Earth at Last

Saving Earth

        "Uh, what is this?" Jongup asked as he looked around a strange place.

        "Welcome to our new home!" shouted a happy Youngjae "While you guys were sleeping I took it upon myself to find us a home. Your welcome."

       "You should have told up instead of warping us into this crap house." Himchan said as he continued to look around. "Are you kidding me? There is only one room." 

        Once that was said the whole team rushes to look at the bedroom. They all turned to glare at Youngjae who was proudly standing near the entrance. The place was quite cramped. There was only one bathroom, small kitchen, and with a living room that was just big enough to fit a group of people. Thankfully there was a balcony, which was also not that big.

        " Well," Daehyun began as he walked up to Youngjae "If you think you did a good job, don't kid yourself. I'm going outside."

        The others were still trying to come to terms to what kind of place they are living. They decided to look out the window. No humans were walking around outside just yet, since it was early morning. The team was disappointed. 

       "Guys, guys!" Daehyun shouted "They're plenty more rooms in this corridor!" 

       "No that's not," Youngjae couldn't explain due the team rushing past him to explore.

       "The doors are locked." Yongguk turned to Youngjae "Give me the key to open it"

       " This doesn't belong to us." Youngjae said "This new home of ours is called an apartment, we only live in this one area. The rest we share with other humans."

       "So," Junhong began "there are humans behind these doors? Well this place mustn't be that bad if the humans willing live here."

        The boys got back to their apartment to only stare at each other. Not knowing what to do they just grabbed their Earth books to study more.

       "I'm not doing this anymore," Himchan stood up from the cold hard floor. "Jongup, come with me. I'm going on a mission to find food source."

       "We still have Ramyun." Yongguk pointed out.

       "I will not eat that." Himchan gestured for Jongup to follow him.

       "Well, Yongguk Hyung, Youngjae, and Junhong." Daehyun came up with his own mission "Let us go out and find humans to pester."

       "Daehyun and Youngjae, you two go on," Yongguk ordered "There are still many things I need to teach Junhong about Earth."

       Junhong who stood up without any hesitation sat immediately to the ground. He didn't want to study at all. Since he had no other choice, he didn't complain. He just took a deep breath and listened to the lessons Yongguk was teaching. The first night was approaching and the Team has yet to return. Yongguk's lessons had ended and the two just sat on the balcony watching humans go by.

       "We're back!" announced Youngjae " By the way, this country is called Korea, I was mistaken to think it was called Gorea. Anyways humans are fun to talk to, right Daehyun?"

        " Yes, there was one that gave us free food" Daehyun said as he still had a cup in his hand "They sing on the streets and the male and female humans get to hold hands. This place is much different that Mato."

        "That's nice," Junhong said sarcastically "Yongguk Hyung and I had fun reading about the Joseon Dynasty. "

        "We're back!" Himchan shouted as he entered with bags in his hand "Here Junhong I found something for you."

         "Wow," Junhong rush to retrieve his gift "This is just like my Hover board, but this one has wheels. Thanks Hyung."

        With no time to waste Himchan and Youngjae tries to star dinner. Although they looked confused they were pretty confident that the food would be okay. Once they tried cooking they served it to the rest. Not wanting to try it themselves they looked on.

        "Its burnt," Jongup didn't even try to taste it "what was this supposed to be Hyung? It looks..."

        Suddenly there was a knock at the door. The team all jumped up from the floor, they were shocked to have a visitor when they didn't know anyone from this planet. They all looked to Yongguk, he himself was startled. He walked over to the door to look through the peep hole. He saw there was a male human. The human also had food.

        "It's a male," said Yongguk as he turned to s "He also brought food."

        "Well let him in Hyung."  Daehyun whispered. 

         Yongguk opened the door with a bright smile. The Human was surprised to see so many people greeting him at the door.

        "Hi," the human began "I'm Jin Ho, Song Jin Ho. I Live in the apartment  right across from you. I brought you this welcome dish...."

        "Thank you so much." Daehyun said as he grabbed the plate from his hands and reentered the living room.

        "Would you like to come in?" asked Himchan "We would love to get to know our new neighbor. I'm Kim Him Chan by the way."

        As the human entered the apartment one by one each member introduced themselves. They began talking, nothing of a particular subject, but about anything and everything. The human turned out to be friendly and they all got along. With all the food eaten and the night sky bringing tiredness, the human known as Jinho returned to his apartment while the team got ready for their first night on earth.