Cleaning the dorm

Déjà vu in the EXO dorm

 " ZHANG YIXING, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP OBSESSING WITH YOUR FRIENDS' NONEXISTENT RELATIONSHIPS ? LOOK AT ALL THESE PHOTOS OF WHAT.. XIUHAN ??? OH GOD IS THAT A PHOTO ALBUM.  I SWEAR IF THIS PLACE ISN'T CLEARED BY TODAY, THEY ARE GOING TO BE BURNT AND DESTORYED INTO THE DEPTHS OF HADES. " Kris yelled as he tripped over a stack of books with covers suspiciously looking like the oldest hyungs in the dorm, cuddling. What in the name of Buffalo is wrong with Yixing. 

  " YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND FANFAN. My fellow Xiuhan shippers needs me and my latest HD photos and videos, I AM THE EMPEROR ZHANG DO NOT QUESTION ME. I'LL BURNT YOUR ANGRY EYEBROWS IN YOUR SLEEP TO THE EN DEPTH OF TARTARUS IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY BABIES. " The usual cute and polite Yixing has turned 360 degrees. He stared daggers towards the shocked giant, flipping him off. 

 " Never piss Yixing off when he's in Emperor mode, kriscasso. How can you not know that already, you idiot ? " Baekhyun chuckled as he mocked the canadian dimwit. Kris sighed, Minseok hyung supposed to deal with this, but that bloody sly motherer had to escaped as he quote ' I-need-some-fresh-air '. 

 An ear-piercing shrill of 'DO-NOT-TOUCH-MY-LOKI-SENPAI' came from Jongdae's room and an extremely loud thud, like someone had fell on the floor. Hard. " How dare you ! Do you wanna die ? Oh no, I have a better idea. Why don't you crawl back up into your father's balls, or better yet end your existence in the form of a wadded up tissue." a voice which sounded a lot like Jongdae's, shouted after. 

"That's it, this is ing not my style. I'm calling Minseok hyung, screw his fresh air. " Kris clicked his tongue, annoyed as he went to find the older. 

.

.

  Minseok was sipping onto his pipping hot cappucino contentedly. He was seated comfortably at the nearby coffee shop as he drowned into the bliss of peace and quiet which he usually isn't fortunate to have. The bitter arouma of his coffee engulfed his sense of smell, making him relax at the cosy atmosphere of the shop.

 Suddenly, his ringtone blared through the silence with the caller ID ' Wu FanFan ' disturbed his luxourious moment, which he immediately ended the call without a second thought. The older switched off his phone swiftly while he thought back of the dumb idea Joonmyun has suggested this morning. 

 Minseok was happily watching his favourite tv show on the couch with a clingy deer attached to his hip, when suddenly, the screen turned black. " What the ? " The older huffed, eyebrows furrowed in irritation as he scrowled at the unblinking screen. He looked up unamusedly by the sounds of shuffling of feet and saw that everyone had gathered in the living room.  " EVERYONE. I've called for a dorm meetin-" " well no sherlock. " Sehun interupted, rolling his eyes at these peasants.

 " Do you want to see the afterlife once again Oh Sehun ? " Kyungsoo bristled, looking at Sehun dead in the eyes. That shut Sehun up real nicely.  " O-kay, now continuing from what I've said. I suggest we all do some spring cleaning ! Our ing dorm is in a mess, especially your rooms. I've seen the bloody pigsty condition of it. GET IT DONE OR I'M DOING IT MYSELF. And Minseok hyung, you're in charge. "  Suho clapped his hands cheerfully, giving his dorm mates a pointed look. Several protests were furthered ignored by the model student. 

 " I'm going to need some fresh air for a few minutes. Kris shall be the one in charge no? He's the responsible one here. Bye " the older hurried towards the door as he fled the scene without any difficulties. 

 Minseok smirked as he was imagining how Kris would be handling the morons. He could finally have some time for himself. Not having the burden of being the oldest. Not getting irritated by Jongdae's anime . Not dealing with any maknaes. Not being clung onto 24/7. 

 His moment was however, ruined when he saw a familiar blonde head walked into the coffee shop. 

" Minseok hyung, break time was over an hour ago. Now please handle those retards back at the dorm, I beg of you. My eyebrows are at stake here " Kris knelt down on his knees, bringing out his buing-buing, trying to coax the older. Which he ultimately, failed at it. 

 " Your aegyo doesn't work at all. Please, never do that ever again. And yeah yeah, I'll go back. Though, I'm scared of the situation back there right now. " Minseok shivered, feeling a bad omen coming soon. " We all are.... " The blonde muttered. 

.

.

 After lingering outside the door for ages, the two finally got themselves together and opened the door, unravelling their fate. 

A figure ran towards Minseok, eyes wide as he tugged on Minseok's shirt and pulled him towards Luhan's room mutely. " Tao, what are yo-" " LUHAN! would you STOP being impossible for once ?! " Suho was standing outside of Luhan's room glaring at the said man, as a pillow flew to his face. 

  " YOU WILL NOT ING TOUCH MY LITTLE MINSEOK SHRINE YOU BLOODY CRETIN. I know you're a poor lonely soul and just jealous of my love BUT YOU ARE NOT TO STEP A FOOT INTO MY HAVEN KIM JOONMYUN. " the deer cried out, holding a six feet wooden stick as he was surrounded by pillows built as a fort between him and the door. 

 Suho stomped his foot in frustation, muttering " little shrine my , that thing is as large as my bed... "  

Minseok coughed awkwardly as the younger looked up, relieve washed over his features. " MINSEOK HYUNG, I GIVE UP. I GIVE UP ON LIFE. I TRIED CLEARING JONGDAE'S ROOM BUT THAT HEAD PUNCHED ME AND I FELL ONTO THE GROUND. AND NOW THIS IDIOT HERE. I GIVE UP ON SPRING CLEANING, EVERYONE CAN DIE OUT OF THE DUST OF THEIR ROOMS INSTEAD. " Suho pulled his hair in aggravation and speed walked to his room. 

 Hearing the word 'Minseok', Luhan threw his stick aside and ran out of the room instantaneously.  " BAOZII, YOU'RE BACK ! I'VE MISSED YOU, LET'S GO PLAY SOCCER RIGHT NOW. " The deer enveloped him into a hug, patting his baozi's for good measures. 

 "Er- " " WOOOO. GRANDPA FINALLY GAVE UP. NEH. EVERYONE, COAST IS CLEAR. YOU MAY LEAVE YOUR DISGUSTING CAVES NOW. " Jongdae, who was secretly spying shouted out loud, fist pumping the air. Cheers filled the dorm as the others came out of their rooms, delighted that their rooms are untouched.

 " Let's order chicken for celebration ! " Jongin suggested, settling himself on the couch. " I don't have money though. " Sehun grumbled as chorus of 'Me neither !'  followed by.

 " SUHOOO, WE NEED MONEY ! " Baekhyun yelled at the top of his lungs, while switching on the tv boredly. 

  ' Ungrateful bastards', Minseok seethed internally. 

 

~AN : Hai. Hahaha, this scenario was bugging me for awhile so yeah. I hope its okay ;w; Thank you guys for the subscribes/comments/upvotes !