Friendzoned

Déjà vu in the EXO dorm

  "GOOOOOOOOALL ! " Minseok fist pumped the air as he stood up, shouting at the top of his lungs. Luhan squealed, waving his giant ' GERMANY NO.1 ES ' banner as he jumped in excitement while yelling incoherently at the tv. " Jeez its just a damn ball being kicked around by testosterone men....  " Chanyeol grimaced as the banner smacked him in the face. 

 " Just a ball ? JUST A BALL?  HOW ABOUT I TAKE YOUR OWN PAIR OF BALLS AND STUFF IT DOWN YOUR DAMN THROAT. SINCE IT'S JUST A BALL, YOU FIEND. " The doe eyed male yelled, glaring at the now, frightened Chanyeol.

 It was the long awaited 2014 FIFA World Cup Season. The two oldests' favourite time of the year, cheering enthuasically at the tv and cursing profanities whenever the ball gets on the other team. It was a good and lucky thing(for luhan) that they actually supported the same team.

" Shouldn't you guys be cheering for your own countries instead? " Baekhyun scoffed as he draped himself on the couch lazily, blinking up at the two overly excited hyungs. Minseok gasped "WHY YOU-"  the sound of the door bell ringing cut him off as he frowned, cursing while he backstepped slowly towards the door. 

.

.

Minseok opened the door nonchalantly, eyes still glued to the tv as he stood at the door. 

" Minseokie ? " A familar voice had Minseok snapped his head to the door immediately as he faced his childhood friend, Cha Hakyeon. " Ha-k-kyeon? " The older widened his eyes, cheeks tinted a light shade of red as he remembered the coffee machine given by his so called 'secret admirer'. 

 " Duh, who else? I mean, have you even seen these babies ? " Hakyeon grinned mischeviously as he flexed his toned arms, kissing the tanned muscles. Minseok sniggered as he punched the thick skinned male, rolling his eyes as he thought internally ' Of course this idiot isn't the admirer... what was I thinking '. 

 " Yea so- " The older shrieked as the puppy, or xiuhan came running out of Jongdae's room and nuzzled his head on the eldest leg. Minseok winced as he ran out, jumping on to Hakyeon's back as he mumbled 'Get it away from me, get it away from me.... get.. ' 

The other was surprised, he knew the older was afraid of dogs but his reaction was beyond cute, well everything Kim Minseok does is cute. Hakyeon smiled adoringly as he piggy-backed Minseok into the dorm, ears turning a little red. 

" DO NOT PUT ME DOWN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CASTRATE YO- " " Alright Alright Minnie ~ What is this adorable puppy name though ? " Hakyeon laughed as the older pouted, scruching up his nose as he muttered " Xiuhan.. "

" Did someone say xiuhan ? " Yixing, who emerged out of nowhere, giggled as he stood infront of Hakyeon with his usual dazed appearance. He looked at the two 'lovely dovey' couple standing infront of him while humming a tune. " Here's my card. And a warning for you, ship--blocker. Continue holding thy prized baozi and you'll lose an arm soon, mr rich boy ~ " The unicorn smiled as he shoved a small card towards the said male, skipping towards the couch. 

Hakyeon raised his eyebrows, the smoothing tone of Yixing's voice and expression was far off from the menacing words he had just calmly said. He looked down onto the pretty looking card as he read outloud  " Emperor Zhang of the Xiuhan Club. Photographer, Gif maker, Fanfiction writer, Pretty much the saint who puts together the one and only- " 

" WHO IS THIS UGLY-LOOKING TRANSGENDER? " Luhan stormed towards the duo, placing his hands on his hips as he eyed at the baozi stealing bastard. " I'm sorry but you're the last person I want to hear that from, have you looked in the mirror lately bambi? " Hakyeon smirked, purposely holding the older tightly as he watched the deer's reaction. 

 " Well EXCUSE ME. I AM THE MOST MANLY PERSON IN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED WITH YOUR MIDGET EYES. AND I- " Luhan screamed as the puppy tackled onto him playfully, making him fall and crash onto the floor. " YOU EVIL SPAWN, DO NOT TOUCH ME. OH MY GOD, DOES ANYONE HAVE HOLY WATER HERE "  He yelled while pushing the furry ball away, screeching whenever the puppy got closer. 

 " Manly indeed. " Hakyeon snickered as he bend down, letting the older jump down from his back since the puppy was busy teasing the idiot deer. 

" So what cha came here for ? " Minseok grinned, ruffling the taller male's hair. " Haha. Dude, your puns , really. And ah yea, wanna watch a movie ? We haven't been hanging out much so I thought since the newest Transformers movie is out, we could.. you know.. ? " Hakyeon shrugged, shuffling his feet as he looked at the older hopefully. 

" Oh. Ohoh Sur- " His voice was muffled by a hand, as he looked up at the rude person. " WATCH IT YOURSELF, PUNK. " The deer, who had finally escaped the clutches of the pup, took Minseok in his arms as he backhugged the older possessively with his hand still hovering on his lips.

 " Bu- " " BREAK IT UP BREAK IT. I DON'T NEED A SHINTANIXUSUI GOING ON HERE " Jongdae strolled towards the scene and clapped his hands loudly as he shooed the childhood friend out. 

 " More like Jacob and Edward. Luhan makes a good sparkly fairy. " Sehun taunted, laughing obnoxiously. 

 " You watch Twilight ? Are you a ing teen girl ? " Luhan gave Sehun a look while Sehun scrowled, flipping him off. 

" But- " Hakyeon wasn't finished when Jongdae slammed the door shut in his face, earning a disapproving grunt from Minseok. " C'mon, the match hasn't ended yet !! " Luhan beamed, happy that the imbecile was out of the picture as he dragged Minseok to the couch. 

.

.

 

" Okay now, where's the dough ? " Jongdae chuckled as he tapped his foot against the floor impatiently. " Here's 50 bucks from the Xiuhan Club Bank Account you greedy . " Yixing scoffed, chucking the cash into Jongdae's flithy hand.  

" Hey, at least I've helped to drive the friendzoned prick away. " The younger grinned, counting his money leisurely. 

Yixing rolled his eyes as he began to walk back to his room, fanfiction here I come, he thought aloud while giggling creepily. 

 

 

 

~AN: Hey haha, I wanted to write more on the puppy but I JUST HAD TO ADD HAKYEON in here for this chapter. hahahahha. Hope you like it :D Thank you for the subscribes,comments and upvotes omfg. (i just can't- that people actually enjoy my writing hahaha) & yes u silent readers hi. *waves*