of Junhong. Whenever he was around of Sujin he would turn red, now he was worried about keeping a cool image around Junhong. 

       "What's up Sujin-ah." Yongguk waved at Sujin as he walked in without looking at her.

       "Hi Yongguk Oppa." Sujin greeted him but she didn't give that warm greeting Yongguk loved.

       "What's wrong?"  He turned to her and looked her in her eyes.

       "Nothing just tired I guess." Sujin gave a small grin.

       "Oh well I came here with my younger....." Yongguk turned to introduce Junhong but he was no where to be found. "Junhong?!"

        Junhong was still outside, looking through the window. He recognized that human with red hair anywhere. Completely frozen he stared. He thought the only way for him to see her again was in his dreams, but there she was. Yongguk went out to grabbed him and brought him to introduce them. Junhong could do nothing but hold his head down. As Yongguk went to retrieve the noddles Junhong stood near the counter completely too shy to move.

       "I know you from somewhere don't I." Sujin leaned over the counter looking up to Junhong's face.

      "Um, Yes. I was the one who ran into you that night on my board." Junhong replied as he took a step back. 

      "Oh that's right. I see your hand is complete healed. I'm glad." Sujin smiled brightly at the shy Junhong. 

       Yongguk returned he and Junhong ate their noddles at the convenient store. While Yongguk would eat Junhong would steal looks at Sujin as he worked hard and then he noticed her looking for something. Once it was found she walked up to the two, Junhong quickly acted as if he didn't see her.

       "Yongguk Oppa." Sujin came up with a concerned look. "You're one of the few people I know in this neighborhood, I don't mean to a burden but could I ask you something."

       With a full cheeks of noddles he nodded his head without hesitation.

      "Do you know this person. He's a friend of mines, he's been gone for days." Sujin hands him a photo. "He's also my friend's older brother, she got sick and moved in with him, then he suddenly disappears. She's with me now but it's still so strange. It's not like him to leave her behind, he loves his sister the most.."

      "Oh! It's Jinho Hyung." Junhong pointed at the picture. "I didn't know he had a sister."

      "You know him?" Sujin ask with a hopeful face.

      "He's our neighbor and our friend. We haven't seen him either." Yongguk stood up "Have you told the authorities?" 

      "No. He said to never tell the police if something happened. He's already in trouble with them."  Sujin started to get even more worried. "What do i do?"

      "Here. It's my number. My team and I will help you." Yongguk's warrior instincts kicked in, there was some one in trouble so he has to help.

      "Noona, don't worry too much. We'll do something." Junhong gave her reassurance  as they ran out the door.

      "My team?" She mumbled to her self 

       She watched them run off into the distance. Although it was nice of them to want to help especially because it was their friend, she found it odd they were ready on site to help, as if they did this before.

       "Jinho has gone missing."  Yongguk said while bursting in the door. 

      "Geez, Hyung don't do that. I had a flashback of boot camp" Youngjae said while getting up after falling out his chair. "What's this you're saying about Jinho Hyung?"

       "He's missing. He has been for a few days now." Explained Junhong.

       "Jongup you go sneak into Jinho's apartment to find clues. The rest of the orders will come later." Yongguk announced his plans while thinking

      " Me, go alone... What if..." Jongup up didn't even try to finish no one was listening. 

       Jongup looked for the spare key Jinho hides in the hall way once he found it he entered and began to look. Nothing seemed out of place. It was clean, Too clean. It seemed like he tidied up the place ahead of time because he knew he would have to leave. Jongup walked into Jinho's room and started to hear unfamiliar voices. He hid in the closet as the people picked the lock to come in.  From in the closet he could see men in suits and one with tattoos on his neck.

      "The brat took off already." Said a mysterious man "Maybe he snuck out while we waited in the lobby."

      "Boss is going to kill us this time, if we don't get his money." The second man grunted as he trashed the living room.

     "Lets go looking around the park one more time." The first man broke one more vase as they left.

     Once the coast was clear, Jongup went back to the team and told them what he saw.   

      "Definitely gangsters huh." Daehyun said as he nodded.

      "They are still looking for him. So for now he's safe as long as he stays hidden." Jongup added.

     "That's right for now. We have to find him first or things could get much more complicated." Yongguk concluded.

     The team sat down to think of their next steps to help their friend Jinho. They wondered why couldn't the authorities help, and why he got in trouble with them. They wondered even more about why didn't he tell them that he had a sister, more importantly who where those men looking for him. Everything seemed so out of place. They Need to investigate.