Secret Admirer

Déjà vu in the EXO dorm

 It was an afternoon of a quiet day, which was a rare case in the EXO dorm. The loud mouth Jongdae was watching some anime on the tv on the couch with Sehun, and the rest were minding their own business in their respective rooms. An extremely uncommon situation. Some thing big is going to happen soon, Minseok could pratically feel it in his guts. 

 The older was sitting on the bar counter, sipping onto his brewed coffee as he read ' The Fault In Our Stars ', enjoying the silence while it lasted. He was only a quarter way through the book when the bell rang. He looked up, irritated as he got up from his seat nonchalantly and strolled towards the door.

 He opened the door with his eyebrows raised. There stood the postman, carrying an large and heavy looking box, muttering curses under his breath. "Woah, Hakyeon. Since when did you become a postman? Tough job. Ooh, who is it for? "Minseok curiously took the box in and settled it onto the floor gently. Hakyeon was Minseok's childhood friend, both of the same age as they got into XOXO Academy together. They were inseparable since young. It was a pity they weren't allocated in the same dorm.  

"It's N at your service, Min. And apparently, it's for you, tough being popular huh ? Ya got an admirer now ~" the handsome postman winked, giving him the papers to sign. " N? At my service? Hakyeon-ah, this isn't a resturan- Huh, Hold on. For me ? Admirer? " Minseok tilt his head to the side, confused as he signed the papers hastily.

Hakyeon ignored his question as he took the papers, smirking at his friend's puzzled expression. " Bye lover boy~ " The postman snickered as he left Minseok standing, mouth agape.   

Minseok shut his mouth as his eyesbrows furrowed thoughtfully, an admirer ? Impossible. How in th- 

The sound of something, like cardboards, being forced opened roughly woke him up from his thoughts. He turned towards the box and found Jongdae and Sehun sitting on the floor leisurely while they ripped open the package. " Who the hell said you could open my stuff ? " Minseok folded his arms, looking at them sternly.

 "Well, no one said we coudn't. Besides, you need man power to open this. You're lucky I'm actually not asking for fees. " Sehun shrugged, ripping open the last tape on the box. 

 The older sighed. He leaned against the closed door as he waited for them to finish opening the package, which he doesn't understand how is it any of their business. 

.

 

 "Holy ." Jongdae shouted, turning his head towards his hyung. A smirk forming while he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. 

 "Holy indeed, my friend." Sehun roared in laughter, holding his stomach as he rolled on the floor giggling.

"What the hell has gotten into you two? " Minseok frowned, making his way towards the box that had the youngers acting all funny. When he peeked into the box, his lips unknowingly curled up as he squealed in happiness. " It's the LT27 High tech coffee machine that I wanted since months ago! OH GOD. HOLD ME. This thing cost a bomb, whose my hero?! " Minseok swooned at the shiny machine, caressing it affectionately.

" More like Prince Charming " the maknae snickered, waving a tiny paper in his hand which was previously in the box. Eyes forming pretty crescents as he read the note out loud " Roses are red. Violets are blue. No matter how many coffee machines you want, I'll buy them all, just for you. - With love, your secret admirer. Aww, how poetic. Hyung, you've got a rich boyfriend now ! "

 Minseok's jaw opened wide once again, disbelief clouded his mind as he snatched the paper, re-reading it.

"KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE~" Jongdae sang as he back hugged the maknae dramatically, swaying to a non-existent beat.

" What's all the ruckus about? " The blonde came out of his room, yawning as he streched his long limbs. "It's the day of my beloved Xiuhan's doom " A voice suddenly spoke out, whimpering.

 Four pairs of eyes looked around the room, finding the source as something heavy began knocking on the wall obnoxiously. " Ugh, Xingxing hyung. Stop destroying your brain cells ! The hell happened here ? " Baekhyun, who came out of his room to use the bathroom, yellled as he pried Yixing off the wall, preventing him from suffering from concussion. 

.

 

Minseok silently picked up the box as he made his way towards his room. These barbarians are slowly emerging from their rooms one by one, best to escape or else he'll regret it. He doesn't want to deal with his busybody dorm mates, especially one with the pretty doe eyes and a psychotic personality who doesn't know what personal space is. 

 And well. He spoke too soon. 

" Oh no, you don't Kim Minseok. HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH SOME IMBECILE WHO WRITES STUPID POETRY? ROSES ARE . VIOLETS ARE . I'LL DESTROY HIS WHOLE DAMN GARDEN. BAOZI, don't leave MEEE " The deer who was hiding in a corner ears-dropping from the start, wailed as he threw a tantrum, flipping the nearest table angrily.

 Everyone winced at the crash which resonated throughout the dorm, the dorm manager is going to be pissed.

"Bless your pitiful soul. Amen " Jongin, who pop out of nowhere, bowed at the fallen table as he patted the edge sympathetically. 

" my life " Minseok sighed in exhuastion. He is so done, so done with everything. " Who is the admirer though ? " Question flew as the dorm grew nosier and nosier. 

" IT'S HIM. I AM GOING TO KILL CHA HAKYEON. " Luhan shouted in resentment, eyes gleaming with newfound determination. " How does Hakyeon have anything to do with this ? " Minseok scowled, disliking the fact that his friend got involved. 

" Well, my dear ignorant baby bun. Firstly, Hak flipping yeon is the only son of the CEO of the top industry which produces oil in South Korea. Baby son of CEO doesn't even need a job, much less being a postman. " Luhan gave a look which says 'Duh' before continuing. " Secondly, I have no idea why you didn't notice it. God forbid your adorable mind. How the heck did that bastard know that the package was from an admirer ? The outside of the box is plain as a sheet of paper and the note was in the box. Now, I'm no Sherlock Han but this is way too obvious, isn't it? " The deer rolled his eyes, sashaying to his room to find his wooden pole, mumbling ' I will wushu his en arse '

Silence filled the dorm from the case Luhan had resolved so simply, just from the minor exchange between Minseok and Hakyeon. 

" At least we know he has a brain in that thick skull of his. " Jongdae scratched his head, walking back to the couch.

" Creepy how he had heard everything though. " Sehun muttered, following Jongdae.

" When is he not creepy ? " Baekhyun scoffed, returning back to his room.

" Good point " Kris chuckled, leaving the scene. 

 

Minseok was left standing alone, frozen at his spot as his arms are still holding the box. ' Impossible. What. Impossible. ' the older chanted in his mind incoherently, feet unmoving as he stared at nothing in particular. 


 

~AN:  Hope you guys enjoyed it ^^ Thank you guys for the subscribes/upvotes/comments hahaha ~ & thank you for reading too, to the silent readers ;w;