WE MEET AGAIN

It's ONE in a MILLION

CHAPTER 2

 

 

“Hyung…Hyung…” Jeno said waking up his brother Minho on his bed.

“Yah! Waeyo??” Minho said irritatingly as he threw the pillow.

“Dad said you have to drive me to school… I’m getting late Hyung..” Jeno said as he goes downstairs.

“Aishhh” Minho murmured as he scratched his head and lazily stood up from his bed.

 

Minho is driving Jeno to school when he saw a familiar girl riding a scooter on the road with another girl on the back.

They reached the school, Jeno got out of the car, he bids goodbye to his brother Minho on the window and he received a nod from his brother. Minho is about to start the engine when he saw the familiar girl again entering the campus.

Minho goes out of his car to talk with the girl.

“Yah…” Minho said behind the girl.

The girl turned around to see who it was.

“You!? Again???” Sulli said angrily.

“Ohh… so it’s you.. the girl from the coffee shop… Hi.. Good Morning…” Minho playfully smiled like nothing happened last day.

“What’s so good about this morning!? Don’t smile like that… I want to punch you..” Sulli said with her fist.

Minho pouted then he noticed a girl behind her, wearing the campus uniform.

“Who’s that? *pointed Lami* You’re lil sis? Waahh… pretty not like you..” Minho said.

“Yah… just leave us ne?” Sulli said.

Minho rubbed his chin, “But how come that your sister is studying here?? This campus is very exclusive and expensive… you’re just working in a coffee shop and now that you got fired, how can she continue studying here??? You’re not rich from what I’m seeing..” Minho hardly talked.

Sulli controlled her fist, “She’s a scholar! And I don’t care if it’s expensive or what… and…….” Sulli was cut.

“You got fired unnie???” Lami uttered with croak voice.

Sulli looked at her sister and held her shoulder, “Lami-ahh.. I’m about to tell you but.. I don’t want you to worry.. I’ll han…” Sulli was cut again when Lami ran away entering the campus all by herself.

Sulli deep sighed and turned around to Minho again as she hardly punched his face.

“****”

“Yah!” Minho said holding his right cheek.

“You deserve that !!” Sulli said as she walked stomping her feet towards her scooter and rode it away.

“Yah… go back here! Don’t you dare show your face again to me!” Minho yelled as he ran towards his car and drove it towards their company.

 

CE PRODUCTIONS BUILDING

“Good Morning Sir..” The guard greets Minho.

“What’s so good about this morning?” Minho said as he entered the building.

Everybody who meets Minho on the hallway bows to him, all girls admire him because of his physical attractiveness but also many of them hate Minho because of his cold and naughty attitude as the 2nd son of the CEO.

“Minho…” Someone called him.

Minho turned around.

“Oh.. Hyung..” Minho said as he saw Changmin.

“You’re late..”

Minho scratched his head, “Ahh..yes… just a little..”

Changmin smiled as he held his brother’s shoulder and smirked, “let’s play tennis later…” Changmin said as he continue walk.

Minho smiled and walked towards his office.

Changmin is the vice president of the company because he is the first son, Changmin is the responsible one, he really cares about the company and is mature enough to face troubles to save the company, while Minho is holding some major shares and is responsible for the big events in the company. Minho is not very serious about his career, he’s just enjoying what he have, money, sports, y models and many more that will make him happy and contented.

 But there’s one person he’s very serious about, his 3 years fiancée, Park Dara. They are already having three year relationship and Minho was really serious about it, Dara is the only girl he got serious. Dara is the image model of their company, the Choi Empire.  Because Minho is the one who’s handling the events, it means he is responsible for picking models for the company and there she met Dara. He was caught the first time he saw her, at first he’s just playing with her but later he realized she’s the girl he really loves so he stopped playing with other girls as he promised Dara since the day they become a couple. When they become a couple Minho still gets attracted with other girls but he just look at them because he promise the girl he love that he’ll not play with other girls anymore but there’s one thing Dar can’t change about his attitude, his Pride.

Dara was born rich that’s why Minho’s parents also wants her for their son, Dara became the image model of Choi Empire because of her skills in modelling, she’s the most photogenic and the best in projecting. Not just that, she also have the outstanding personality out of all the models that’s why everybody in the company really cares and loves her but they don’t understand why she picked Minho as her fiancé, the stubborn son of the CEO.

 

Minho’s office

Someone knocked on the door, Minho says it was open so the girl goes inside.

“Dara!...” Minho stood up from his chair and ran towards her and hugged her.

“hmm you’re so obvious..you missed me a lot…”

Minho pulled the hug, “Just a little..don’t be assuming” Minho said as he goes back to his chair.

“Ok..that’s your pride again..” Dara said as she seated on the chair in front of Minho.

“How’s your fashion show in Australia?” Minho said while pretending he’s writing something.

“It was good… the event was quite big… By the way.. I saw your brother, he said the two of you will play tennis later..that’s good…” Dara said.

Minho stopped writing, “why don’t you go with us? Then we’ll go to dinner after playing…” Minho offered.

“uhmm.. maybe we’ll have dinner next time… I have somewhere to go later..I have to visit some long-time friend of mine..” Dara said.

“aishh… we didn’t see each other for one week and you refused to have dinner with me tonight?” Minho said annoyingly.

“Minho..we have so much time for each other… but that friend of mine..I didn’t see her for a long time that’s why I want to see her ok?”

“Arasseo arasseo…”

“Ok.. I’ll go now..I still have to sign some contract… Bye..” Dara said as she pecked Minho on his cheek and then she goes outside.

………………………..

 

5:00 PM

“How was it…” Changmin said to Minho while wiping sweats on his face.

“It was a good game.. let’s play next time..” Minho said as he seated on the floor.

“where’s Dara? Tell her to join us in dinner..” Changmin said as he seated too.

Minho drinks his water, “Dara… she said she have to visit a long-time friend of her today that’s why she can’t go with us…”

“ohh ok… what about our little brother Jeno.. let’s have a dinner outside… let’s fetch him” Changmin said as he stood up and pulled Minho.

Changmin, Minho, and Jeno really have a good relationship when it comes to bonding. They will always have time for each other. Minho and Jeno are often fighting but Jeno wins at the end because he always says that he is the youngest and must get what he wants. Changmin always spoils Jeno when it comes to what he wants and when it comes to Minho, Changmin always defends Minho against their father when Minho does something wrong. But as the eldest child, Changmin is always responsible, if he knows that Minho really does something wrong, he won’t tolerate, that’s why sometimes they’re having argument but will be fixed after a while.

Changmin and Minho fetched Jeno as they go to a barbeque restaurant, their favourite.

……………………………….

 

Sulli searched for another job for the whole morning up to 12:00 pm but she failed, so she just go to her school, Daekyung, her schedule is 1:00 to 6:00 pm in the afternoon, she’s also a scholar but Lami and her school is different from each other, Sulli studies at Daekyung while Lami in Pyeongo.

It’s already 6:00 in the afternoon, Sulli rode her scooter towards their home but she first bought their dinner because Lami is already at home.

“Lami-ah.. I’m here..” Sulli said as she stepped on their house.

“Ohh..unnie…” Lami said as she helped Sulli by taking the bag she’s carrying.

Lami helped Sulli by preparing their meal. They was about to eat when someone knocks on the door.

“I’ll open it unnie..” Lami offered but Sulli pulled her hand.

“No I’ll open it..just stay here…” Sulli said as she stood up and went to open the door.

 

Sulli twisted the doorknob and opened it.

“Hi Sulli… Long-time no see” The girl smiles.

………………….

 

Who could it be?

Is she good or bad?

Will she help or ruin?

Is it the start of her new chapter?

 

…………………………………

ANNYEONG!!! THAT’S THE CHAP TWO

HOW DO YOU SAY ABOUT IT?

CHINGOOS…THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND UPVOTING..I REALLY APPRECIATE IT…

JUST TRY GUESSING WHO THE GIRL IS… IT’S VERY EASY TO GUESS RIGHT?

…………

SUZY… WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE HER CHARACTER HERE??????

WATCH OUT!!!

THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

AlwaySmile

LovelyMinsul