Puppy

Déjà vu in the EXO dorm

   " This egg is on fireeeeeeeee ~ " Luhan sang as he flipped the egg on the pan, swaying his body slightly. " Shut up and concentrate ! " Minseok frowned, chopping the carrots skillfully while swearing at his ill fate of having to feed 9 other heads in the dorm. " Kyungsoo just had to be out of town today! Why can't we order takeouts for dinner instead ? " The older whined, hands tightening on the knife as he chopped the carrots with more force necessary. 

  "Because baby, no one wants to pay for that . And no, Joonmyun isn't giving in this time. " Luhan huffed, moving his hips while he fried another egg. Minseok pouted, puffing his cheeks as he thought of ways to steal the sacred Black card of Kim Joonmyun's, when the main door slammed open. 

  " HYUNG, WE BROUGHT A PUPPY!  FOUND IT AT THE ALLEY NEARBY." The door banged shut as the maknaes came strolling into the dorm. "A WHAT?" Minseok yelled, starting to have a bad feeling about this. Puppies... Dogs... Sharp fangs. Damnit it. He was scared of those vile creatures ever since he was a kid, because he got bitten by a stupid dog when he was just a little toddler. That memory served as a trauma since today, and Hell no is he having the little beast in the dorm. 

 He felt a sloppy,wet tongue his leg as goosebumps appeared on his body immediately. " . " Minseok shrieked, climbing up onto the counter hurriedly while waving the knife blindly at the source.

 Luhan was shocked at the behaviour of the ever so serious Kim Minseok, though this side of his baozi is cute. He watched the scene amusedly when he paused, an imaginary light bulb liting up, " Wait. This is the moment of me, Manly Lu Haen to shine. "

 The younger grinned as he stood infront of Minseok, in between the innocent pup and the petrified hyung. " YOU SHALL NOT PASS. " The doe eyed male yelled, pointing his frying pan at the puppy threateningly, shoo-ing the animal away.  

  The puppy wagged it's tail excitedly, wanting to play as he bit onto the frying pan, easily taking it out of Luhan's grip. " OH , IT WANTS TO EAT ME. IT'S A FEROCIOUS LITTLE SPAWN OF SATAN, I CAN'T.  " The earlier confidence was long forgotten as Luhan screamed, backing away from the little bundle of evil. 

 " You're weaker than a puppy ? How manly. " Sehun snickered, walking into the kitchen along with Jongin as he rolled his eyes at both of his supposedly, mature hyungs.

" SHUT UP, I AM ING MANLY. THAT THING HAS THE STRENGTH OF HULK, SHUT YOUR TRAP BEFORE I BURN PINKEU PINKEU " The second oldest screeched, joinning Minseok on the counter while he hissed at the puppy. 

" You guys are gonna fall at this rate. " Jongin shook his head at his hyungs. He picked up the puppy and cooed adoringly at the cute little fluff ball, ignoring the gasps of 'He touched it' from the idiots. " That's what she said " Sehun snorted, petting the puppy as he signaled for his hyungs to get the hell down from the counters already. 

.

.

"Oh my, it's so adorable!! Fluff fluff. " Baekhyun snuggled with the little pup as he tickled it and growled playfully.

" AND I CAN'T HELP, FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUUUU " Jongdae took the puppy out of Baekhyun's hands as he sang and raised it above his head, smiling when the little one reacted with a cute bark.  

The dorm mates have all gathered at the living room, crowding around the puppy. They were all excited at the new addition in the dorm, especially a cute golden retriever looking like an innocent baby.

Well, not all of them. 

 " Why are you two so far away ?  " Chanyeol looked at his hyungs huddled in a corner, glaring at the beast that everyone is infatuated with. " Shhhhh, leave my otp alone chanyeollie. As much I want a domestic-puppy-xiuhan au, a cuddling xiuhan is all I need. Even if they look like they want to kill someone. " Yixing smiled, pleased at his OTP interaction as Luhan had a hand on Minseok's waist,hugging him tightly while The Emperor took out his hidden camera and started clicking away. 

 " I swear this guy never gives up at all. " Kris scoffed at Yixing's obsession, scooping up the puppy as he lightly kissed it's head affectionately. 

 " What shall we call it ? " Sehun asked outloud, the puppy's golden fur. 

 " Gucci. " Tao deadpanned, staring at the pup like the way he stares at his countless of expensive jewelries. 

 " Do you think you're Paris Hilton? Stfu. " Sehun sighed at the peasant paris-wannabe.

 " Flower !! " Baekhyun cheered, happy with his genius name.

 " How about I pluck those roots from your head instead ? You call a dog ' flower ' ?  Are you going to name your kid ' Pixie dust ' next?! " The younger sneered at the dumb name by the dumb airhead. 

 " I know ! Let's call him Squid. " Jongin giggled, poking the puppy's nose. 

 " What the ? Squid? Why don't I fry your up and barberque it along with that terrible ing name " Sehun facepalmed, even his best friend had to name something stupid. 

 " Galaxy! " Kris shouted loudly, earning a few stink eyes from the members. 

 " I will shove your entire asset up into the milkyway-" " Ok enough. " Joonmyun cut off Sehun's rant abruptly as he cleared his throat.

  " Since we can't find an agreement to the name of the dog, we will do it the easy way. Rock Paper Scissors. " Everyone agreed with the leader's suggestion, gathering together wordlessly. For once. 

.

.

 The victor, was however. Unexpected. 

" Ooooh, I won ! " Yixing smiled, raising his hand in a peace sign. The losers groaned as they admitted defeat, slumping down on the floor dejectedly. " Are you sure you're going to let Yixing name it ? " Chanyeol whispered to Joonmyun as he stared at the happy unicorn. " He did win the game fair and square... " He replied glumly, wanting to name the puppy '$uho'.  

 "I am going to name it...... " The winner shouted out loud as he turned his gaze towards the hyungs in the corner. Before anyone could stop him or even utter a single protest, the unicorn continued in a louder voice "XIUHAN !!!! " 

 

 To everyone's surprise, the puppy barked out happily, jumping enthusiastically at the mention of his new name." It actually likes the name " Jongdae gasped, horrified at the turns of events. " Did Yixing drug it ? " Chanyeol mumbled blankly. 

 " Oh my god, our love child is a dog. " Luhan cried out, clinging onto Minseok while the older zoned out, pretending this was a dream. Yes, a dream. He's going to wake up and he will be on his fluffy bed, just like usual. This whole ordeal will be over soon. Done. Nothing. 

 

But then, it was the start of everything. And by everything, it meant more chaos in the EXO dorm.

 

* To be continued * 

 

~AN:  hi, hahaha my friend gave me a lot of ideas for this puppyxEXO au. lolol(next chapter maybe) Do you like it ? *anticipates* Thank you for the subscribes omg you guys aww haha. <3 And thank you peeps for commenting !! (I love all your comments ^^) & you too slient readers(i am going to mention you everytime *imwatchingyou*)