Never Lose Sight

Saving Earth

        It's been nearly a week since Junhong discovered the gangster hide out and things have become quite. The men in suits have not been snooping around the neighborhood. It had looked as though they have given up on their pursuit of Jinho. So the team also decided to cut back on their investigating, they did not want to draw attention knowing the gangsters had ties in the neighborhood. Although Jinho seems to be safe his sister Lina has not been taking his absences lightly. She struggled with her brother making bad choices and running off. Due to stress her health had slightly weakened once more. 

       "Here eat this, Lina." Sujin brings her a meal in effort to help her strength.

      "Thanks, I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble it must be hard for you." Lina said with a heavy heart.

      "You have it harder than anyone, do not worry about anything other than getting better." Sujin pats her friend on the shoulder.

      "Do you know if Daehyun and his friends found anything about my brother?" asked Lina "I understand they held back on finding out more things, but is there not one clue to where he is?"

     "No, they haven't heard anything. Don't stress too much. They say he is safe as along as he continues to take refugee where ever he is." Sujin answered with a reassuring smile. 

     "He has never been over here to your house, what if he's not able to find me?" Lina responded as she eats her meal.

     "Please, stop worrying. I'm sure we will find him and everything will be okay." Sujin gets up from the table to leave the room. "When you done get dressed, you have a doctors appointment later."


       "Aye Hyung! You're cheating again." Youngjae shouts as he stands from the couch. "I'm not playing anymore."

       "Come one Youngjae-ah is just a game." Himchan says as he laughs.

       "Are they playing that odd earth game again?" Asks Junhong.

       "Yes, and its my turn next." Yongguk says as he looks on the two playing a war game.

       Daehyun and Jongup were one the balcony, Jongup was there just listening to Daehyun talk. He mostly talked about Lina, he wondered if she was okay that day, if she ate properly, and complementing Sujin for taking such good care of her. 

      "You know Jonguppie, I think we should visit he once they get back from the Hospital." He said with a smile. "I'm sure it would make her day."

      "Ah, no thanks Hyung. I don't think I would be able to stomach you flirting with her again." Jongup said as he left the balcony.

      "Well i guess Yongguk Hyung and I will go. I know he would love to see Sujin." Daehyun mumbled to himself. 

      Later after a long day of doing nothing but playing the team rests in their apartment. Daehyun and Yongguk, as Daehyun planned earlier, decided to go and visit Lina and Sujin. As they walked they laughed and teased one another about the girl they liked. they started to pass a takeout restaurant and decide to go and buy the girls something they would like. They sat on the bench waiting for their order. As they sat at the table they noticed a shadow lurking in the back of the restaurant, It seemed as though a worker was on break and the two continued waiting for their food.

        "Hyung," Daehyun began. "I.... I got to... Go to the bathroom."

        "Do you need my permission to go?" Yongguk said as he glared at Daehyun "Go!"

        Daehyun goes to use the bathroom, As he goes to wash his hands someone grabs him from behind pulls him in to one of the stalls. Daehyun pushed the person off of his and he realizes it was Jinho.

        "Jinho Hyung?! What the hell are you..." Daehyun begins to shout.

       "Shh, not so loud Daehyun-ah." Jinho whispers as he covers his mouth.

       "Do you know how worried everyone is. We even met your sister and she's worried sick about you." Daehyun stressed as he pushed Jinho's hands away from his mouth. "She piratically worrying her self to death, her health is starting to..."

      "My sister?' Jinho interrupted. "You've met her where is she? I need to talk to her now!"

      "Hyung, Shh." Daehyun shushed Jinho. "She's with Sujin. What going on?"

     "There's a man named Kwon Yong Soo. I borrowed money from him and I wasn't able to pay him back on time. I did pay him, I did, but he wanted to teach me a lesson for making him wait he said." Jinho explained. "He knows why I borrowed the money, to pay for Lina hospital bills. I think he might try to do something to her."

    "What? We are on our way to see her now, Come with us!" Daehyun said as he pulled Jinho from the stall.

   "No. if he catches me I'm afraid if his goons catches me it will put her in trouble. He doesn't know who she is or what she looks like." Jinho worried

   "Hyung, he had his goons going around the streets looking for you. From the apartment all the way to Sujin's house. They have eyes everywhere they know who she is by now, no wonder its quiet lately. They're planning something. We need to go now Hyung." Daehyun explained as he runs out the bathroom with Jinho following. 

   "Jinho-ah?" Yongguk called out as he took the takeout and saw Jinho and Daehyun running towards him.

  "No time, Hung we need to go now." Daehyun said as he continued to run.

  With no question Yongguk ran behind them. They continued to run until they couldn't anymore. They kept to walk with as much speed as they could with this time Daehyun tells Yongguk why they needed to run. They hills of the streets were getting to them, but without hesitation and no time to lose they continued. As Daehyun ran he remembers that this whole week they have done nothing, and now it might cost them someone important. Yongguk had never lost sight during his past missions. Now he feels his lack of action might cost the team and their friends someone important. With that thought, and inner strength developed and he takes off to run the next mile to Sujin's house, Daehyun and Jinho gathers the rest of their strength to follow.


     Sujin and Lina return home, they sit and watched TV waiting for Daehyun and Yongguk to arrive. Sujin walked into the kitchen to clean the dishes she had forgotten.

      "I wonder why the other boys never want to come over." Lina wondered as she stood at the doorway. 

      "Isn't obvious, Daehyun likes you." Sujin answered. "And he likes you a lot. It's kind of painful watching him talk to you."

      "Really? He likes me?" Lina says acting coy. "Well what about Yongguk Oppa, I see the way you guys look at each other. You should ask him out." 

     Sujin pretends not to hear her and smiles to herself. Lina walks back into the living room to bring to bring the last of the plates to Sujin. Lina hands her the plates to return but suddenly she backs up into Sujin.

     "Un...Unnie." Lina struggled to say as she grabs Sujin's arm

     "What's wrong..." Sujin began as she turned to see three men in suits. "Who.. are you? How did you get in?" She grabs a knife and gets in front of Lina. 

     Sujin held the knife up to warn the men, her entire body was shaking out of fear. The men walked closer to her without a word. 

    "Lina, you going to have to run. okay?" Sujin calmly said

     Sujin charges at the men with the knife only to be grabbed by one. Lina managed to get through during the commotion and the other two chase after her, she noticed med outside waiting, and decided to go upstairs. Sujin fights with the man in the kitchen, she fought with all she could so that maybe she could help Lina. The man picked up Sujin by the neck and throws her down hard onto the floor, Sujin falls unconscious from the hit. Lina who is hiding upstairs in Sujin's closet covers to keep from making noise. Lina's salvation was short lived as a man sung the door open and picked her up. Lina screamed and kicked as the man carried her down the stairs.

     "What about that one on the floor?" Asked on man

     "Leave her, she's no threat." said another

     "Sujin Unnie!" Lina scream repeatedly before a man tapped and carried her out the door.

     Just as they walked out the front door, Sujin came back to her sense and the first thing she does was chasing after the men. As she ran outside she see's them stuffing Lina in the trunk. Sujin runs down the front stairs to the street as the car takes off. She doesn't stop running after the car that was picking up speed and calling out Lina's name.  She kept running with every last ounce of power until she trips over the pavement. She lads hard and badly scraps her knee. Still dizzy from the attack earlier and the pain from the fall she no more strength to chase after the car. She only watched helplessly with tears rolling down her eyes as she used the rest of her energy to call out to Lina one last time.