Kitchen Disaster

Déjà vu in the EXO dorm

Sometimes, Minseok regrets the decision in entering the prestigious school of XOXO Academy. The school was full of students who has done exceptionally well in middle school, only the best of the best in South Korea. He thought students there, would be much more rational and mature than those hormonal teenagers in average high schools, or even the children in elementary school. 

He was so wrong. 

A shriek was heard outside of Minseok's room, as he was stuffing books into his bag for school tomorrow. Followed by heavy footsteps and shouts of "WE'RE GONNA DIE" interupted his peace. 

" What is it this time " Minseok thought, boredly shuffling out of his room and into the chaotic scene. 

" OH SEHUN, KIM JONGIN GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE. " Kyungsoo shouted menacingly, while he threateningly holds a wooden broom. The usual squishy soo was furious, eyes seeing red. " WHO THE TOLD YOU IMBECILES THAT YOU COULD TOUCH MY KITCHEN? LOOK AT THE MESS NOW, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CLEAN IT UP FOR YOU? " the petite guy roared as another round of curses are thrown towards the maknaes.

 Minseok was planning to calm the younger, but a smirking Jongdae came sashaying into the kitchen. " woah, did a breakfast special tsunami happened when I was asleep ? Awesome. " he scratched his head, staring at the bacon, eggs and oil scattered across the floor and counter. 

Kyungsoo growled and bared his teeth at the newcomer, slowly walking towards him, broom in hand. Jongdae felt a shiver down his back from the murderous intent coming from his squishy hyung. He panicked and without thinking, threw an abandon egg on the floor at his attacker screaming " RASENGAN "  

And all hell broke loose.

.

.

 

" Minseok hyung, I'm so sorry !! " Kyungsoo quickly took out tissues, wiping the blood off his hyung's nose. " It's oka-" Minseok stopped abruptly, as nigara falls continues gushing out from his tiny nose.  " It's your fault for interfering though! " the man was back to his bubbly self as he tended to Minseok wounds gently. 

  A pissed off Kyungsoo was chasing after Jongdae when Minseok decided to in, because the dorm didn't need a dead body by the end of the day. He grabbed the aggitated male's shoulder trying to stop him, but he recieved a hard blow to his face instead. He swore he heard something cracked and could actually see stars at the moment.

" Never touch an angry soo " he reminded himself.

    "Ge, what happened to you?!" A panda looking male screeched, running towards his favourite hyung. " it's no-" "Sehun and Jongin did it, can you bring them to me please taozi? Use force if you have to ~ " Kyungsoo interupted, smiling brightly. 

 The younger nodded, cracking his knuckles as he went to find the trouble makers. " Soo, be lenient on them. Not the groins this time... " Minseok frowned, worrying for the maknaes' future spouses. 

 " It's alright hyung, I've got this under control." Kyungsoo laughs innocently, but the evil gleam in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by the older. Minseok shook his head, best if he didn't intervent in this one

 

.

 

  Minseok went back to his room when he was done getting patched up, when two painful screams was heard.

" MY FAMILY JEWELS " a voice which sounded a lot like Jongin's, howled. 

"I'M TOO PRETTY TO DIE " cried the other.

  Futile attempts of pleas was futher ignored as a loud, sadistic cackle reverberated throughout the dorm. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------- EXTRA -----------------------------------------------------------

 

 Jongdae came out as soon as he saw the opportunity infront of him.

There laid the mighty Oh Sehun, face contorted in pain as he clutched onto his groin.  

 

" THIS IS FOR STEALING MY KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA MANGA, YOU UNFORGIVABLE BEING. A THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!" Jongdae laughed evilly, while he stabbed the maknae mercilessly in his other sensitive area.. 

.

.

In the morning. 

  The two corpse was found sprawled across the floor, especially one whose not moving an inch as they were surrounded by their nosy friends. 

 "Seems like Sehun's got it way worst than Kai. " 

 " Dude, I think he's dead "

 "Poke him"

 "Give me a stick ! " 

Such wonderful friends indeed.

 

 ~ AN: Hello, hahaha no xiuhan in this chapter tho. I'm just slowly introducing characters ~