Dreaded school

Déjà vu in the EXO dorm

Warning : This chapter is utterly stupid 

i tried

 

   The XOXO academy cafeteria was swarming with students, chatting animately as they pick up their lunch for the day. On one table in the corner of the room, sat the twelve infamous students of the school. The group consists of the trouble makers, student scholars, sports stars, drama queens, the weirdos and an annoying anime otaku.

 Even though the group is made up of weird unusual people, they seems to be blessed with really good genes. Being the top 12 most handsome students in XOXO voted by both male and female.  

But looks aside, they seems to have even more unique personalities.

  " Be the Usui to my Misaki ? Be the Kurosaki to my Rukia ? " Jongdae murmured seductively as he took another bite of the piece of heaven. Savouring the taste of the God's creation of the one and only, Pizza.

  " Stop flirting with your food, you imbecile. " Minseok facepalms, debating whether to go to class early instead of dealing with this idiot. " Forget about him baozi, here let me feed you ~ Ahh ~ " a love-struck deer shoved the slice pizza into his mouth forcefully, giggling at the shocked expression of his cute bun. 

  " Would you guys stop it with your PDA for once ? " a calm voice sneered, throwing leftover fries at the two overly attached love birds. " Joonmyun, don't be such a spoil sport. Ignore him guys. C'mon carry on~ carry on~ " the unicorn urged the couple, taking out his phone as he started recording happily.  " Yixing pleas-" " It's Emperor Zhang of the Xiuhan club, do not disturb me in my work! " The Emperor glared, fliming his favourite ship in a better angle. 

.

.

   The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch period. Students groaned while slowly picking up their bags and made their way to their next classes.  " Hyungg, let's go to Calculus class together ! ~ " Chanyeol grabbed Minseok's arm as he tugged him towards their shared class. The older rolled his eyes, vividly remembering there was a upcoming Calculus test today, so the dumb giant wants to copy off his work huh. 

   Minseok was pulled into the classroom ungracefully, as the clumsy giant shoved the bun onto his seat. " Jeez. Chanyeollie, I'll let you copy my answers, no need to be rough. " The elder pouted, caressing his partly bruised arm. " Sorry, this test was supposed to determine our grade for the whole semester. This is the only subject I in trememdously. So hyung please understand ~ " Chanyeol whined with his large puppy dog eyes, even giving kissy faces for his hyung for desperate measures.  

   " Alright. Whatever " Minseok shrugged, Calculus was easy for him anyways and cheating wasn't a problem, the teacher was blind as a bat. Chanyeol nodded, smiling widely as he prayed and thanked his saviour of a hyung. Students began filling up their seats while the duo took out their materials for the test silently. 

 Half an hour had passed, but Mr Lee, the Calculus teacher, wasn't present. Mr. Lee is a very strict man, even with poor eye sight, he had always come to class on time with his usual stotic face. Something was definitely wrong. Thus, this rose the curiousity of the students as the class began their noisy chatter. 

" Maybe the teach had a heart attack on the way here ? "

" No way. That baldy's too stubborn for that. "

" AYEE PARTY'S ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHTTT ~" 

" EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME ~ AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND "

" OH WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREA-  " 

A sudden loud bang of the door surprised the students, turning their heads towards the culprit. A familar doe eye male sauntered into the classroom casually, scanning the students while grinning like a cheshire cat. 

 " OKAY YA'LL ES, CALCULUS TEST IS CANCELLED TODAY ~ NEH. MINSEOK, FREE PERIOD !  " Luhan shrieked, skipping happily to the seat of his favourite baozi. The class erupted into cheers, hi-fiving everyone while they packed their bags. Minseok pinched the bridge of his nose, this dumb deer had done something stupid again. " Where.... is Mr Lee ? " Chanyeol curiously asked.

 Luhan smirked devishly,  rubbing his hands together comically as he comfortably situated himself on Minseok's desk. He smugly announced " I locked that teach inside the third floor janitor's closet ! No one passes by there anymore, I'm such a genius are'nt I ? Screw Calculus ! Took me 20minutes to manhandle that old fart. Baozi, im so manly right ~ "  

Conversations stopped abruptly, the class had strangely gone quiet as the atmosphere tensed at the realisation of Luhan's words. 

 " YOU DID WHAT? Don't make me murder you like how Kyungsoo did to Sehun, you damn airhead ! No one passes there anymore because the devil of a principal's office is on that floor. That's why everyone avoided going there !  What the were you thinking ?! Oh god.  " Minseok exclaimed, smacking the person whose the perfect eptiome of Idiocy. 

 " LU HAN. MR LU HAN, YOU BETTER NOT RUN AWAY FROM ME THIS TIME. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU LOCK MR LEE IN THE CLOSET ? BLOODY HELL WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU. " A loud voice boomed through the hallways, emitting into the classrooms easily and clearly for every student in campus to hear it.   

 " 's going down man " Chanyeol mused, drumming his fingers absentmindedly. 

 " MINSEOKKIE, HIDE ME !! " Luhan screeched, clinging onto the older for dear life with his pretty doe eyes widening in immense fear. " You deal with your own problems... " Minseok grimaced, shaking his head in silence. 

Time ticks by as the footsteps slowly got louder, reaching the classroom in mere minutes.

  The trouble maker panicked. " ABANDON SHIP. ABANDON SHIP. GOODBYE MY LOVE, TILL WE MEET AGAIN. " Luhan wiped an imaginary tear and sent a flying kiss towards Minseok, while running towards the door like his life depended on it. 

 .

.

  Luhan had almost slipped past the Devil. Almost. He was running in the opposite direction when his collar was pulled on roughly.

 " Mr Lu, where do you think you're going ? I believe we have an important meeting to attend to. " A sickening sweet voice thundered, as he yanked the frequent trouble maker towards his office. 

The deer muttered " so ing close " as he hung his head low, willingly allow himself to get dragged to his ultimate doom.  They passed by his self proclaimed boyfriend's classroom when he stared intensely and thought to himself " It's now or never then " 

.

  Minseok was still in a daze from the series of events when the door slamed open, yet again. 

There stood Luhan, in all his glory as he zoomed in onto Minseok, grinning manically.

His crumpled collar was seized by the Devil once more, when he held out his hand towards Minseok dramatically and screamed " AND IIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOOOOOVE YOUUU ~ " while being dragged out of the classroom unceremoniously.

"Well, that was entertaining. " Chanyeol commented, giving sympathy claps at his hyung's desperate attempts.

 

 ~AN : Xiuhaaaaaan chapter ! Thank you guys for the subscribes/upvotes/comments !! I really appreciate it :D I know this chapter may be boring, i'm sorry ;;  my failed attempt to make you laugh

 I'm still a noob at this fanfic thing