New Plans

Saving Earth

        Bang is the first to arrive at Sujin's house, he notices that the door was slightly opened. Be rushes in calling out to Sujin and Lina. He finds Sujin on the ground near the kitchen doorway. He grabs her and held her tightly in his arms. 

        "Are you okay Sujin-ah?" He asked as he worried. "Are you hurt badly?"

        " Just my knees, I'm fine. They took Lina." Sujin responded as she wept "I couldn't help her."

        "No it's my fault. So don't say things like that Sujin." Jinho declared as he and Daehyun entered the room. "Everything is all because me."

        "Daehyun, call the others, it's time we actually do something about these so called men." Yongguk ordered as he began to tend to Sujin's wounds.

        The others arrive and with no seconds to spare they begin to plan to get Lina back. They sat across from each other saying nothing, just working. Now that they have the name of the gang leader, Kwon Young Soo. They needed to know what kind of gangster is he, who exactly were they up against. 

       "There is no way Hyungnim. I mean Young Soo is not the type of guy who will just give her back through negotiation." Jinho pointed out. 

       "Who said anything about negotiation?" Yongguk said as he looked up from his map of the city. 

       "Right, You did say he has his money and yet he still takes you sister. The only way this can be settled is if we took action. The easy way or the hard way." Youngjae explains

       "So are you saying we're going to have to break into his quarters, cause a diversion, and take back Lina?" Asked Sujin as she peeked in the door.

      "We where kind of thinking of that but...." Himchan began

      "Then I'm in." Sujin declared.

      "Noona, You should stay here." Jonhong said as he tried to get her to a seat. "You can't get hurt anymore. Okay?"

     "Thanks, but I can do this, I need to do this. They barge into my home and take my best friend. It's war." Sujin had no plans of backing down.

     "Well we don't want to cause a war Noona. We are just trying to... You know. Save Lina quietly." Youngjae says as he tries to calm Sujin's angry outburst. 

     "The easy way or the hard way it doesn't matter. Just include me. I'm going to rest for a minute." Sujin said as she left for her room. "Don't leave without me." 

     "We should leave now while she can't run." Youngjae quickly whispered jokingly as he giggled. "But really..."

     The team and Jinho sat at the table drawing out a plan. They mapped out the secret gangster hide out Junhong found a while back. Jinho marked all the places where the henchmen would be stationed. Himchan and YoungJae mapped out an escape route. With planning done it was now time to call Youngsoo to finish this messy situation. 

     "Ah, Jinho-ah you finally decide to call." Youngsoo said as he answered the phone. "I was beginning to worry you coward on your poor sister here."

     "Yeah. That would never happen. Just tell me where to meet so we can talk things out and you hand over my sister." Jinho replied 

    "Oh no no. I have a no return policy you know that. Once I take something I don't return it." Youngsoo stated with a sinister smile. "But we can talk things out the least I can do is make you understand the situation your in. Come to the construction site behind the hideout building tonight at 11:00. Make sure to come alone." 

     Just like the the conversation ended. 

    "Well that just blew out whole plan up didn't it!" Junhong said angrily 

    "Not really. We can use the same plan but on a bigger scale." Youngjae answered. "This bastard can't pull a fast one on nobody."

    "Well, we still should at least get there an hour early to scope out the place." Sujin said as she returned to the kitchen with a knee brace. 

    "Damnit, Noona you really should just stay out of this." Daehyun shouted as he pointed to her knees

    "You don't know it yet but you'll be glad I decided to go." Sujin said "By the way we should use my Dad's old van, walking and running will be then end of all of us."

    "Welp everyone, we leave in 30 minuets. Get yourselves together and be ready in 20." Yongguk Announced.

    "So, do we leave in 30 or 20.. HAHA, no really I'll go get ready." Jongup said to lighten the room while Yongguk side eyes him.