EXO

Déjà vu in the EXO dorm

Warning : References from showtime 

like this isnt even a real warning to begin with

 

 It was Saturday Movie night, where everyone would take turns in consecutive weeks to choose a movie to play.  It was Suho's turn as everyone groaned out loud. The leader, oblivious to the gloomy faces, announced happily " It will be The Pirates Of The Carribbean ! " 

" We always watch that damn movie when it's your turn to choose. Can't you pick any other movie instead ?! I even chose Pokemon last time. " Jongdae furrowed his eyebrows, throwing popcorns at him.

" No. " Suho deadpanned, ignoring any other complains and skipped towards the DVD player while humming the famous theme song of the movie. 

" Goodnight. " Baekhyun muttered, settling himself on the couch comfortabily as he leaned onto Kyungsoo's shoulder, while the later raised his eyebrow at the bold move. " So soon ? Are you getting old ~? " Sehun nudged his hyung beside him, ruffling his hair messily because thats what bastard maknaes do. 

" you. " Baekhyun glared from his position, flipping him off. 

" You wish, darling. " The maknae snickered as he glared mockingly. " Such pitiful peasants " He thought out loud, clicking his tongue as he turned towards the tv.

" I HEARD THAT, IMBECILE. " Baekhyun retorted, raising his fist.  

" And I wasn't exactly whispering either."

 

" Shush, the movie is starting ! " Yixing exclaimed, hitting the two childish members. He pouted as he turned and stared at the screen in interest with his usual dazed expression. The two finally kept their mouth shut as the movie started playing and most of them, ultimately went to sleep. 

 

.

.

After 45 minutes of the movie playing, Baekhyun woke up groggily, blinking at the scene where a long haired pirate was battling with some creepy octopus head. He looked around sleepily as he remembered his epic dream.

" HEY !! GUYS ! GUYS. Okay so, I have a proposition for ya. HOW ABOUT WE CREATE A BAND TOGETHER ?! GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS " Baekhyun screamed and stood up adruptly, startling the others who were dozing off and Suho, the only one watching the movie. 

" Mmm ? " Yixing mumbled as he was interrupted in his dreams of flying unicorns and rainbows, yawning loudly. 

" And yet he was the one who told us to be quiet so he could watch the movie. " Sehun muttered, rubbing his eyes. 

" Would you guys shut your mouth for once ? " Minseok- who finally spoken, glowered irritatedly at being woken up by the screaming banshee. 

" Jeez, what got your in a twist, hyung ? " Chanyeol laughed loudly, patting the older on the head affectionally while the later mumbled innocherently. Luhan saw the Xiuyeol moment as he eyed Chanyeol, his hand slowly reaching for a nearby object.... 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the noisy idoits as he continued his speech " I HAD THIS DREAM ABOUT US BEING FAMOUS ! Like literially famous that we had our own fansites and stuff. ISN'T THAT COOL ? We were the first ever Korean-pop band to have a million albums sold in 12 years and we were in some television show called Echo ? XO?  Hoetime or something related to that. IT'S A SIGN THAT WE SHOULD DEBUT ASAP MY PEOPLE. " the excited male giggled as he dreamt of being on stage, with fans chanting his name over and over. 

" OUC- What the ? " Chanyeol rubbed his nose from the impact of the pillow thrown at his face, he looked around warily as the doe eyed male whistled whom thought to himself  "You're lucky I didn't grab a lamp instead. " 

" Hoetime ? Are we a harlot band who promotes in a brothel ?  I can definitely see myself as the uprising star. Call me Dae cause my night services are reserved for anime es. " Jongdae burst out laughing as he started to strip while doing the hip and awkward body rolls.

" TAO COVER YOUR EYES. THIS IS INDECENT. " Minseok yelled, reaching over and slapped his hands over Tao's eyes, staring daggers at the semi otaku. 

" WHY HIM " Luhan shouted as he pointed at the panda, " SHOULD'NT YOU BE WORRIED ABOUT ME INSTEAD ?  I MEAN, COME ON. JUST BY COMPARING OUR LOOKS, HE LOOKS MORE LIKE THE WHILE I'M THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. WHY ARE YOU COVERING HIS EYES FOR ?? " 

Tao took Minseok's hand off as he turned to glower at the deer, offended by the comment. " At least I don't barge into people's person spaces and act like a creep 24/7. " The younger shot back. 

Excuse me ? Go piss in the shower, you ugly namek. " Luhan stuck out his tongue as he dodged the punch from the other. 

" What idiots. " Minseok rolled his eyes, bored with everything in life. 

" So we're supposedly famous or something ? " Kyungsoo spoke up, eyes shining with the thought of singing his heart out towards millions of fans. 

" Let's debut together then. " Jongin stared seductively at his favourite hyung, " I heard idols in the same company can't date though, pity. " 

Kyungsoo tilt his head in confusion " What's that got to do with me ? " As the rest of members shook their heads at the ignorant male and prayed for the younger's pitiful one sided love.

" ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN LISTENING TO ME ? " Baekhyun slammed his fist on the table, finally getting the attention of the members. 

" Can I have a cool stage name then ? Like uhmmm, Lay ? " Yixing smiled, eyes drifting towards the ceiling. 

" You did not just named yourself after your favourite snack. " Luhan facepalmed as Yixing widened his eyes in surprise for decoding his stage name so quickly.

" I'm still having the stage name Dae though. " Jongdae shrugged, wiggling his eyebrows.

" Then I'll be called Jack, sounds cool right ? " Joonmyun brightened up at the stage name as the rest cringed at the poor attempt. " I think you'd better stick to your current nickname, Suho. " Kris muttered, who finally came back from his galaxy world. 

" How about the roles though ? " Minseok frowned as he continued " Having 12 in a group is a bit extreme isn't it ? "

" Minseok hyung, have you even seen Super Junior ? 12 is nothing " Sehun grinned while Baekhyun nodded in agreement. " That's right. The vocals would be me, of course. Soo, Suho, Luhan. Dancers would be Minseok, Yixing, Kai, Sehun. And rappers would be Chanyeol, Kris, Tao " 

" The hell, what about me ? " Jongdae raised his hand, scrowling at being left out. 

" Oh yeah, you. You'll just stand there and act pretty then. " Baekhyun sneered. 

" Ooh ohh !  For our songs in the future, I have an idea for the lyrics !! " Yixing chirped happily, as he cleared his voice. " CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE BABY BABY BABY. CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE BABY BABY BABY. Sounds catchy doesn't it ? A worthy song for an album that will get a million sales. " 

" YOU JUST PRACTICALLY RIPPED IT OFF FROM SO NYUH SHI DAE'S GEE, HOW IS IT MILLION SALES WORTHY DIP. " Baekhyun shouted, exasperated by the continous series of idiocy.

Luhan rolled his eyes as he stood up " I have the greatest idea ever. YA'LL CAN'T BEAT THIS. SEULPEO HAJIMA YO YO YO HONJAGA ANYA YO YO YO EONJE NANANA NAEGE- " 

" THAT'S APINK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. YOU JUST CHANGED IT TO THE ONLY ENGLISH WORD YOU KNOW. " Baekhyun sighed, having the feeling this isn't over yet. 

" Korean songs is so outdated these days, we should have english songs. " Kris grinned as he raised the remote towards his mouth, acting as a microphone " I AM IN GALAXYYY. THERE AIN'T NOBODY WHO CAN TAKE AS MANY ROLES AS GOOD AS ME, OHHH YEAH. WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME ? THE GALAXY IS CALLING ME, OH YEAH. "

" Isn't that Misery ? " Kyungsoo looked at Kris unamusedly whilst the other looked around innocently, drinking his can of coke.

" Kris. Even if I don't listen to english songs that much, I know thats from Maroon 5, you buffalo. I'll stuff all those meat you gave to Jongin, down your throat one day. " Baekhyun rolled his eyes, while the others started laughing when Kris choked on his black soda  drink. 

" That's it, I'm going to bed. Forget about the band and whatever. " The annoyed male strutted towards his room sullenly as his dreams were crushed by these so called band members. Forget it, they will only be dorm mates.  

.

.

" But I've just only thought about our future group name ! EXO ! It sounds so unqiue and all. " Jongin pouted as he regretted not taking part in the conversation of lyrics, damnit it. 

" That's nice. It sounds like though. " 

" Shut up "

" Yehet "

 

 


 

AN :  Hey guys sorry for the //extremely// late update haha ;w; I was preparing for my national exams so i didn't have time for it sorry :(( even tho i've just only cleared 3 papers i still updated. so forgive me This random scene just appeared in my head and I hope you like it hahaha sorry for any mistakes