Important Puzzle Pieces

Saving Earth

        With more questions than answers and Jinho being the only one who can answer them the team were at a dead end. The first thing they needed to do was talk to his sister, Lina. Yongguk, Daehyun, and Jongup goes to Sujin's place to find out more information. Himchan, Junhong, and Youngjae stay behind to talk to people of the neighborhood. 

        "So did you ask the other neighbors?" asked Himchan.

        "Yes, but Hyung these people are hiding something. They say they know anything but i doubt it." Junhong said scratching his head. 

        "He's right Hyung." Youngjae agreed "I asked the landlord and the street vendor, they know something but gestured me away. I don't' think it's a good idea to push, whoever is keeping them quiet might find us out before we find them."

        "I guess we have to choice but to split up and look around." Himchan himself couldn't even fathom what they would be able to find by just walking around the neighborhood.

        The three began looking around. They know someone has been in the neighborhood  trying to keep people quiet, they just need to find out who. The all went to places Jinho enjoyed to stakeout and at each place they saw men in suits also looking for Jinho. Yongguk and the others arrive to Sujin's house. It was a modern house, with two stories and a small garden in the front yard, a lot different than most places in the city.

        "This is the it." Yongguk says as he stood outside Sujin's house. 

        "This place is a little nice for someone who works at a convenient store. Right Hyung?" Daehyun points out.

        "Her dad is a lawyer, she works at the convenient store for her own reasons." Yongguk clarified. 

       "Seems like you know a lot about her Hyung, just the other day we didn't know she existed." Jongup stated as he gives a suspicious look to Yongguk.

       "He never told us because he likes her, obviously." Daehyun said before he got slapped on the back of the head by Yongguk.

        They rang the doorbell and waited for Sujin, instead they are greeted by Lina. She welcomed them in and served them tea while they got to know one another as they sat on the couch. She seemed weak and had pale skin. Even with her frail appearance, Daehyun found her beautiful. He was drawn to her eyes, they were a hazel brown and they had more of a twinkle than any star.

        "Where is Sujin?" asked Yongguk.

       "She went grocery shopping." Answered Lina

       "Aye, Hyung." Daehyun began "We came here to ask Jinho's beautiful sister questions, not to worry about your precious Sujin." Yongguk looked at him with dagger eyes.

      "Lina Noona, Do you know where your brother could be and why would he left?" Jongup asked.

     "No, I have no idea." She said as she puts down her tae cup. " Honestly we were struggling to pay for my hospital bills. He had three jobs, but they weren't enough. Sujin Unnie even asked her father to help out, he did. Once my condition worsened instead of asking her father she worked. I think my brother felt guilty for not being able to pay and seeing my friend having to work made him feel worse. He became an errand boy for a gang. He might have asked for a loan and was not able to pay them back before the deadline. That's probably why he ran away."

    "Do you know who he worked for." Asked Yongguk

    "No, he never told me." She answered. 

    "I guess Jinho Hyung is the only one with an answer." Jongup sighed

     On the other side of town Junhong is keeping a look out at a PC Cafe Jinho liked. He spotted a man in a suit talking with the owner. He seemed to be treating the owner and as the man left Junhong followed. The man in black went down a alleyway and into a hole in the wall type of store that sold antiques. He stayed his distance in the store which was not that big itself and kept an eye on the man. To Junhong surprise he disappeared. He rushed to the last spot he saw him and saw there was a crack in the door. As he peeked though he could see and hear many men laughing and gambling. This was definitely the headquarters of the gangsters that are after Jinho. Junhong quickly left to find the rest of his group.